What's new

Everyone in India is a Hindu, says RSS chief

Basically you want India to become(or may I use 'slide down into') Hindu Pakistan.:rofl:
Because you always say how Pakistan is openly Islamic but gives pukkah 100% rights to all other religions. Also according to you Pakistan, inspite of political rivalries never makes a stigma in the way you mentioned(you know... like how Pak Hindus do not wait for some Masjid in India to be demolished, to get their ***es kicked).

Even the most hardcore Hindutva leader will not want it. :lol:

Jana: 'Hey I am bad and I am openly admitting it. You are bad mann!! you are bad, I read in right wing papers and in propaganda websites, you are bad. So you admit now that you are bad. Your senses may tell you wrongly that your society is not bad. But my sources are Oraculous and they say you are bad. So admit it'
:taz:
Me: :smokin::cool:

:) With powerful Indian Political parties i do not need to want that.

BJP to stick to Hindutva ideology

IANS

First Published : 23 Jun 2009 08:56:50 PM IST

Last Updated : 23 Jun 2009 09:04:50 PM IST

JAMMU: Reaffirming his party's commitment to Hindutva, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Rajnath Singh Tuesday said the electoral "victory or defeat is not a referendum on the ideologies and commitment of the party".

Sharing the dais with Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohanrao Bhagwat at a function in the Jammu and Kashmir winter capital, the BJP leader said his party was committed to Hindutva and "would not give up that ideology simply because it lost elections".

The two leaders were here to observe the death anniversary of the founder of the Jana Sangh, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, who died in a state prison June 23, 1953.

Mukherjee was imprisoned for entering the state without a proper permit in violation of Article 370. His entry was in protest against the separate constitution, head of the state and flag of Jammu and Kashmir. Mukherjee wanted that the state be declared as an integral part of India and governed like any other state of the country.

Those days a special permit was needed to visit the state, which had its prime minister (wazeer-e-azam) and president (sadr-e-riyasat). The nomenclatures were later changed to chief minister and governor respectively and the special permit too was abrogated. But the state continues to enjoy special status under Article 370 with its own flag and constitution.

Without referring to Article 370, the RSS and BJP chiefs said they would continue to be inspired by the "martyrdom" of Mukherjee for opposing the two flags, two constitutions in the same country.

Bhagwat said those looking for options other than "Bharat aur Bhartiyata" (India and Indianism) should look at what is happening in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Tibet - the parts of India that got separated. "What is happening in Pakistan should be an eye opener," he said.

"When we say we are Hindus, we are not referring to a particular religion, we are referring to loyalty to a nation, which embraces one and all irrespective of the fact what language they speak or which mode of worship they practice."

The two leaders, at the function in the Jammu University's auditorium, said they would continue fighting against the divisive forces in India.

The university authorities had Monday refused permission to the BJP-RSS convention in its auditorium but allowed the function on Shyama Prasad Mukherjee's death anniversary.

IANS

First Published : 23 Jun 2009 08:56:50 PM IST

Last Updated : 23 Jun 2009 09:04:50 PM IST

JAMMU: Reaffirming his party's commitment to Hindutva, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Rajnath Singh Tuesday said the electoral "victory or defeat is not a referendum on the ideologies and commitment of the party".

Sharing the dais with Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohanrao Bhagwat at a function in the Jammu and Kashmir winter capital, the BJP leader said his party was committed to Hindutva and "would not give up that ideology simply because it lost elections".

The two leaders were here to observe the death anniversary of the founder of the Jana Sangh, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, who died in a state prison June 23, 1953.

Mukherjee was imprisoned for entering the state without a proper permit in violation of Article 370. His entry was in protest against the separate constitution, head of the state and flag of Jammu and Kashmir. Mukherjee wanted that the state be declared as an integral part of India and governed like any other state of the country.

Those days a special permit was needed to visit the state, which had its prime minister (wazeer-e-azam) and president (sadr-e-riyasat). The nomenclatures were later changed to chief minister and governor respectively and the special permit too was abrogated. But the state continues to enjoy special status under Article 370 with its own flag and constitution.

Without referring to Article 370, the RSS and BJP chiefs said they would continue to be inspired by the "martyrdom" of Mukherjee for opposing the two flags, two constitutions in the same country.

Bhagwat said those looking for options other than "Bharat aur Bhartiyata" (India and Indianism) should look at what is happening in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Tibet - the parts of India that got separated. "What is happening in Pakistan should be an eye opener," he said.

"When we say we are Hindus, we are not referring to a particular religion, we are referring to loyalty to a nation, which embraces one and all irrespective of the fact what language they speak or which mode of worship they practice."

The two leaders, at the function in the Jammu University's auditorium, said they would continue fighting against the divisive forces in India.

The university authorities had Monday refused permission to the BJP-RSS convention in its auditorium but allowed the function on Shyama Prasad Mukherjee's death anniversary.

So they will loose again... simple.... Indians no more buy the theory of Hindutva... For Indians India is secular and there is nothing called Hindu India.

The India of my ideals is a country where anyone can be anything they want to be. And where no can give them any labels.

A third rate organization that says everyone in India is Hindu should get down on their knees and worship these men:

Abdul Hamid:

Albert Ekka:

Men like these gave their lives for your 'Hindu' a$$es, motherlovers.

^Do you even understand the meaning of his words?

He's saying that all Indians - including Muslims, Christians etc. are Hindus, irrespective of the god that they worship.

i.e., He is simply explaining his definition of the word hindu, and not trying to make everyone worship Ganesha. Understand?

So stop your stupid abusing and try to appreciate the efforts he is making in order to make Hinduism more inclusive. He has even said that Hindutva is non-violent. You should be praising him, not abusing him.

^Do you even understand the meaning of his words?

He's saying that all Indians - including Muslims, Christians etc. are Hindus, irrespective of the god that they worship.

i.e., He is simply explaining his definition of the word hindu, and not trying to make everyone worship Ganesha. Understand?

So stop your stupid abusing and try to appreciate the efforts he is making in order to make Hinduism more inclusive. He has even said that Hindutva is non-violent. You should be praising him, not abusing him.

You espouse a dangerous and contemptible cause within the trojan horse of well meaning cant. This disingenuous does not cut any ice here.

The meaning of his words? I give you these words:

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.

Sounds great does it not? Do you know who said them?

Words are irretrievably associated with the people who say them.

We are judged not as much by what we say, but by what we believe in and by what we do.

By the way, the guy who said those words was one Adolf Hitler.

^Meaningless post, and character assassination. Calling someone Hitler does not make it so, especially since the association is rather overused.

Even Obama is called Hitler in the US. Yawn.

^Meaningless post, and character assassination. Calling someone Hitler does not make it so, especially since the association is rather overused.

Even Obama is called Hitler in the US. Yawn.

In other words you have nothing worthwhile left to debate or respond with?

'Yawn' is a pretty standard way of showing lack of content.

In other words you have nothing worthwhile left to debate or respond with?

'Yawn' is a pretty standard way of showing lack of content.

Lack of content?

The "yawn" was because its fashionable to yell "Hitler/Nazi" at everyone. Look around, its the most common argument on the internet, and even outside it.

Hitler spoke of killing jews because they were an inferior race.

This man is not trying to malign Islam/Christianity or prove that Hinduism is a "superior" religion (an idea that is at the core of both Islam and Christianity btw)/

He is simply trying to reconcile the three faiths in his own way. Considering the amount of religious violence that occurs in India, you should be falling on your feet and thanking him rather than hurling expletives.

If all Hindus consider Indian muslims and christians as one of their own, it will do a great deal to heal the wounds of our violent history of Islamic conquest that is still resented in Northern and Western India.

But will Christianity and Islam, exclusive as they are, agree to this nomenclature? Or will their egos get the better of them yet again?

Like I said before, RSS chief doesn't have to invent a new word to describe Indians

We already have Indianess, Hindustaniyat or Bharatiyata to describe that. Hindutva was not there until Sarvarkar actually coined the word along with the Two Nation theory in his famous essay.

There is no doubt that we have Hindu versions of the JI and MMA in Pakistan. But you do realise how popular they are? I know of even religious Hindus who are against BJP because they know that they just use the name of Hinduism to fill their own pockets and polarise people for their own electoral benefit.

The fact of the matter is, no party will ever be able to change the constitution that describes India as secular, even if BJP came to power.

Like I said before, RSS chief doesn't have to invent a new word to describe Indians

We already have Indianess, Hindustaniyat or Bharatiyata to describe that. Hindutva was not there until Sarvarkar actually coined the word along with the Two Nation theory in his famous essay.

Veer Savarkar's ideas might have been flawed, but he was one of the Greatest sons of India, extolling Indians to wake up out of their impotence and fight for justice.

Indians are a timid, weak and pathetic people. Savarkar tried to change that, and is much abused for it.

Lack of content?

The "yawn" was because its fashionable to yell "Hitler/Nazi" at everyone. Look around, its the most common argument on the internet, and even outside it.

This man is not trying to malign Islam/Christianity or prove that Hinduism is a "superior" religion (an idea that is at the core of both Islam and Christianity btw)/

He is simply trying to reconcile the three faiths in his own way. Considering the amount of religious violence that occurs in India, you should be falling on your feet and thanking him rather than hurling expletives.

If all Hindus consider Indian muslims and christians as one of their own, it will do a great deal to heal the wounds of our violent history of Islamic conquest that is still resented in Northern and Western India.

But will Christianity and Islam, exclusive as they are, agree to this nomenclature? Or will their egos get the better of them yet again?

Thank you for that reply; it is something I can respond to as part of a debate.

Au contraire, I would say that now it has fashionable to dismiss a Hitler comparison out of hand because it has been overused. Criticizing the cliche has become a cliche.

So much for fashion.

Anything he says must be seen in the light of, and within the framework of RSS ideology and actions. This is an undeniable fundamental.

'Reconciliation of three faiths' sounds great when a Mother Teresa speaks of it; it isn't the same when the RSS supremo gives us lessons on the same.

And by that logic, a Pakistani leader who says that everyone in Pakistan is a Muslim would be equally correct?

To ignore who he is and focus on just what he says is to ignore the context and focus on mere words.

Veer Savarkar's ideas might have been flawed, but he was one of the Greatest sons of India, extolling Indians to wake up out of their impotence and fight for justice.

Indians are a timid, weak and pathetic people. Savarkar tried to change that, and is much abused for it.

Fight for justice against whom? His followers were the killers of Gandhi. It is unfortunate that when Gandhi was killed by demon like Godse, the same Hindutva supporters were celeberating the killing of a visionary like Gandhi in some parts of India.

wake up you are giving credit to a man who is founder of communal hate in India and till this day his creation of hate is costing the Indian Muslims badly.

'Reconciliation of three faiths' sounds great when a Mother Teresa speaks of it; it isn't the same when the RSS supremo gives us lessons on the same.

And by that logic, a Pakistani leader who says that everyone in Pakistan is a Muslim would be equally correct?

To ignore who he is and focus on just what he says is to ignore the context and focus on mere words.

Mother Teresa was a Christian Fundamentalist. Don't even utter her name here. She believe that GOD would MAGICALLY HEAL her patients, and so she REFUSED to let them have any medical treatments. Is that someone you call a saint? I'd consider the thousands of NGOs who deliver medical treatments to poor people in India without their religious motivation to be far more deserving of "sainthood".

Anyways, mother teresa is not the topic of discussion.

I am fully aware of the context. I am not stupid, you know. But unfortunately, you seem to be intent on twisting his words to suit your own prejudices.

Will any Pakistani say that all Pakistanis are muslims? They do all the time, except that in this case, they mean it literally - i.e. all Pakistanis should start praying 5 times a day and keeping fast on Ramadan. Oh, and idol worshipping is Shirk (Blasphemy).

Did The RSS ask muslims to stop worshipping allah because it is shirk?

What does Hindustaniyat mean..?

Most people in India are Hindus but all people are not Hindus.No country in the world today can claim all people in that country are of one religion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom