What's new

Turkey is open to bid on Eurofighter Typhoon warplanes if F-16s deal fails

I know the THK is not crazy enough to do it,but the problem is the political leadership. Imagine,they were even thinking of buying Su-35s.
If our allies leave no other option then as last resort the double engined Su35 is good to have.

Apparently,the only one who is crying and can't handle facts is you. You live in your own world. Everybody tells you that,but you don't believe it.

only you and your friends are crying on my threads and posts

Greeks live in their own world.
keep dreaming with a few Rafales and 4 new Frigates

Our military very well knows about its capabilities

only Turkish Missiles ATMACA , SOM , TRLG-230 , KUZGUN-TJ , CAKIR , AKBABA , KGK-LR will be enough to turn 4 new BELHARA Frigates into crap of metal

Defense Minister Hulusi Akar stated , underlining that secondhand French Rafale jets will not change the power balance in the region

Greeks live in their own world.
keep dreaming with a few Rafales and 4 new Frigates

Our military very well knows about its capabilities

Defense Minister Hulusi Akar stated , underlining that secondhand French Rafale jets will not change the power balance in the region

a couple of Rafale won’t pose any threat to Turkiye whenever necessary we’ll take them out either in the sky using S-400 or destroy them on ground with pre emptive strikes using cruise missiles or something we have a 1000 different options to choose from when we wish to do it.

Btw Turkiye should order another two batches of S-400 and also start negatiation for S-500. It will be a nice addition next to Siper and anti balistic missiles defence programme.

Me and my friends,you mean half the forum is against you,even mods and admins.
Akar can cry all he wants.

From the 24 Rafale,only 6 will be used. And even these are only lightly used, inside France.

But Akar seems to be agitated by it.

I know the THK is not crazy enough to do it,but the problem is the political leadership. Imagine,they were even thinking of buying Su-35s.

if USA doesnt sell F-35 and F-16V to Turkiye , then Turkiye will buy Eurofighter from Europe

if Europe say NO Fighter Jet to Turkiye , then Russian SU-35 is the last option

Turkish Air Force could easily adapt itself to Eurofighters to compare with a non-Nato system like Russian SU-35

From the 24 Rafale,only 6 will be used. And even these are only lightly used, inside France.

But Akar seems to be agitated by it.
Turkiye got it hands on Rafale via Qatar even before Greece received their order.
As a precaution there are Qatari Eurofighters and Rafales deployed on Turkish airbases.

You make one move and Turkiye makes 5-10 moves. Turkiye always makes sure to be ahead of you and other countries in the region.

You can never defeat this country.

a couple of Rafale won’t pose any threat to Turkiye whenever necessary we’ll take them out either in the sky using S-400 or destroy them on ground with pre emptive strikes using cruise missiles or something we have a 1000 different options to choose from when we wish to do it.

even Military experts and ex Turkish Generals said on TV about it

-- S400s can block Rafales in the Aegean
-- Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles to hit Air bases and Jet hangars which hosts Rafales

even Military experts and ex Turkish Generals said on TV about it

-- S400s can block Rafales in the Aegean
-- Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles to hit Air bases and Jet hangars which hosts Rafales
Ofcourse man our missiles are so accurate we have the capabilities to literally guide the missile through the windows of houses let alone hit Rafales stationed at airbases. Thats a piece of cake

Only your MITSOTAKIS is crying in Washington "" please dont sell F-16V to Turkiye "

I am here since 2017 and there was no any problem until you have started trolling , provoking me and terrorize my threads - posts in 2021

only your anti Turkiye friends and Mods like DEINO and Foxtrot Alpha , not half the forum

Turkiye got it hands on Rafale via Qatar even before Greece received their order.
As a precaution there are Qatari Eurofighters and Rafales deployed on Turkish airbases.

You make one move and Turkiye makes 5-10 moves. Turkiye always makes sure to be ahead of you and other countries in the region.

You can never defeat this country.
We're not here to start a war. Our army is purely defensive. The goal is not to invade or destroy Turkey. The goal is to protect our land and bleed you as much as we can,if you decide to invade or attack.

You've had a chance to see the Rafale from the Qataris. Ok,so?

We've both had the F-16 for decades. Did anyone learn something secret that gave an advantage to the other? No.

The other question is: How sure are you that the rest of the NATO allies will allow you to operate the S-300s? And even if you do operate them,how sure are you that they will work against Rafale or F-35s?

Only your MITSOTAKIS is crying in Washington "" please dont sell F-16V to Turkiye "
You are repeating the same nonsense you spammed before you got banned. It is your government that still cries about Mitsotakis' visit in the US. Erdoğan hasn't stopped nagging about it for weeks and weeks.
I am here since 2017 and there was no any problem until you have started trolling , provoking me and terrorize my threads - posts in 2021
People didn't care to counter your nonsense. Now they are fed up.

Erdogan is similar like our defense minister, Prabowo Subianto. Even in this economic situation and with our target to come back to having 3 % of GDP budget deficit starting in 2023 (which is stated in law), after being forced to have more than 3 % of GDP budget deficit due to Covid 19 pandemic in 2020-2021, Prabowo wants to increase 50 % of our defense budget.

It is Allah bless that Indonesia has Jokowi as President (instead of Prabowo) as Jokowi is reasonable and think with long term and strategic point of view.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Turkey should be content with current F 16 squadrons. If something happen that could possibly delay TFX program, then Turkey should see KF21 as the good option for their future fighters (in assumption KF21/IFX program is successful and can reach mass production stage in 2026 as plan).

View attachment 855680
There is exactly the difference.

Indonesia has been blessed with very good leadership who think long term not for short term gains. That is what I have admired of your country in general during my time in Bandung..

Greece airbases, radars, ports, bridges all assets with strategic value will be decimated.

KGK guided Bomb in service with range of 110 km from F-16s

Real game changer is coming KGK-LR long range glide Bomb with IIR seeker ( 150-300 km ) similar to American JSOW-ER

1655926244750.png

also BORA , SOM , KARA-ATMACA , TRLG-230 , TRG-300 , J600T , ATACMS , HARM , JSOW , POPEYE , SLAM-ER , HARPOON block-II , HARPY , KARGI , SDB-IIR , CAKIR , KUZGUN-TJ

to hit all air bases , jet hangars , air defense systems in Greece and Greek Islands

if Greece fire 100 missiles , Turkiye can fire 1.000 missiles

if Europe say NO Fighter Jet to Turkiye , then Russian SU-35 is the last option
If "Turkiye" asked for Su-35s right now,during the war in Ukraine...you would get on the black list of USA,Canada,Western Europe and almost all of NATO.

Back
Top Bottom