What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
Currently one should see law and order breaking apart within the PTI camp itself. Saw clips of fights breaking out, sticks and stones all over... and these people are going to "peacefully" change the country.

Those supporters that came with their families went back, citing horrible conditions of lowlifes thronging the camp and all sorts of "Tharkis" and abusers all over the place.

Currently one should see law and order breaking apart within the PTI camp itself. Saw clips of fights breaking out, sticks and stones all over... and these people are going to "peacefully" change the country.

Those supporters that came with their families went back, citing horrible conditions of lowlifes thronging the camp and all sorts of "Tharkis" and abusers all over the place.
It happens in the so called most democratic states in the world ?
Even in USA , recently govt using curfew, to stop the violence?
People's will be desperate then they will do any thing they can, cause the govt is on wrong foot?
A killer govt? By the law of land?governing the masses with fake mandate , everything can happens?

It happens in 5 he so called most democratic states in the world ?
Even in USA , recently govt using curfew, to stop the violence?

Those 5 democratic states dont have these issues on a daily basis.

Those 5 democratic states dont have these issues on a daily basis.
Those states never run ON FAKHRU BHAI-jee fake elections?
Not, those government in those states kills, like model town?

To counter this with another question, how can any party, any leader(s) revolutionary or democratic bring about change if the people of Pakistan don't change first?

On your question, your concerns are valid, massive reform is needed in the ECP, it needs to be an organization completely independent of the influence of any party, the army included. This long march should have been about real, and reasonable reform. This toppling of an elected government is nothing but a crime and the call for a revolution is an equal crime.
A leader or party can bring change and also change people.
if the system is fixed and there is same law for everyone, people will obey.

Same Pakistani people who don't care about laws in Pak are straight as an arrow overseas because everyone is equal and same laws apply to a common man and an executive.

But if Gullu butt mentality prevails then no one can change anything.

The poll should allow people to change their votes?! Maybe more PTI-Supporters would put 'ex' in front of their choice now that the lunacy is in full swing. There is no shame in course correction.

Irrespective of the outcome, PTI has suffered invaluable loss, many "educated youth" are now against PTI policies and bychance, if they resigns from kpk then it would be safe to say that PTI era is gone.
In such conditions I do hope IK has courage to stand again and gain lost confidence of majority instead of completely disappearing from politics. All this is about to happen because NS/SS will not break KPK assembly rather they are going to make PTI life miserable.
In such situations it would be interesting to see how PTI is going to manage govt. In KPK!

@Jazzbot - I'd like to get your opinion on current events. Where do you stand with PTI? I'm pretty much done with them.

The fact that we have some many ex-PTIans gives me hope for Pakistan. It shows that so many of us value our country more than loyalty toward any party. You wouldn't see the same with other parties like PMLN, PPP and MQM despite their various blunders because their followers are loyal to the party alone trying so very hard to justify their existence.

Not saying PTI followers are wrong. They have their reasons to stick with them.

I still stand with PTI and IK.

You can argue about what IK is doing today, but the motive and reason behind all the actions IK's taking today is plain and simple. The elections 2013 were rigged and must be audited at any cost. We can't just let anyone come in, buy everyone and steal the 5 years of this nation and walk away just like that. Yes it happened in past, but not now. Its no more a walk in the park, everyone get this through his head.

I will still say, the mess we are facing today, govt is more responsible for it than PTI / PAT. Had govt listened to PTI's votes recount demand in 4 constituencies, and had govt dealt with PAT workers in model town peacefully, most likely we wouldn't be seeing these Azadi or Inqilaab march today. Its govt who pushed people to the wall, with no point of return.

Let me sum it all up for you in one short sentence: Justice delayed is Justice denied

No Noora, IK, Zardari, Qadri etc has the right to deny Justice to the people of Pakistan, that too when the future 5 years of the nation are at stack.

I still stand with PTI and IK.

You can argue about what IK is doing today, but the motive and reason behind all the actions IK's taking today is plain and simple. The elections 2013 were rigged and must be audited at any cost. We can't just let anyone come in, buy everyone and steal the 5 years of this nation and walk away just like that. Yes it happened in past, but not now. Its no more a walk in the park, everyone get this through his head.

I will still say, the mess we are facing today, govt is more responsible for it than PTI / PAT. Had govt listened to PTI's votes recount demand in 4 constituencies, and had govt dealt with PAT workers in model town peacefully, most likely we wouldn't be seeing these Azadi or Inqilaab march today. Its govt who pushed people to the wall, with no point of return.

Let me sum it all up for you in one short sentence: Justice delayed is Justice denied

No Noora, IK, Zardari, Qadri etc has the right to deny Justice to the people of Pakistan, that too when the future 5 years of the nation are at stack.
He motive could be right, his timing is wrong

The best attribute of a politician is decision making and when and where to speak. He could have a long march before zarb-e-azb. He could initiate long march after Zarb-e-Azb. He is just distracting the people from core issues of Pakistan

@Aether , are you enjoying the show right now?

Seriously PML-N should just call snap elections in a couple of days. Qadri will throw a fit, IK might be his over-confident self and agree.

I see PML-N coming back into power.

Seriously PML-N should just call snap elections in a couple of days. Qadri will throw a fit, IK might be his over-confident self and agree.

PML-N too is power hungry. They will prefer to die/exiled but never leave the "kursi"

PML-N too is power hungry. They will prefer to die/exiled but never leave the "kursi"

Well they are power-hungry alright. You can not blame them for having to wait so long. Let us see how it pans out.

Snap polls?! Nothing will satisfy this lunatic Imran Khan than to have everything setup according to his plans. He turned forcefully against Justice I. Chowdry after forcefully working of his restoration. He was satisfied with Justice Fakhruddin as ECP chairman--and rightly so, because J. Fakh is truly an honorable man--but after losing the elections IK turned against Fakhruddin. He supported Musharraf's coup in unabashed way only to turn against him.

If NS calls snap polls then not only mob behavior will be vindicated but also IK will up the ante and will ask for 'accountability' etc before the polls. I have seen such things before--the PNA agitation against ZAB's corruption (which everyone now knows was not THAT massive) and the call for 'accountability'--only to put the country back decades in social and political progress.

No, sir-ree! ALL non-PTI political parties need to come together and come up with a code of conduct for the future of Pakistan. And losers like Sheeda Tilli and Gujrat Chowdries don't count. At this point, PTI is an isolated political party anyway. Even JI has distanced itself from PTI: Who would support lunacy?

Well they are power-hungry alright. You can not blame them for having to wait so long. Let us see how it pans out.
Check, the last post you were quoted on. I am being bad :p:
I dont know why it was asked to be done though.

Check, the last post you were quoted on. I am being bad :p:
I dont know why it was asked to be done though.
CHa gai Ji CHa gai....

It took me a few seconds to realize what you meant. You, sir, are an artist with an effortless grace.

Back
Top Bottom