What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
I've been on a liking spree on this thread. Glad to see sanity prevailing. I have come to the inadvertent conclusion that a large majority of IK's supporters are blind to his erroneous and undemocratic ways. I also can't seem to understand the hatred which the younger generation seems to garner for PML-N. The PPP, sure...their dismal 5 year stint was not the distant past. But the PML-N? That was more than a decade ago!

Drawing from some of the comments, I'm quite comfortably concluding that most of IK's loyal supporters, here on PDF at least, are too young to be able to draw any conclusions from the PML-N of the past. Heck even I can't seem to recall it with vivid detail and I'm actually almost 3 decades old!

My theory, bandwagon. They've all jumped onto it and now they're too afraid to get off and admit they've faltered.

Ex-PTIan here. Spent countless gallons of fuel shuttling hot babes around Islamabad during the Tsunami days. Have jumped off the bandwagon. Admire PML-N's policies. Waiting for them to bear fruit. Will most likely vote for them in the next elections if everything gels in well, IA. As @Aether said, vote will be development-based.

Wait a sec .......... Did you just call IK a Jacka$$ ???

@Armstrong , holy Hell, how dare you?!

Last edited:
Imran Khan is losing the plot completely. If Altaf hussain/Any Baloch had ever demanded civil disobedience he would have been labelled as a traitor.
Imran Khan is fast becoming a politician and the leader in him is drowning.

All my PTI friends should understand, Even if IK becomes prime minister somehow, he is setting precedent for Altaf hussain or others to take 50000 ppl to Islamabad and topple govt.

Imran Khans demands/stance are wavering, I was a Fan of Imran Khan, I had veryh igh hopes of him and that's the reason i am hurt more. I would have expected these cheap tactics from pmln or ppp but not IK.

As I pointed out in another thread, this nation needs to understand the virtue of patience.

To all those who are thinking of jumping ship and assuming that PTI have failed, my advice is to adopt "wait and see" approach. Some major political developments are taking place behind-the-scenes, insiders have provided a hint. Pressure of Azadi March and Inqalabi March have motivated these developments.

I was supporting imran khan before election and requested many family members to vote for him . I changed my minds soon after i observed his fasadi politics after election. I would have stayed with PTI if he try to fulfil his promises and keep focus on KPK by doing some practical work and make it exmaple for rest of province and people see his practical work and then vote for him in next election and he fulfill his dream of becoming PM .we have seen modi just did that..but Imran khan totally gone mad and proved hismelf a confuse, emotional and immature leader with many U-TURNS and keep changing statement/demands and then this dirty politics of blame game and misusing public support actually disgust me

Last edited:
This is the real culprit behind all this. Imran should stay away from him.
BvPeh-GCYAAPNEI.jpg:large

No he didn't give this stupid advise to IK ... IK is a born stupid ............

Imran Khan is losing the plot completely. If Altaf hussain/Any Baloch had ever demanded civil disobedience he would have been labelled as a traitor.
Imran Khan is fast becoming a politician and the leader in him is drowning.

All my PTI friends should understand, Even if IK becomes prime minister somehow, he is setting precedent for Altaf hussain or others to take 50000 ppl to Islamabad and topple govt.

Imran Khans demands/stance are wavering, I was a Fan of Imran Khan, I had veryh igh hopes of him and that's the reason i am hurt more. I would have expected these cheap tactics from pmln or ppp but not IK.

He could never topple the govt by his own - I think he is Sensible enough to know that. Imran should take a rest for now.

This Match was fixed by GHQ.

The Incompetent Organisation and their Embarrasing history. The Generals think whatever they do is right for the country, however the history disagrees. They will not let go of power unless the people of pakistan wake up and give them a big danda where it hurts.

Like the bengalis done after Indian army entered - they had no place to hide after what they done.

We want bangladesh not its people - Right jokers - Dream on.

As I pointed out in another thread, this nation needs to understand the virtue of patience.

To all those who are thinking of jumping ship and assuming that PTI have failed, my advice is to adopt "wait and see" approach. Some major political developments are taking place behind-the-scenes, insiders have provided a hint. Pressure of Azadi March and Inqalabi March have motivated these developments.

You sound like in denial or like that guy Baghdad Bob!

No 'major political developments' can be 'major' unless the govt. of PM Nawaz Sharif is toppled within next few days. Yes, there is pressure of these marches and that's because the govt. is reluctant to use force against these illegal marches--which would lead to violence and blood. The govt doesn't want to give 'Shaheeds' to these two agitators (Imran Khan and Qadri). I think, since the Judges Movement (2007) every govt (Musharraf, Zardari, and now Nawaz Sharif) has been trying to make political solutions to work and not use force if at all possible. And IK/Qadri are exploiting that sentiment and blackmailing.

I don't see how IK can come out of this unscathed and weakened. This forum WAS his stronghold and even here he is being ditched. Some of us care for Pakistan more than we care for individuals. I hope you join us.

imran loses many things today
moral
power of public
lose hearts of fans
and sure he lose azadi march too

he is just another politician which can't stay away from chair

You sound like in denial or like that guy Baghdad Bob!

No 'major political developments' can be 'major' unless the govt. of PM Nawaz Sharif is toppled within next few days. Yes, there is pressure of these marches and that's because the govt. is reluctant to use force against these illegal marches--which would lead to violence and blood. The govt doesn't want to give 'Shaheeds' to these two agitators (Imran Khan and Qadri). I think, since the Judges Movement (2007) every govt (Musharraf, Zardari, and now Nawaz Sharif) has been trying to make political solutions to work and not use force if at all possible. And IK/Qadri are exploiting that sentiment and blackmailing.

I don't see how IK can come out of this unscathed and weakened. This forum WAS his stronghold and even here he is being ditched. Some of us care for Pakistan more than we care for individuals. I hope you join us.
Let us (not) delve in to taunting and name-calling.

I can easily obtain "behind-the-scenes" information about this matter, if I want to.

I am not making claims here, I am disclosing revelations from some individuals on Media who are connected with these developments.

This is DO or DIE situation for Imran Khan, if the crowd sticks with him for few more days, he can gain major political leverage and concessions from the government, if not outright resignation from the PM. Trust me, government is under pressure from the protests in the capital and it cannot afford to avoid contact with the revolting leaders for long, government is doing its homework behind-the-scenes. The next 48 hours are crucial.

Whatever the outcome, IK is not going home without some gains.

@LeGenD ,
Agreed, 'Baghdad Bob' was too much. Sorry. But I still maintain you are in denial. If your 'behind the scene' info is credible and share-able then please do share here--then I'd glad to stand corrected.

That IK may WANT to go home without some gains is understandable. But unless he topples NS he is going to get lollypops--he has raised the stakes too high, the immature politician he is. Perhaps he should have studied the politics of the 90's when both NS and Benazir resorted to street power--but at least BB did at the right time only. IK has done this too soon. And, judging by the numbers, too little.

So, again, please share something credible, otherwise rumors won't help you. But I am putting my bets on NS retaining his position.

@LeGenD ,
Agreed, 'Baghdad Bob' was too much. Sorry.
Accepted. Thank you.

But I still maintain you are in denial. If your 'behind the scene' info is credible and share-able then please do share here--then I'd glad to stand corrected.
I haven't obtained information through my source yet.

I disclosed a revelation on a media channel from an individual who is connected with the "behind-the-scenes" political developments. He revealed that government is preparing a manifesto to address the concerns of PTI and PAT, it might be made public after finalization. The manifesto, under preparation, is about reforms. Resignation of PM is also on cards but on conditional basis only.

That IK may WANT to go home without some gains is understandable. But unless he topples NS he is going to get lollypops--he has raised the stakes too high, the immature politician he is. Perhaps he should have studied the politics of the 90's when both NS and Benazir resorted to street power--but at least BB did at the right time only. IK has done this too soon. And, judging by the numbers, too little.

So, again, please share something credible, otherwise rumors won't help you. But I am putting my bets on NS retaining his position.
IK will not go home without some gains, he have come too far to go back without gains now.

Toppling NS is not an easy matter, NS have support from other major political parties (most notably, PPPP, MQM, ANP and Jamiat) who also practice status-quo and business oriented politics like PML(N), this coalition of political parties have formulated a political system that favors them in various matters and cannot be easily dethroned.

Also, what is exactly the right time to fight for the rights of people? Let us not forget that IK is fighting for the rights of people of this nation. If a "political stunt" of his, is making people jazbati, then I believe that IK is wasting his time and this nation should continue to suffer.

Pakistan mein ghee tedi-ungli seh hi nikalta hai.

Last edited:
but today the announcement of civil disobedience confirms that this party having given idiotic statements in past were not political tactics, they just are stupid

Let's have a friendly discussion, why do you have a problem with this statement?

This....

This, this this this this this this.

Weird_guy_this.gif

Imran Khan itna khiska hua nhn hai keh woh annon ki tarah teer chala day aur aisi bongi maray.

I've heard that after this announcement, there were a flurry of phone calls in higher echelons of Pakistan and temperature got up a notch.

The disappointment I believe is because he said 'meri zindagi ki sab say important taqreer' but in the end, it wasn't as dhamakay dar as we expected.

@Aether, let's wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom