What's new

Escalation between Syria and Israel starting!

at least iran have the power and courage to fire rockets on israel.shame on arab countries specially that stupid wahhabi regime.

Will Israel come alone? A dog never barks without getting a nod from its master :frown:

No one has ever won wars by just withstanding pain. Wars are won by giving the enemy more pain than they ditch back.
Weaker opponents always give up when pain exceeds their threshold, first one to reach that pain threshold loses.

You can do better than firing some rockets...
Most Shiite mercenaries are Pakistani...

Not the majority. Majority are from Iraq and Afghanistan, those who are from Pakistan will be killed eventually as we have plenty of fly swatters in our country.
On topic:
Iran will get humiliated as usual and retaliate by killing more Syrian Muslims.

Pakistan should support Syria

Support Syria while these bast*rds support Indian stance on Kashmir? I say we should only support Turkish forces in Syria.

Will Israel come alone? A dog never barks without getting a nod from its master :frown:
I have never seen a dog waiting for a nod from its master before barking, and frankly if I ever do, I am calling an exorcist.

Seriously. You suck at analogies/metaphors.

Iraq situation a decade ago was far worse than Syria is today. 250,000 foreign troops were occupying that country! Iran drove all the jokers out eventually. Now things are very different, Iraq is our colony. We are on the verge of pulling an Iraq on Syria too.

You can do better than firing some rockets...
Most Shiite mercenaries are Pakistani...

Iraq situation a decade ago was far worse than Syria is today. 250,000 foreign troops were occupying that country! Iran drove all the jokers out eventually. Now things are very different, Iraq is our colony. We are on the verge of pulling an Iraq on Syria too.
Okay.

Back
Top Bottom