What's new

Escalation between Syria and Israel starting!

What was IRI's objective in Iraq? You speak as though IRI had a grand plan for Iraq! And I assume that plan was to take over the country? Like the Iraqis would ever... And how did that work out? Your so called "coalition" in Iraq seems to have about 85 seats out of 300+ seats of the Iraqi assembly. I wouldn't call that a victory. And the Iraqis are not stupid and already know who amongst their politicians are paid for by IRI.
Invading Iran? Why? There's no need for that, at least I don't think so. IRI will be brought to her knees through sanctions. IRI has managed to f*ck her economy so much that she will be bartering for med and food pretty shortly. And then you can call IRI the "greatest bartering power there is", or some such.
I am peddling lies? Are you f*cking serious? You mean you speak the "truth" and I peddle lies because I don't buy IRI's BS?! Hmm, that's fresh... You, and your kind, repeat IRI's propaganda on this forum as though it's gospel.
I am a troll because I challenge the BS on this forum? Good to know.

It's so interesting how IRI supports on this forum behave just like how IRI treats Iranians.
Iranian People: We need jobs
IRI: We have a solution... Ban Telegram
Iranian People: No we need jobs... we are also facing an environmental disaster
IRI: OK we will ban Telegram, satellite tvs, facebook, Google, and will slow down the internet.
Iranian People: How will that solve our problems?
IRI: OK we will build an internal internet so you don't get any news.
Iranian People: but...
IRI: You are a mohareb, you must die.
Shoot the messenger...
You`re not much of a messenger when all you do is endlessly repeat the same old tired western bullsh!t that we`ve all heard countless times before with virtually nothing to back it up.If you are genuinely serious about representing an alternative view then you have got to radically improve your game my friend,its simply not enough for you just to blindly drone on endlessly repeating the same tired old western doom and gloom bullsh!t mantra that we`ve all heard ad nauseam for the last almost 40 years now,you will have to produce credible proof for every one of your assertions and I`m not talking faux news,nacri,jpost,strategypage or debka "proof" either,and if you cant or wont do at least that much then do not expect to be treated as anything other than an obnoxious troll by the majority of the members of this forum because that is what you will in fact be.So my advice to you is that if you want to be treated as anything other than just an obnoxious troll by the majority of the posters on this forum then the first thing to do is to knock off the prophet of doom "bla bla bla iran is doomed!" troll commentary,capisce?,oh and one last thing one gets the distinct impression in your posts that you are actually gloating over the possibility that iran,its people and its interests could be harmed or even worse by its enemies,that sort of attitude is extremely obnoxious and will earn you no favors,quite the opposite in fact,in this forum.

What was IRI's objective in Iraq?

1. Preventing the US from keeping a significant troop presence in Iraq which it could use to attack Iran in future.

2. Preventing a US friendly regime that could threaten Iran directly (like Saddam) from being planted in Iraq.

3. Making Iraq enough of a nightmare for the US that it wouldn't try the same against Iran.

All succeeded with little resources expended, compared to the trillions the US spent.

Invading Iran? Why? There's no need

Squaring up to the US? Why, there's no need. We just turn Iraq into a multi-trillion dollar quagmire for them and watch them retreat

I am peddling lies? Are you f*cking serious? You mean you speak the "truth" and I peddle lies because I don't buy IRI's BS?

Yes I'm fucking serious, you constantly use lies to forward your argument. In what fucking universe does causing 25% of your enemy's casualties have no bearing on that enemy's decision to withdraw? You're telling me 1100 dead US soldiers at the hand of Iran - the US Ambassador to Iraq's numbers, not "IRI BS" didn't factor into the US' calculations at all!

Or as an earlier example one of your first acts on this forum was to say that Iran was so incompetent that it had not launched a satellite into orbit when in fact it had launched several, according to NASA and not the "IRI BS" you love to mention.

Though in fairness, it's possible none of these are lies and you are in fact that stupid.

Pakestan doesn't count.

Pakistan do not have a dog in this fight, our red line is Al Aqsa Mosque. We will watch with our pop corns ready and when all the dogs of war have fought among themselves, then we will move in.

What happened yesterday? You are killing Muslims all over the world. Know where are your brave soldiers. Bastards.

:rofl:.......oh so now Iran is responsible for what happened yesterday?.......

What happened yesterday? You are killing Muslims all over the world. Know where are your brave soldiers. Bastards.

Back
Top Bottom