What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
or maybe they will improve,who knows! Keep this option as well!

Source: Ex-PTI members join here | Page 7

Pakistan and its people do not have the time or patience to wait for Imran Khan to improve. Ganja Sharif is selling key assets of Pakistan through privatization and has no clue on having a clear cut foreign policy. Just go to the official facebook page of PTI and you will see how angry people are. This situation has strengthened Ganja Sharif. Everyone should now leave PTI march and join TUQ to topple this government, because Pakistan will be finished in the long term if they stay in power.

Pakistan and its people do not have the time or patience to wait for Imran Khan to improve. Ganja Sharif is selling key assets of Pakistan through privatization and has no clue on having a clear cut foreign policy. Just go to the official facebook page of PTI and you will see how angry people are. This situation has strengthened Ganja Sharif. Everyone should now leave PTI march and join TUQ to topple this government, because Pakistan will be finished in the long term if they stay in power.

So what happens after a certifiable idiot like TuQ gets into power? Have you ever thought about what comes after an elected government is toppled?

So what happens after a certifiable idiot like TuQ gets into power? Have you ever thought about what comes after an elected government is toppled?

Source: Ex-PTI members join here | Page 8

You mean 'so-called' elected government who stole the mandate of the public. I want an interim government based on technocrats and the only option now is for TUQ to force the army to intervene to topple the government. The only certified idiot is Ganja Sharif the looter of Pakistan whose daughter was prancing around like a common harlot when she skived off with Cap Safdar. You can support such a corrupt incompetent fool, however I know his true reality.

Once a technocratic government comes in, they should bring all the looted money back into Pakistan and start court proceedings against criminals and hang them in front of the public to deter any future criminals.

You mean 'so-called' elected government who stole the mandate of the public. I want an interim government based on technocrats and the only option now is for TUQ to force the army to intervene to topple the government. The only certified idiot is Ganja Sharif the looter of Pakistan whose daughter was prancing around like a common harlot when she skived off with Cap Safdar. You can support such a corrupt incompetent fool, however I know his true reality.

There is not much chance of a coup this time. You will have to wait for the next elections, very likely, for a change.

(Mentioning NS's daughter here will only mean that I will call your attention to IK's illegitimate daughter in England being raised alongside her two half-brothers by Jemima.)

Ya ya ya! People are angry, eh?! People in Sindh are still angry over ZAB's judicial murder. People in KP upset over the treatment given to Bacha Khan. People in Karachi upset over the 'genocide' against MQM in the 90's. People in Baluchistan upset over the 'martyrdom' of Nawab Bugti.... Let me tell you: Even in America people can be very angry against the government; I don't know now but a few years ago the US Congress had approval rating hovering around 20%--in the most successful democracy in the world.

But to you and people like you (and TUQ/PTI) the solution is always to blockade roads, storm the institutions, and do Dharnas?! I have had enough of these things! Let this govt complete its term. If it is indeed AS BAD as you say then it will be booted out of power like Zardari PPP was.

There is not much chance of a coup this time. You will have to wait for the next elections, very likely, for a change.

The recent declaration of Imran Khan, does support your idea that a military coup is highly unlikely at least within the next 4 years, because Imran Khan has back stabbed his supporters and Army will not intervene on one sect of Islam. However, never forget the power of the people who will take matters into their own hands.

Ya ya ya! People are angry, eh?! People in Sindh are still angry over ZAB's judicial murder. People in KP upset over the treatment given to Bacha Khan. People in Karachi upset over the 'genocide' against MQM in the 90's. People in Baluchistan upset over the 'martyrdom' of Nawab Bugti.... Let me tell you: Even in America people can be very angry against the government; I don't know now but a few years ago the US Congress had approval rating hovering around 20%--in the most successful democracy in the world.

But to you and people like you (and TUQ/PTI) the solution is always to blockade roads, storm the institutions, and do Dharnas?! I have had enough of these things! Let this govt complete its term. If it is indeed AS BAD as you say then it will be booted out of power like Zardari PPP was.
Are you sure PPP is booted out?
I mean who is the opposition leader in NA?
In crime they trust, all togather?
Bieng quite, at a fake, criminal, killing system, is a sign of tyranny!

SSGC trolling PTI. :D

BvQc5I1CUAA8Ga8.jpg large.jpg

@notorious_eagle - Do you think if we'd known what a jack-arse he'd turn out to be...we'd have gone to that PTI Jalsa at Minar-e-Paksitan & stood their drenched to the bone in rain because Khan asked us to ?

I still believe he is a much better alternative than NS or Zardari, but IK's immaturity is just astonishing. Instead of focusing here, he should have put all his energies into fixing KPK. It is going to be very hard for him to make a comeback from this debacle, i don't know what he was thinking. Where are all the saner voices in PTI? IK overplayed his hand in this case and it blew up in his face unfortunately.

[Ya ya ya! People are angry, eh?! People in Sindh are still angry over ZAB's judicial murder. People in KP upset over the treatment given to Bacha Khan. People in Karachi upset over the 'genocide' against MQM in the 90's. People in Baluchistan upset over the 'martyrdom' of Nawab Bugti.... Let me tell you: Even in America people can be very angry against the government; I don't know now but a few years ago the US Congress had approval rating hovering around 20%--in the most successful democracy in the world.

Source: Ex-PTI members join here | Page 8/QUOTE]

You sound German with the "Ya ya ya' proclamation:) Democracy itself is a flawed ideology as political alignment on party allegiance has declined across the western world. So therefore political representation of the masses is not proportionally achieved.

The system needs to be changed, otherwise both these corrupt fools with play "tag your it" every five years.

I don't know what Imran Khan thinking, it is very embarrassing. We can't force Nawaz Sharif to resign overnight.

@Leader, what is wrong with him?

I still believe he is a much better alternative than NS or Zardari, but IK's immaturity is just astonishing. Instead of focusing here, he should have put all his energies into fixing KPK. It is going.

I agree that he should have concentrated on making KPK a model province. But he can't be a better alternative as a national leader if he is immature at the same time. Yes, a much better PERSON with clean, honest intentions, with very little, if any 'family politics' etc.

Imran Khan SHOULD HAVE waited till 2017 to launch the next major anti-govt drive (not another LONG MARCH necessarily). Pakistani people, to their credit, get tired with every ruler. Heck, they turned against President Ayub Khan despite Pakistan seeing some of the best prosperity for almost 11 years. So too NS would probably face the music had he not performed. I am pretty sure PPP would have loved to do 'seat adjustment' in Punjab to get the most out of the situation--working with PTI.

But, no, Imran Khan is constantly in some long marches. Constantly doing blockades. Constantly threatening street power. The idiot doesn't seem to grasp that PPP and PMLN are equally, if not more capable of bringing out millions to the street. Do we want a civil war in Pakistan? How are we ever going to know the true economic costs of these agitations? How many times more we drag the Army to settle disputes?

Back
Top Bottom