What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
I hardly stop my tears:undecided: I always went to mechanic to fixed my scooter and every after few days my scooter get same problems.
I decide to change the mechanic shop, I heard a new shop have a reliable honest and hard working mechanic so I start to give my scooter to him for repairing tuning, time pass I found out that again these days my scooter get bad soon like before. One day I bring my scooter to mechanic shop and I found couple of mechanics were working there who before working in my previous mechanic shop and they were kam chor lazy was getting money but their work was very bad and I was wasting my time and money. Now I'm looking for a new shop may be someday some honest mechanic I could found as I'm not able to buy a Ferrari, I need my old scooter get tuned and repair properly.

Not sure if you managed to find a good mechanic but here's my 2p worth for you:

Instead of wasting time and money at the cowboy mechanics repeatedly, research a little, buy some tools and fix your scooter yourself! Picking up basic skills watching others perform shouldn't be a problem, unless you are either handicapped or severely challenged. And vespa engine, if that's your scooter, is a very easy to fully rebuild.

Help yourself :)

Heres the thing, I will admit PTI is quite a destructive party, but they are the lesser evil.

Imagine if they got a majority in Parliament, and pushed through electoral, policing, and legal reforms; things that will benefit Pakistan for many decades to come. We know how rigid Pakistani politics is, its not like some future government is going to decide to reverse all of these reforms. Also, unlike other parties, they actually seem to listen to their electorate and I dont think they will try and push something through thats unpopular.

I think once they bring about massive change at the parliamentary level, political parties will be more accountable, and we could possibly see a future where PMLN and PPP can actually be considered non-corrupt parties.

Also, even though Imran Khan tends to shoot from the hip, I actually think he could make a good PM since he would try and promote Pakistan in the world, and not let other countries tread on us like they do now.

Well, again I bring up @Zaki Bhai thread, let’s see how many officially join exes here:coffee: I know few recently un officaly admit it.

Joined, supported PTI in 2013 till their pro terrorist stance made me support maybe corrupt but good for state Nawaz Sharif.

Well, again I bring up @Zaki Bhai thread, let’s see how many officially join exes here:coffee: I know few recently un officaly admit it.

Was a PTI supporter, and still support PTI.

Joined, supported PTI in 2013 till their pro terrorist stance made me support maybe corrupt but good for state Nawaz Sharif.

lol Mr Broken record. You can carry on this mantra, even after i have bebunked it twice already.

Let me state your logic for everyone here, "Even though i have no evidence to support this but I think IK is pro-terrorists, so i will support a certified dacoit to rule Pakistan"

lol Mr Broken record. You can carry on this mantra, even after i have bebunked it twice already.

Let me state your logic for everyone here, "Even though i have no evidence to support this but I think IK is pro-terrorists, so i will support a certified dacoit to rule Pakistan"

Nawaz at worst is like Tareen, IK doesn't seem to have problem with Tareen going forward for what ever reason. Maybe he think its good for PTI. Same with Nawaz, he finished terrorists from FATA to Karachi while PTI/IK supported them.

I had to chose between terrorism or some financial crime like hiding assets. Clearly terrorism was biggest threat Pakistan was facing instead of flats brought in 90's.

Nawaz at worst is like Tareen, IK doesn't seem to have problem with Tareen going forward for what ever reason. Maybe he think its good for PTI. Same with Nawaz, he finished terrorists from FATA to Karachi while PTI/IK supported them.

I had to chose between terrorism or some financial crime like hiding assets. Clearly terrorism was biggest threat Pakistan was facing instead of flats brought in 90's.

Lol Nawaz finishing terrorism, lol Nawaz doesn't have balls to do any of them. For someone to believe that shows their IQ level.

Also for the benefit of the viewers here can you please share where PTI supported terrorism?

Here i will share how Nawaz sharif is supporting terrorism

Screen-Shot-2015-06-07-at-2.12.47-PM.png

Another pro-terrorism statement by Nawaz

BZ2EXTbIQAAOQhX.jpg:large

Also Shahbaz is a pro-terrorism supporter

01.jpg

Lol Nawaz finishing terrorism, lol Nawaz doesn't have balls to do any of them. For someone to believe that shows their IQ level.

Also for the benefit of the viewers here can you please share where PTI supported terrorism?

Here i will share how Nawaz sharif is supporting terrorism

Screen-Shot-2015-06-07-at-2.12.47-PM.png

Another pro-terrorism statement by Nawaz

BZ2EXTbIQAAOQhX.jpg:large

Also Shahbaz is a pro-terrorism supporter

01.jpg

out of contexts quotes will not make much difference to reality. Here is some facts for you

1. Nawaz promise to clean FATA to Karachi once for all before election meanwhile IK is confusing nation by calling terrorists our brothers and what not despite them blowing up on daily basis.

2. Nawaz for a year follow IK advice and try his best to negotiate with terrorists, it doesn't work and operation is started.

3. Fast forward 2 years and taliban are gone and so all other small time terrorists like MQM militant wing.

Now there is peace in Karachi and Pakistan.

out of contexts quotes will not make much difference to reality. Here is some facts for you

1. Nawaz promise to clean FATA to Karachi once for all before election meanwhile IK is confusing nation by calling terrorists our brothers and what not despite them blowing up on daily basis.

2. Nawaz for a year follow IK advice and try his best to negotiate with terrorists, it doesn't work and operation is started.

3. Fast forward 2 years and taliban are gone and so all other small time terrorists like MQM militant wing.

Now there is peace in Karachi and Pakistan.

Please don't call them facts if you can't provide a source

1. Lol so if Nawaz says the same thing, it becomes out of context. But if IK says it he is pro-terrorism. 21 gun salute to your logic.

2. Its wasn't IK's advise, there was an APC and all parties had unanimously agreed to negotiate. But obviously selective memory is in play here

3. As for Nawaz promise to clean FATA to Karachi, he never said any of those. Below is PMLN manifesto for 2013 elections. check page 85 which deals with "Militancy and Terrorism". I will quote the last paragraph for the viewers

http://pmo.gov.pk/documents/manifesto.pdf

" Nevertheless, neither militancy nor terrorism can be countered by mere use of force. This is a problem that has penetrated deep into the vitals of society and therefore needs a well-thought out, comprehensive and sustainable plan of action that should include economic, social, administrative and political initiatives and measures to root out this menace ".

Last edited:

1. Lol so if Nawaz says the same thing, it becomes out of context. But if IK says it he is pro-terrorism. 21 gun salute to your logic.

2. Its wasn't IK's advise, there was an APC and all parties had unanimously agreed to negotiate. But obviously selective memory is in play here

3. As for Nawaz promise to clean FATA to Karachi, he never said any of those. Below is PMLN manifesto for 2013 elections. check page 85 which deals with "Militancy and Terrorism". I will quote the last paragraph for the viewers

" Nevertheless, neither militancy nor terrorism can be countered by mere use of force. This is a problem that has penetrated deep into the vitals of society and therefore needs a well-thought out, comprehensive and sustainable plan of action that should include economic, social, administrative and political initiatives and measures to root out this menace ".

@Kabira I am still waiting for your response or are you going to run away with your tail between your legs like all the previous times.

What is wrong with this? Of course terrorism cannot be defeated by force alone. That's why Nawaz Sharif approved fencing border and merging FATA with KP for mainstreaming. NAP was approved under him as well.

Now Imran Khan stance was very different, he wanted Pakistan to apologise for helping USA then they will stop killing innocents. Fair enough but even when dictator Musharraf was removed they continued to kill innocentand IK continued to defend them.

Nawaz promise was to get rid of terrorism from FATA to Karachi and he did just that.

What is wrong with this? Of course terrorism cannot be defeated by force alone. That's why Nawaz Sharif approved fencing border and merging FATA with KP for mainstreaming. NAP was approved under him as well.

Now Imran Khan stance was very different, he wanted Pakistan to apologise for helping USA then they will stop killing innocents. Fair enough but even when dictator Musharraf was removed they continued to kill innocentand IK continued to defend them.

Nawaz promise was to get rid of terrorism from FATA to Karachi and he did just that.

Seriously where do you come up with this $hit. You didn't even bother to read the Manifesto of PMLN. Show me once that IK asked for Pakistan to apologies. Pick up any of his interviews and he has been consistent with his stance. He has always said to discuss first and try to convince them to stop fighting and after that eliminate the ones that don't want to talk or don't want to mend their ways.

I'm from Karachi and I know who actually cleaned up Karachi and who helped the biggest terrorist of Karachi to escape and stay safely in England even after open treason and still without red warrant.

Nawaz Sharif has been the biggest supporter of Altaf Hussain as the big mouth suits him. How come?

Just look at the lack of action against Altaf Hussain when the government of England was in a tight spot to do something about Altaf on incitement to violence and money laundering but Nawaz stopped Nisar to start red warrant with Interpol and not to help against money laundering case...why? Guess what?

Sharif family doesn't want a precedent set on money launderers as they themselves faced and still haunted by the same allegations in the ever haunting Hudaibya case.

Is Nawaz Corrupt? Comes a shout from Mars!

Why Maryam denied any flats in London or other property?

Where is Nawaz sharifs money trail?

1) Why did Hussain nawaz say that he got money for Jeddah steel mill from banks in one interview...

2) Then stated in another interview that some close friends loaned us money,...

3)then he said that the London flats were bought from sale proceeds of Jeddah steel mill.

4) At the Panama hearing we found out that the source of funds for London flats was Qatri Prince with just a letter as proof without any banking transactions of the same....

Yeah, you are right...May be Nawaz is corrupt (but Jindals close old friend - not business partner(yeah right)) is certainly good for the state.

Back
Top Bottom