What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
Commendable thread :-)

I genuinely believe that PTI and Imran are much better than PPP(Zardari) and PML-N(Nawaz/Shahbaz). The only concerning trend I have noticed is PTI getting cozy with JI and extremism. If this trend continues it will most definitely not bode well.

On a more broader scale I am a very disappointed person....as being a center-leftist there are absolutely no viable choices for me.

Anyways....PTI has a good educated following and has good educated members. PTI's policies and planning sounds good to me. They are also not feudalistic in nature unlike PML-N and PPP....unlike the sheep they're trying to bring a change in the Pakistani society.

Last edited:
Ask from KPK, they are happy from performance of PTI, there work on street, school, roads, subsidies on basic necessities etc.And, we can see the big difference between KPK police and Punjab police.
Ill managed function,etc due to heavy rain, containers and other aspects while they still managed for huge crowd even after loads of hurdle from government.
Just like people in Punjab are convinced with the performance of Nooners and Sindh with PPPP.

Real change kahin nahi aaya, in fact all the surveys and economic, security data is showing better performance in Punjab.

It's a matter of shame for all provinces, just rank between worse to worse

You are misinformed, here in Punjab, Record No of crimes, robbery, Rapes and bhatta cases in this year.
Awaiting for reports from Transparency International and few other agencies since past 6 months...

That will make everything clear... every government claims to be better than others and its fan base too is like that..

For me politics is not before Pakistan. It is Pakistan and everything else is secondary

A pic circulating on twitter
BvQat0CCYAAZHb4.jpg

Last edited:
Why is it that the military dictatorship of President Pervez Musharraf received as much American and other foreign aid as the Government of President Asif Ali Zardari and the Government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is receiving, yet the latter two cannot make any economic improvements without taking tens of billions of dollars in loans?

Why is it that the military dictatorship of President Pervez Musharraf received as much American and other foreign aid as the Government of President Asif Ali Zardari and the Government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is receiving, yet the latter two cannot make any economic improvements without taking tens of billions of dollars in loans?

Yeh jamhooriat ka husan hai

Because then a portion was going in some unscrupulous people now 100% is going and that too not sufficient.

Those leaving PTI dharna should join PAT dharna next door. Now that is the only hope left.

Damn Imran Khan and his elite party who has used the emotion of the awaam for there senseless policies. What is the point in risking the lives of thousands of supporters, if you don't have the balls to stay in the protest for more than 2 days. I hate him with passion now and hope he suffers with pain in making a deal under the table with the government.

That fat tub of lard known as Ganja killer Sharif is probably laughing his head off.

Imran khan close friends are destroying his reputation ... he dont need any enemy ... his ministers are his biggest enemy ..
now my eyes arer on Qadri , his tehreek is given blood , and now its time to move on ....
govt should resign .. and go back ... its now or never for Pakistan ... if PTI and PAT failed than , public will never stand with anyone besides pppp and pmln ... and after zardari and NS , their kids will be PM and president of Pakistan ..

Back
Top Bottom