What's new

Escalation between Syria and Israel starting!

It's funny how IRI agents want to take credit for US leaving Iraq. Yeah IRI "drove all jokers out". Sure alternate reality... What a stupid thing to say, as if IRI has the wherewithal to stand up to an uber-power. And now IRI is all ready, with all her new fake achievements to fight the fight, because they taught Israel a hard lesson last week :rofl:. IRI can't even stand-up to Gulf states or Israel, let alone a power like the USA. Ay vay what a bunch BS.

Last edited:
It's funny how IRI agents want to take credit for US leaving Iraq. Yeah IRI "drove all jokers out". Sure alternate reality... What a stupid thing to say, as if IRI has the wherewithal to stand up to an uber-power. And now IRI is all ready, with all her new fake achievements to fight the fight, because they taught Israel a hard lesson last week :rofl:. IRI can't even stand-up to Gulf states or Israel, let alone a power like the USA. Ay vay what a bunch BS.

Yeah, the US left of its own accord. The US is nice like that.

Actually I think those guys from Uber drove themselves out,cuz that is their job after all,right?
cggiaamueaiavyv-large.jpg

Oh wait!,were you meaning this "!!UBER POWER!!"?
3510_1.jpg

Yes,I will say that about the us,they may show up uninvited on your doorstep but if you ask them to piss off nicely they always will,good old usa.
ip2npl.jpg

YAnki-m.jpg

Look,heres a plane load going back home now:usflag:,au revoir,have a good flight! :yahoo:

No, it became an unpopular and expensive endeavor. And as the US is a democratic country where our politicians listen to the voters sentiments, the US pulled out. Yes pulled out, with some residual forces to help the Iraqi government. Now your narrative, the one fed to you by IRI, would say that IRI was responsible for the US "defeat", like the one IRI handed Israel last week (NOT). You can sing that tune all you want, that doesn't change how history will record the war and it's aftermath. IRI wouldn't even be footnote in that page, or any page. You guys think that IRI is some force to recon with, and that's laughable. IT'S NOT.

No, it became an unpopular and expensive endeavor. And as the US is a democratic country where our politicians listen to the voters sentiments, the US pulled out. Yes pulled out, with some residual forces to help the Iraqi government. Now your narrative, the one fed to you by IRI, would say that IRI was responsible for the US "defeat", like the one IRI handed Israel last week (NOT). You can sing that tune all you want, that doesn't change how history will record the war and it's aftermath. IRI wouldn't even be footnote in that page, or any page. You guys think that IRI is some force to recon with, and that's laughable. IT'S NOT.
And why do the think the voters had those same sentiments in the first place?,oh I know the us voters suddenly had an attack of conscience about all the horrible things that the us military had done...yeah right that makes sense (NOT)
Tell you what,who do you think has more influence in iraq today,the us or iran?

Shut up about the "narrative" "fed to you". The US ambassador to Iraq said "Iranian proxies accounted for roughly a quarter of US combat casualties in Iraq – around 1,100 deaths and many thousands more injuries." It's a hard reality that Iran played a major role in the US withdrawal from Iraq, not a "narrative".

Next you'll be claiming it was a "narrative fed by the IR" that Iran launched a satellite into space. Oh wait:

upload_2018-5-15_21-56-37.png

upload_2018-5-15_21-38-32.png

I suppose NASA is also an "IRI agent".

Shut up about the "narrative" "fed to you". The US ambassador to Iraq said "Iranian proxies accounted for roughly a quarter of US combat casualties in Iraq – around 1,100 deaths and many thousands more injuries." It's a hard reality that Iran played a major role in the US withdrawal from Iraq, not a "narrative".

Next you'll be claiming it was a "narrative fed by the IR" that Iran launched a satellite into space. Oh wait:

View attachment 474488

View attachment 474487

I suppose NASA is also an "IRI agent".
So IRI put a small experimental satellite into orbit, and that leads you to believe that IRI is an economic, military, scientific and technological powerhouse, capable of matching the US?! On what planet?
As for "Iranian proxies accounted for roughly a quarter of US combat casualties in Iraq – around 1,100 deaths and many thousands more injuries." Well that only proves one thing: IRI is a coward and wouldn't dare face the US mano-a-mano. Instead uses proxies so she would have a cover to cower behind.

US mano a mano? I can't believe i'm reading this. Since when does the US has any courage fighting those endless wars alone? It has always forced other allies to join in. :cheesy:

US mano a mano? I can't believe i'm reading this. Since when does the US has any courage fighting those endless wars alone? It has always forced other allies to join in. :cheesy:

It's called the coalition of the bribe-able.

So IRI put a small experimental satellite into orbit, and that leads you to believe that IRI is an economic, military, scientific and technological powerhouse, capable of matching the US?! On what planet?

No, IR putting several satellites in orbit doesn't make it a superpower. But it is an example of you peddling lies to troll on this forum.

As for "Iranian proxies accounted for roughly a quarter of US combat casualties in Iraq – around 1,100 deaths and many thousands more injuries." Well that only proves one thing: IRI is a coward and wouldn't dare face the US mano-a-mano. Instead uses proxies so she would have a cover to cower behind.

You mean Iran achieved its objectives in Iraq without having to fight the US directly? I call that cunning and smart, not cowardice.

By your own shitty example, the US is the coward here for not invading Iran directly when we started our nuclear program, they had to use (failed) indirect measures like sanctions and hacking. What a cowardly "uber power".

Iraq is our colony.
Since when iraq is your colony
dumb likes you make our stand weak and filthy slave ones use us as excuse to intervene in our affairs
yes you helped us but we are the one who done the job
look after this election every one that is too loyal to you or any country will be dealt with mr. our colony.

How is that working for min wage in LA coming along for ya? Would it have been better in Esfahan?

What do you say?

Iran doesnt have to match the us it only has to deter it militarily and it doesnt need to match it militarily in order to do that.Look at the dprk,its hardly what you`d call a power house in any respect,in fact economically it couldnt even match the rok let alone the us but even with its limited resources it was still able to build for itself a very modern and credible nuclear deterrent,altho I happen to think its conventional capabilities and the huge damage they could have inflicted on the rok were probably enough of a deterrent anyway and I also happen to think that iran has a very similar and credible conventional deterrence capability thanks to its sea denial capabilities,its pre-emptive and retaliatory missile capabilities and its steadily improving air denial capabilities and of course let us not forget irans japan option or perhaps should we rename that the dprk option.
Now as for cowards what would you call a country that uses sanctions that deliberately target civilians while using stand off weapons like cruise missiles to bomb them from a nice safe distance?,it certainly doesnt sound very mano-a-mano to me,or how about snipers who gun down protestors most of who are either unarmed or throwing stones and the few that are "armed" are kids with slingshots....hmmmm...lets see slingshots versus sniper rifles..yes you`re right very mano-a-mano.But I suspect for people like yourself its usually a case of one rule for us and another rule for them,right?,right!
If you want to see what real cowardice and hypocrisy looks like then take a good look at all those murdered palestinian protestors in gaza while the us supports israel at the un by blocking a statement calling for an investigation into the murders,thats us and israeli cowardice for you and its pretty sickening isnt it,right?

No, IR putting several satellites in orbit doesn't make it a superpower. But it is an example of you peddling lies to troll on this forum.

You mean Iran achieved its objectives in Iraq without having to fight the US directly? I call that cunning and smart, not cowardice.

By your own shitty example, the US is the coward here for not invading Iran directly when we started our nuclear program, they had to use (failed) indirect measures like sanctions and hacking. What a cowardly "uber power".
What was IRI's objective in Iraq? You speak as though IRI had a grand plan for Iraq! And I assume that plan was to take over the country? Like the Iraqis would ever... And how did that work out? Your so called "coalition" in Iraq seems to have about 85 seats out of 300+ seats of the Iraqi assembly. I wouldn't call that a victory. And the Iraqis are not stupid and already know who amongst their politicians are paid for by IRI.
Invading Iran? Why? There's no need for that, at least I don't think so. IRI will be brought to her knees through sanctions. IRI has managed to f*ck her economy so much that she will be bartering for med and food pretty shortly. And then you can call IRI the "greatest bartering power there is", or some such.
I am peddling lies? Are you f*cking serious? You mean you speak the "truth" and I peddle lies because I don't buy IRI's BS?! Hmm, that's fresh... You, and your kind, repeat IRI's propaganda on this forum as though it's gospel.
I am a troll because I challenge the BS on this forum? Good to know.

It's so interesting how IRI supports on this forum behave just like how IRI treats Iranians.
Iranian People: We need jobs
IRI: We have a solution... Ban Telegram
Iranian People: No we need jobs... we are also facing an environmental disaster
IRI: OK we will ban Telegram, satellite tvs, facebook, Google, and will slow down the internet.
Iranian People: How will that solve our problems?
IRI: OK we will build an internal internet so you don't get any news.
Iranian People: but...
IRI: You are a mohareb, you must die.
Shoot the messenger...

Back
Top Bottom