What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
PTI is still the only party capable of bringing a progressive change in this country.

Pakistani people, including so many people on this forum, are like bergers who can't even afford a bicycle. Then one day a leader comes along and says "I will slowly improve your life so soon you will be able to afford a scooter" and the Berger population of Pakistan says "no, I want a Ferrari, and I want it now"

So they stay the same and end up with nothing but the same old corrupt leaders as before. All because they don't understand that you need to can't go from beggar to ferreri overnight.

Pakistani people, including so many people on this forum, are like bergers who can't even afford a bicycle. Then one day a leader comes along and says "I will slowly improve your life so soon you will be able to afford a scooter" and the Berger population of Pakistan says "no, I want a Ferrari, and I want it now"

So they stay the same and end up with nothing but the same old corrupt leaders as before. All because they don't understand that you need to can't go from beggar to ferreri overnight.
I hardly stop my tears:undecided: I always went to mechanic to fixed my scooter and every after few days my scooter get same problems.
I decide to change the mechanic shop, I heard a new shop have a reliable honest and hard working mechanic so I start to give my scooter to him for repairing tuning, time pass I found out that again these days my scooter get bad soon like before. One day I bring my scooter to mechanic shop and I found couple of mechanics were working there who before working in my previous mechanic shop and they were kam chor lazy was getting money but their work was very bad and I was wasting my time and money. Now I'm looking for a new shop may be someday some honest mechanic I could found as I'm not able to buy a Ferrari, I need my old scooter get tuned and repair properly.

In 2011 , i was inclined to Imran khan , but soon he inducted lotas in 2012 from other parties , i changed my mind . He has all the PPP dirty class in his party . Drycleaning plant can be fascinating for some people but not for me .

I hardly stop my tears:undecided: I always went to mechanic to fixed my scooter and every after few days my scooter get same problems.
I decide to change the mechanic shop, I heard a new shop have a reliable honest and hard working mechanic so I start to give my scooter to him for repairing tuning, time pass I found out that again these days my scooter get bad soon like before. One day I bring my scooter to mechanic shop and I found couple of mechanics were working there who before working in my previous mechanic shop and they were kam chor lazy was getting money but their work was very bad and I was wasting my time and money. Now I'm looking for a new shop may be someday some honest mechanic I could found as I'm not able to buy a Ferrari, I need my old scooter get tuned and repair properly.

It all depends who is the head mechanic and his ability to train the lazy mechanics into good mechanics. Its in the interest of the guy running the shop to run it properly for the benefit of customers and himself.

In the mean time it will be in your benefit that you go to "Good" mechanic than worst mechanic. If you want to wait for Exceptional mechanic then I would suggest either become one or scrap your scooter and start walking.....

Last edited:
Because our political system is immature, so is our attitudes. We think that voting in the elections is all what's needed of us. In reality, that's just the first step. Most politival parties would veer off unless constant public pressure is put on them and that's what the disgruntled PTI supporters should do, not stop taking interest in politics. If you feel that PTI is going off track, help it get back on track instead of venting about it on social media.

As almost one year past to run this thread let's re open it to see what changed in last one year @Peacefull Civilian @Gazi
PROS:
*Change in stance for good or bad Taliban.
*Implementation of "Right to Information" bill in KPK.
*Promoting Industrialization
*Energy Generation
*Police-to-victim-service.
*Online FIR System.
*Women-centric Developments.
*Mobile Courts.
*Rehabilitation of Drug habits
*Law Enforcement Capability Enhancements.
*Women to get police help through SMS in KPK
*Smart Cards for Pensioners of KPK Government
*First "Mobile Health Service Van" for rural areas
*Accountability, Establishment of Ehtesaab Cell
*ENCOURAGING AGRICULTURE IN KPK
Independent Police - Seperation of police from Political party and Politicians.
*Independent NAB - Seperation of ( National Accountability Bureau ) from ruling political party and ruling politicians.
*Sehat ka Insaf program
*No corruption
*Condition of hospitals is improved but still long way to go
*Less terrorism

CONS:
*No resignation after peshwar school attack.
* No concrete measure to end load shedding.
*No ground in every district as he promised.
*Alliance with JI
*Still Not same education system for elite and poor.

PROGRESS RATE:.
Average but way better than ANP

Last edited:
PTI is still better than other parties
we tested pppp

now pmln

just see this
than tell why i support pmln
10985214_906758012741116_8331466438869900411_n.jpg

Baboons ki choti choti khushiyan ancient threads ko dobara khol rahey hain

This topic is for those who think ex-ptian dont exist or You are simply noon leaguei if you oppose politics of IK

now dont chant dhandli in here

Back
Top Bottom