What's new

Erdogan's Twisted Logic: S-400 Must Not Shoot Down Turkish Jets Over Syria Read more: http://sputni

Well, if a Turkish jet violates Syrian airspace, Russia or Syria will shoot it down. I mean, it's just their right to defend their country. As Erdogan said with the Turkish jet shot down in Syria, the smallest incursion should not warrant downing the jet.
Yes their country,so Syria should try to take it down,not Russia,or is Syria territory of Russia?

On this I agree with Turkey. Although what Turkey did was a clear aggression, needless and illegal but the situation should be solved peacefully. However under Islamic law, Russia has the right to destroy a Turkish airplane of equal value and one Turkish pilot.
And what is legal about Russia bombing the Turkmens who have nothing to do with ISIS?
Why not go after ISIS instead of aiding Assad?

Yes their country,so Syria should try to take it down,not Russia,or is Syria territory of Russia?

And what is legal about Russia bombing the Turkmens who have nothing to do with ISIS?
Why not go after ISIS instead of aiding Assad?

Turkey should present the evidence of that to the world. On simple claims it is difficult to ascertain the situation. Personally I am against Asad, he is a tyrant.

Russia intervened in Syria because there was a formal request by the present Syrian Government (Which can be termed as legitimate from political perspective) for Russian military assistance in Syria against the Accomplices Of Terrorist -ISIL, AL Quaeda etc.. The apparent reasons for intervention is Protection of an old ally - the Assad regime from being overthrown by ISIL, Al Qaeda and several other US-backed rebel outfits.

Turkey is right. Turkey shot Russian fighter over Turk airspace not on Russian or Syrian airspace. Syria is not Russian territory nor is whole of Syria Asads territory. So Russia or Asad have no right to take down Turkish fighters over the territory that they don't control. Its similar to USSR in Afghanistan when Soviet jets violated Pakistani airspace we shot them down. We stand by our Turk brothers to no matter what the end is.

Turkey is right. Turkey shot Russian fighter over Turk airspace not on Russian or Syrian airspace. Syria is not Russian territory nor is whole of Syria Asads territory. So Russia or Asad have no right to take down Turkish fighters over the territory that they don't control. Its similar to USSR in Afghanistan when Soviet jets violated Pakistani airspace we shot them down. We stand by our Turk brothers to no matter what the end is.

who's "we"? america or pakistan? because from what i read in pakistani media, pakistan dont give a fuk :lol:

I think Russia and Turkey should talk and sort it out..We do not want another war...So much of war is going on these Islamic nations man...

What if s400 are painted in Syrian colours and fired at Turkish planes and say that Syrian national army fired at the enemy plane to defend their country, what will the turks do?

What i wonder is; there is French, UK, US aircraft flying above Syria everyday...what would happen Russia downs and US aircraft by mistaken it for Turkish.....:what:
Yes bro but they are flying in turkish airspace as well , and russians are not so dumb to identify the nationality of a plane before shooting it down.

upload_2015-11-28_1-19-49.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom