What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
CHa gai Ji CHa gai....

It took me a few seconds to realize what you meant. You, sir, are an artist with an effortless grace.

Ae tu batao ke galh thi kya?
Bande da puttar aate hi post marta hai .. "Have guts so block me!".... and Im like.. What the gullu?!

Snap polls?! Nothing will satisfy this lunatic Imran Khan than to have everything setup according to his plans. He turned forcefully against Justice I. Chowdry after forcefully working of his restoration. He was satisfied with Justice Fakhruddin as ECP chairman--and rightly so, because J. Fakh is truly an honorable man--but after losing the elections IK turned against Fakhruddin. He supported Musharraf's coup in unabashed way only to turn against him.

If NS calls snap polls then not only mob behavior will be vindicated but also IK will up the ante and will ask for 'accountability' etc before the polls. I have seen such things before--the PNA agitation against ZAB's corruption (which everyone now knows was not THAT massive) and the call for 'accountability'--only to put the country back decades in social and political progress.

No, sir-ree! ALL non-PTI political parties need to come together and come up with a code of conduct for the future of Pakistan. And losers like Sheeda Tilli and Gujrat Chowdries don't count. At this point, PTI is an isolated political party anyway. Even JI has distanced itself from PTI: Who would support lunacy?

Both Thaksin Shinawatra, as well as Yingluck Shinawatra called snap polls, but were robbed of their victories by Deep state. In our case, our courts are not in a mood to accommodate unconstitutional measures. Our deep state has lost power over the last 7 years. So, it is a little difficult to predict what might happen. But whatever happens PML-N must proceed according to constitution. That would either force PA to come out in open, or let matter take natural course.

We in Pakistan can not proceed with our development without answering some very fundamental questions. What is the role of our Deep State? How must it be contained? Who should do so?

We must let the system function, no matter who wins elections in a fair manner. Right now its PML-N and they have the vote-bank to take center-stage.

Problem is that PPP, MQM, ANP discredited themselves over the last term. Now, PML-N has not exactly endeared themselves in the past year. But compared to PTI and PAT, they look legitimate. So, in my view we should just bring it on with a reformed election commission. Nothing is happening in the next two days. If PML-N makes a decision, we could have a snap election, which I am sure PML-N will win. That is the only way political parties can face off PTI. Nobody will want to go near them now, not even JI.

Ae tu batao ke galh thi kya?
Bande da puttar aate hi post marta hai .. "Have guts so block me!".... and Im like.. What the gullu?!

I don't have the faintest clue. I do not recall engaging him over the last year. One just can not tell what gets inside someone.

I have been trailing a serial suicide troll who uses proxies and channels to troll. But I doubt its him.

Well I belong from Mansehra,KPK and I can say that government here is doing tremendous effort for vanishing the corruption.Education policy introduced there is also quite nice.On the other hand demand for midterm election immidiately is a overreaction because if midterm elections are scheduled how can he confirm crystallized election.There is a probability of vote rigging again.So he needs to work on some flaws that he is having in his planning.

If PML-N makes a decision, we could have a snap election, which I am sure PML-N will win. That is the only way political parties can face off PTI. Nobody will want to go near them now, not even JI.

My friend: Snap polls can only be possible if all parties agree. First of all, Imran Khan would expect NS to RESIGN before the polls. Then IK will ask for 'accountability'... If those two conditions are not 'fulfilled'--and they will not be--then IK will continue to agitate.
There is no pleasing this guy. Idiot should have waited till 2018, done his work in KPK. By then IF NS had not 'peformed' then he would be facing a rested PPP and an accredited PTI. And IF NS had actually delivered then it would be good for Pakistan.

I agree with you that Snap Polls will probably land NS at least coalition govt if not a majority. But I don't think the Ziddi Baccha Imran Khan is going to play: He wants it all and he wants it now.

Well I belong from Mansehra,KPK and I can say that government here is doing tremendous effort for vanishing the corruption.Education policy introduced there is also quite nice.On the other hand demand for midterm election immidiately is a overreaction because if midterm elections are scheduled how can he confirm crystallized election.There is a probability of vote rigging again.So he needs to work on some flaws that he is having in his planning.

You are right but. We know all that. But let people spit outright lies about PTI here. Its common all over internet.

I hope we can hear more from people actually living in KPK about his performance, instead of biased news outlets. Thanks for your input.

Do you think IK would make a good leader of the nation?

Well there is no doubt that compared to the Government of ANP, PTI is doing a lot of good work. This is why the people of KPK has so far been happy with their efforts, but they will have to raise their game if they intend to compete with PML-N's governance in Punjab. I am yet to see the model province that IK promised during his election's speech.

I hope we can hear more from people actually living in KPK about his performance, instead of biased news outlets. Thanks for your input.

Do you think IK would make a good leader of the nation?
IK is naive in some matters so he would need an alliance government of experienced party other than that our CM Pervaiz khattak has done no corruption at all and is loyal kind of person so we can expect IK to make a model government in Pakistan if he works on few flaws that his policies are having.

He motive could be right, his timing is wrong

The best attribute of a politician is decision making and when and where to speak. He could have a long march before zarb-e-azb. He could initiate long march after Zarb-e-Azb. He is just distracting the people from core issues of Pakistan

Exactly. This is the only thing because of which I didn't like this long march and sit in. The timing of all this is wrong, period. I'm with you on this sir.

Nooneys attacking houses of PTI leadership.
Gullu butts in action

Jannbaz i agree and disagree with you, here is why, if we dont allow Nawaz to finish his term. He will simply comeback, claiming he couldn't do any thing because he wasn't given any time to do it.Incompetent pakistani politicians have been playing this for long time, and i think we shouldn't give them that chance let Nawaz finidh hid term. And let nawaz& zardari run on their records next election.
Taliban khan pretty much shot himself in the foot, when he started adding recycled (thali ke ladoo) politicians in his party.

I kind of agree with you. Let Nawaz finish his term, I think slowly but gradually people will start to reject this incompetent idiot.

@Aether
I didn't vote for this poll because I'm not a PTI supporter/voter but I support Nawaz Sharif should resign and mid term elections should be held under international watch.
I don't agree with few policies of PTI but If you compare with others , PTI is still better than other parties.
I don't agree with his hasty decision but won't jump ship.
He has given the gov upper hand in negotiations.
Yeh wala bhi option rakhna thaaa naa :angry:

I kind of agree with you. Let Nawaz finish his term, I think slowly but gradually people will start to reject this incompetent idiot.
You think? They voted for him 3rd time! :blink: Ao humay loot kero and ban jao humara Sultan! :blink:

Yeh wala bhi option rakhna thaaa naa :angry:
aap hamesha meray poll options pe hi advise karti rahain gi :lol:

Well the options are simple. Either you belong to different party or you are the PTI voter, or you left PTI.

For the option you are saying, you can create a separate thread but its going to be entirely a different topic

aap hamesha meray poll options pe hi advise karti rahain gi :lol:

Well the options are simple. Either you belong to different party or you are the PTI voter, or you left PTI.

For the option you are saying, you can create a separate thread but its going to be entirely a different topic
hehehehe....Mayri thread par bhi apnay yahin kiya tha :ashamed:

Nai g I am not affiliated nor affectionate about any party...I just like change and whosoever is pushing towards it...Like I said in the other thread had NS the balls to recount those 4 it would have dissolved most of IK 's fame by proving him wrong....and would have gotten NS more supporters....Yaar galtiyan sub ketay hain but highlight unki hoti hain who "usually" (not always) is doing something out of the ordinary brainwashed broken system!

IK and his supporters were under the delusion that they would win the last election easily. When it went against him, he couldn't accept the reality. I am ready to agree with him that the elections were not completely fair, that is sort of expected. But I don't agree that PMLN won all those seats just by rigging. That is not possible. Although they lost the national election, PTI also got a huge opportunity in KPK. But that's not enough for IK. He wants power and he wants it now. This could be his downfall.

It is exactly similar to AAP in India. They also won in Delhi which is a big thing for a new "outsider" party. But instead of focusing on that they thought they would win a lot of seats nationwide and be a major player in national politics. Kejriwal was hoping to win 100 seats and won 4 lol. They even lost all the seats in Delhi where they had won an election just a few months ago. IK is repeating the same mistake.

Back
Top Bottom