What's new

Escalation between Syria and Israel starting!

No, we wanna see you in the front lines. Preferably Golan!

See if there is any meat behind the rhetoric.

Been there, done that.

imageproxy.jpg

In meantime, stop embarrassing yourself on front lines as world is watch you, and actually do something against Israel apart from your usual vitriol and "death to Israel" silly chants.

shooting down one IDF plane versus liberating the golan? Not 1974 joker, it's 2018.

Pull up your pants, and get moving! Don't make me crack that whip.

Been there, done that.

View attachment 474807

In meantime, stop embarrassing yourself on front lines as world is watch you, and actually do something against Israel apart from your usual vitriol and "death to Israel" silly chants.

shooting down one IDF plane versus liberating the golan? Not 1974 joker, it's 2018.

Pull up your pants, and get moving! Don't make me crack that whip.

ONE? LOL, what a Persian maggot!

The score standing around 10 to nil in our favour, you little Persian prick. And yes that score was achieved with inferior jets against superior IAF back then. We don't suffer from verbal diarrhea son, when we decide to act, its impacts are visible. We are enjoying the show atm and having a chuckle, watching you lot embarrass yourself and getting your arse handed over to you on platter by Israelis. In longer run, it will help us as the world at large and Muslim world in particular will realise where the real power resides.

Unlike you, some of us actually do know the actual scores.

1967.......A mystere IVA, a Vatour IIN and a Mirage IIICJ. Flt Lt Azam (PAF)
1974.......A Single Nesher. Flt Lt Sattar Alvi (PAF)

Total 4 not 10. Don't exaggerate. And it didn't win neither of the wars. You talk big but are actually in little league. Iran has a lot of aces.........you have no clue.

We were flying the F-14 and F-4, when you were flying the Sabre.......joker.

ONE? LOL, what a Persian maggot!

The score standing around 10 to nil in our favour, you little Persian prick. And yes that score was achieved with inferior jets against superior IAF back then. We don't suffer from verbal diarrhea son, when we decide to act, its impacts are visible. We are enjoying the show atm and having a chuckle, watching you lot embarrass yourself and getting your arse handed over to you on platter by Israelis. In longer run, it will help us as the world at large and Muslim world in particular will realise where the real power resides.

Last edited:
Unlike you, some of us actually do know the actual scores.

1967.......A mystere IVA, a Vatour IIN and a Mirage IIICJ. Flt Lt Azam (PAF)
1974.......A Single Nesher. Flt Lt Sattar Alvi (PAF)

Total 5 not 10. Don't exaggerate. And it didn't win neither of the wars. You talk big and are actually in little league.

LOL, you little Persian maggot, have you lost your marbles?

Saif ul Azam, himself was responsible for 3 confirmed kills and one damaged which later crashed somewhere in Israel.

This is the gun camera of M Hatif showing a IAF F4 Phantom just before being shotdown.

image_png_471f2a57d97e218175ee111c8792dc5e.png

There are many such air combats and victories by PAF against IAF which cannot be acknowledged due to sensitive nature. Hell, its just last year Pakistan air force officially acknowledged Air Commodor Alvi kill over Golan heights.

You Persian needs to bloody learn first thing, that being a loud mouth and bravado will not win your wars. As a first step, before you dream about expelling Israelis from Golan heights, atleast start giving them some bloody nose. All you are getting right now, is getting your arse creamed by them. Its embarrassing to watch!

As I said earlier, we don't have a dog in this fight and our red line is already mentioned. We already did a favour to Arabs back then by knocking IAF jets out.

We don't have to talk big, we are big, in our own league, lonely at the top, and we don't need some insignificant small rats below us, to tell us on how to go about things.

You didn't even notice getting a public creampie did you? ........:rofl:.........My advice, stop doing that, or you get embarrassed here in front of the entire forum. Show us evidence that 10 IDF planes were downed by your pilots, and all you came up with is 'sensitive' porkies? :rofl:

LOL, you little Persian maggot, have you lost your marbles?

Saif ul Azam, himself was responsible for 3 confirmed kills and one damaged which later crashed somewhere in Israel.

This is the gun camera of M Hatif showing a IAF F4 Phantom just before being shotdown.

View attachment 474837

There are many such air combats and victories by PAF against IAF which cannot be acknowledged due to sensitive nature. Hell, its just last year Pakistan air force officially acknowledged Air Commodor Alvi kill over Golan heights.

You Persian needs to bloody learn first thing, that being a loud mouth and bravado will not win your wars. As a first step, before you dream about expelling Israelis from Golan heights, atleast start giving them some bloody nose. All you are getting right now, is getting your arse creamed by them. Its embarrassing to watch!

As I said earlier, we don't have a dog in this fight and our red line is already mentioned. We already did a favour to Arabs back then by knocking IAF jets out.

We don't have to talk big, we are big, in our own league, lonely at the top, and we don't need some insignificant small rats below us, to tell us on how to go about things.

upload_2018-5-17_21-32-16.jpeg

You didn't even notice getting a public creampie did you? ........:rofl:.........My advice, stop doing that, or you get embarrassed here in front of the entire forum. Show us evidence that 10 IDF planes were downed by your pilots, and all you came up with is 'sensitive' porkies? :rofl:

View attachment 474861

LOL , hey Persian maggot, you didn't have a clue about the Hatif kill of Isreali phantom did yea?!

Its you who is getting fked right left and center you miserable brat. Go and google it sunshine and enlighten yourself.

I actually pity you shitholes, getting drilled in your arses by everyone these days, specially Isrealis and cant do anything about it, with only solace in barking your silly old pathetic chants. LOL. What a fking miserable bunch!! :D

LOL , hey Persian maggot, you didn't have a clue about the Hatif kill of Isreali phantom did yea?!

Its you who is getting fked right left and center you miserable brat. Go and google it sunshine and enlighten yourself.

I actually pity you shitholes, getting drilled in your arses by everyone these days, specially Isrealis and cant do anything about it, with only solace in barking your silly old pathetic chants. LOL. What a fking miserable bunch!! :D
I am sure he is by far one of the stupidest people you have had the displeasure to engage with. I am sorry for that. But hey we all make mistakes, right?

View attachment 474861

You're such an arrogant pr!ck. Despite my loathing for Israel, I hope that they whip the crap out of your nation just to watch arrogant Persian twits like you squirm

upload_2018-5-18_7-57-22.jpeg

If you can corroborate taimour khan's claims, then do it. Otherwise you are just getting emotional here.

You're such an arrogant pr!ck. Despite my loathing for Israel, I hope that they whip the crap out of your nation just to watch arrogant Persian twits like you squirm

Last edited:
I believe Israel already did and all these guys can do is create a thread that says "hey everybody we are starting a countdown clock... but in all honesty it will never reach the zero hour since we really can't do sh*t to Israel".

your words don't really matter........:rofl:

I believe Israel already did and all these guys can do is create a thread that says "hey everybody we are starting a countdown clock... but in all honesty it will never reach the zero hour since we really can't do sh*t to Israel".

Last edited:
IRI will be getting kicked out of Syria soon. No more need for the useful idiots... I just hope Israel gets to teach some more lessons to IRI and IRGC p*gs. will see.

Another heavy explosion reported at Hama airbase today. It seems IRI is taking revenge... this time on Hama airbase.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom