What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
I have been following defense.pk for years. But I decided to register here after seeing so much hate or criticism for PTI and Imran Khan despite his tireless 18 years of struggle to change Pakistan. After his recent announcement of civil disobedience against PMNL led government, many people, even staunch PTI supporters became suspicious of Khan's true motives. They said he was power hungry, greedy, dishonest etc etc.
Its shameful that after years of crying and whining about weak leadership in Pakistan, when a true Messiah emerges, almost everybody start criticizing his miniscule mistakes. Didn't Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah ever make a mistake? Aren't we all just humans? Leaving Pakistan's currently best democratic party and the greatest leader of the era for such small blunders shows how we as a nation are misguided by our sudden emotions instead of long-term rational goals.
Have it put it this way: Imran was offered to become PM under Musharraf. He denied. He was also asked to support PMLN and get more seats he had after current rigged election by Nawaz Sharif. He still denied this offer. Why don't you people get that this march is not about him. Its about Pakistan. Its about the fate of 180 million people and their generations to come.
During his latest speech he said he would deliver message to IMF that all debts taken by current government won't be paid back if PTI comes to power in next election. It signals his true motives. Its not about him being PM, but about us, the people of Pakistan. Let's put this in practice:
One Day Life of a Lion is Better Than Hundred Years of Jackal (Tipu Sultan)

I have been following defense.pk for years. But I decided to register here after seeing so much hate or criticism for PTI and Imran Khan despite his tireless 18 years of struggle to change Pakistan. After his recent announcement of civil disobedience against PMNL led government, many people, even staunch PTI supporters became suspicious of Khan's true motives. They said he was power hungry, greedy, dishonest etc etc.
Its shameful that after years of crying and whining about weak leadership in Pakistan, when a true Messiah emerges, almost everybody start criticizing his miniscule mistakes. Didn't Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah ever make a mistake? Aren't we all just humans? Leaving Pakistan's currently best democratic party and the greatest leader of the era for such small blunders shows how we as a nation are misguided by our sudden emotions instead of long-term rational goals.
Have it put it this way: Imran was offered to become PM under Musharraf. He denied. He was also asked to support PMLN and get more seats he had after current rigged election by Nawaz Sharif. He still denied this offer. Why don't you people get that this march is not about him. Its about Pakistan. Its about the fate of 180 million people and their generations to come.
During his latest speech he said he would deliver message to IMF that all debts taken by current government won't be paid back if PTI comes to power in next election. It signals his true motives. Its not about him being PM, but about us, the people of Pakistan. Let's put this in practice:

This Messiah talk got us where we are today.

Gentleman, lets be VERY clear here. Jusrt because someone raised a point against your leader does not mean you get to throw a hissy fit like a five year old girl . Disagree with logic or do not post here. Any other attempts to use foul language or insult a member will result in SEVERE consequences.

Just a note to ex members of PTI, It is your right to do so and you took this decision to be an ex and we respect that.

Perhaps you should have waited a little longer to see the situation unfold completely. Civil disobedience is not chaos and destruction of public property - it is an effective measure.

We all joined PTI because it offered an alternate and we all know; to achieve those goals it was no longer possible to be part of existing system and still call the slogan of change. PTI tried legal, constitutional avenues before reaching this stage.
We wanted change didn't we?

Having said that, If we are better judges and analysts than PTI's leadership/IK who may have more information at hands to make those decisions; then no worries your decision is correct.

There are international observers to monitor elections. Many Countries around the world use them.
but why use international observers??tell me ?
its an insult to us as a country if we use them…

Brothers,

First of before starting my post i wanted to tell that me and my whole family voted for PTI.

At last my points are proved, which are

1. IK just want change in government, no change in system.
2.IK just want to change the government before senate elections.
3. IK agenda is NS or SS that's it.

In Syria, ciaos created in the name of change of Husni Mubarak, more than 10000 killed till today.
In Egypt ciaos created in the name of change of Basher ul Asad more than 50000 killed till today
In Iraq ciaos created in the name of removal of Saddam hussain, more than 200000 killed till today
In libya ciaos created in the name of removal of Qaddafi , more than 20000 till today.
In Turkey ciaos created in the name of change,of tayyab ur daqan last year, but very well tackle by Tayyab ur daggan
In Pakistan, ciaos created in the name of change, and bloodshed is visible because

IK not have any support in Baluchistan, sindh, lower punjab at all. If Ik succeed in getting the resignation, then difinatly workers of PML N will be on the roads, against PTI.
If TUQ will succeeded , TUQ only a Mullah of one Sect of Islam, not even allow's his supporters to pray Salah in the Masjid's of other sects. So if he succeed, then he will not welcomed by the other sects in Pakistan.

So Pakistani's, as a responsible citizen of Pakistan, please rise your voice. otherwise future bloodshed which is already planned will never be fruitful for Pakistan as a country./

Brothers,

First of before starting my post i wanted to tell that me and my whole family voted for PTI.

At last my points are proved, which are

1. IK just want change in government, no change in system.
2.IK just want to change the government before senate elections.
3. IK agenda is NS or SS that's it.

In Syria, ciaos created in the name of change of Husni Mubarak, more than 10000 killed till today.
In Egypt ciaos created in the name of change of Basher ul Asad more than 50000 killed till today
In Iraq ciaos created in the name of removal of Saddam hussain, more than 200000 killed till today
In libya ciaos created in the name of removal of Qaddafi , more than 20000 till today.
In Turkey ciaos created in the name of change,of tayyab ur daqan last year, but very well tackle by Tayyab ur daggan
In Pakistan, ciaos created in the name of change, and bloodshed is visible because

IK not have any support in Baluchistan, sindh, lower punjab at all. If Ik succeed in getting the resignation, then difinatly workers of PML N will be on the roads, against PTI.
If TUQ will succeeded , TUQ only a Mullah of one Sect of Islam, not even allow's his supporters to pray Salah in the Masjid's of other sects. So if he succeed, then he will not welcomed by the other sects in Pakistan.

So Pakistani's, as a responsible citizen of Pakistan, please rise your voice. otherwise future bloodshed which is already planned will never be fruitful for Pakistan as a country./

How can he bring change in system whilst the mafia is holding country to ransom? How can an honest party win election in order to bring change in system?
What would you have him do in this situation?

How can he bring change in system whilst the mafia is holding country to ransom? How can an honest party win election in order to bring change in system?
What would you have him do in this situation?

To counter this with another question, how can any party, any leader(s) revolutionary or democratic bring about change if the people of Pakistan don't change first?

On your question, your concerns are valid, massive reform is needed in the ECP, it needs to be an organization completely independent of the influence of any party, the army included. This long march should have been about real, and reasonable reform. This toppling of an elected government is nothing but a crime and the call for a revolution is an equal crime.

Imran Khan is (was) the most popular leader on this forum and PTI the most popular party, by far. Just check any election related thread from 2013 with a poll. Now a lot of people have jumped off of the band wagon, me included, but you must realise that there is a reason for it, when I made my decision, I did not consult any PDF folk, I wrote it in a post and surprise surprise, I'm suddenly not the only one, there's an entire thread dedicated to it.

And please don't call him a Messiah or compare him to Jinnah. He was a good leader which is why I followed him in the first place.

Last edited:
The thing is i dont believe that a happy and prosperous pakistan is synonyms to imran khan in power. I used to but recently i have been turned off from this idea.
I am not an Ex member. I am standing on the brink of a hill and imran keeps pushing me and right now a few rocks have just fallen down to indicate that there is no footing left. :P
However no matter what i want to give both parties their chance as i am loyal to pakistan and pakistan alone. I will see what they both have done in their respective areas and what changes they have brought and i will keep all the protests and all the events that these 5 years will witness and take everything into consideration before deciding my vote. Not just development but political senses of parties too.

Lets see what he does in KPK.

To counter this with another question, how can any party, any leader(s) revolutionary or democratic bring about change if the people of Pakistan don't change first?

On your question, your concerns are valid, massive reform is needed in the ECP, it needs to be an organization completely independent of the influence of any party, the army included. This long march should have been about real, and reasonable reform. This toppling of an elected government is nothing but a crime and the call for a revolution is an equal crime.

Imran Khan is (was) the most popular leader on this forum and PTI the most popular party, by far. Just check any election related thread from 2013 with a poll. Now a lot of people have jumped off of the band wagon, me included, but you must realise that there is a reason for it, when I made my decision, I did not consult any PDF folk, I wrote it in a post and surprise surprise, I'm suddenly not the only one, there's an entire thread dedicated to it.

And please don't call him a Messiah or compare him to Jinnah. He was a good leader which is why I followed him in the first place.

Brother,

I voted for PTI in elections, with my whole family or whole neighbourhood, but the point is, the Agenda of March is not for the change of system, the agenda of Azadi March is " Resignation of NS"

so here questions arises,

1. If NS resign, then the same system is acceptable ?
2. Without Amending Constitution, if same election commission, organize Elections, then who will Accept?
3. If NS resign, and National assembly dissolved, then no Amendment in constitution in Possible?
4. No other Political Party suppoting IK in his March?
5. National Assembly passed the Resolution against Azadi and Inqelab March??

I didn't vote for this poll because I'm not a PTI supporter/voter but I support Nawaz Sharif should resign and mid term elections should be held under international watch.

Jannbaz i agree and disagree with you, here is why, if we dont allow Nawaz to finish his term. He will simply comeback, claiming he couldn't do any thing because he wasn't given any time to do it.Incompetent pakistani politicians have been playing this for long time, and i think we shouldn't give them that chance let Nawaz finidh hid term. And let nawaz& zardari run on their records next election.

Taliban khan pretty much shot himself in the foot, when he started adding recycled (thali ke ladoo) politicians in his party.

This is the real culprit behind all this. Imran should stay away from him.
BvPeh-GCYAAPNEI.jpg:large

Thali Ka laddoo.

Back
Top Bottom