What's new

Turkey is open to bid on Eurofighter Typhoon warplanes if F-16s deal fails

what is so provocative about his posts he is just stating facts
The continued use of derogatory words and constant insults and boasting of past glories.

no either tranche 3a or 4 brandnew
But what about the 30 Eurofighter Tranche 1 that the British want to retire? I thought you wanted to buy those and upgrade them.

why should we buy old aircraft and upgrade them when we can order brand new latest variants.

The continued use of derogatory words and constant insults and boasting of past glories.

But what about the 30 Eurofighter Tranche 1 that the British want to retire? I thought you wanted to buy those and upgrade them.
okay the British want to retire 30 ef’s so how is this our problem?

they can sell those old ones to indonesia Good luck with it

I'm not saying it's your problem,I thought you wanted to buy those and have the British upgrade them to Tranche 3 and deliver them to you.

what is so provocative about his posts he is just stating facts

Facts hurts Foinikas and Greeks

even Foinikas and Greeks are dreaming with a few new Frigates - Corvettes to fight Turkiye

I show them great missile fire power of the Turkish Armed Forces

and Foinikas start crying to Mods

tranche 3A or 4

Bro , The UK has been trying to sell 30 used Typhoon tranche 1 to Turkiye for a long time

Turkiye would need to modernize their avionics

for example Turkiye modernize 35 F-16 block30s with national systems and missiles

We can modernize 30 used Typhoon tranche 1 in Turkiye if the UK upproval

Last edited:

even Foinikas and Greeks are dreaming with a few new Frigates - Corvettes to fight Turkiye

Bro , The UK has been trying to sell 30 used Typhoon tranche 1 to Turkiye for a long time

Turkiye would need to modernise their avionics

for example Turkiye modernize 35 F-16 block30s with national systems and missiles
thats not a good deal it will cost too much for a bunch of used aircraft cancel the deal, enter Tempest programme as partner and accerate TF programme.

I'm not saying it's your problem,I thought you wanted to buy those and have the British upgrade them to Tranche 3 and deliver them to you.
i had read something else and it was tranche 3a or 4 but if thats not the case it is not a good deal.

why should we buy old aircraft and upgrade them when we can order brand new latest variants.

they can sell those old ones to indonesia Good luck with it
they tried selling them to Egypt and was refused even with upgrades. The only used unwanted EF are those

thats not a good deal it will cost too much for a bunch of used aircraft cancel the deal, enter Tempest programme as partner and accerate TF programme.

Turkiye will spend minimum $6 billion for buying 40 new F-16V and missiles

if F-16V deal fails .. then the best option is Eurofighter + METEOR Missile

Turkiye also working with the UK for the TFX and possible partnership for the TEMPEST

Turkiye will spend minimum $6 billion for buying 40 new F-16V and missiles

if F-16V deal fails .. then the best option is Eurofighter + METEOR Missile

Turkiye also working with the UK for the TFX and possible partnership for the TEMPEST
Maybe it is required to buy some EFT’s in order to enter Tempest programme if that’s the case then it is worth it.

UK should also buy TB-3’s and Akıncı uav’s from us especially upcoming TB-3’s will be force multipliers for British Aircraft carriers.

Turkey have asked about what if we buy these fighters and use our own avionics and weapons? First they have to answer the question, ther are total 4 partners so we have to wait for answer. If they give green ligth i think they are going for the EF, fak americans and ther F16. They are waiting for coming election in Turkey...

Maybe it is required to buy some EFT’s in order to enter Tempest programme if that’s the case then it is worth it.

UK should also buy TB-3’s and Akıncı uav’s from us especially upcoming TB-3’s will be force multipliers for British Aircraft carriers.

and the next generation Turbofan engine development with Rolls Royce for the TF-X project

also the UK wants to sell QE class Aircraft Carrier to Turkiye
but we ask only technical support from the UK to build an Aircraft Carrier in Turkiye

Turkey have asked about what if we buy these fighters and use our own avionics and weapons? First they have to answer the question, ther are total 4 partners so we have to wait for answer. If they give green ligth i think they are going for the EF, fak americans and ther F16. They are waiting for coming election in Turkey...
it seems there is serious consideration from both sides

and the next generation Turbofan engine development with Rolls Royce for the TF-X project

also the UK wants to sell QE class Aircraft Carrier to Turkiye
but we ask only technical support from the UK to build an Aircraft Carrier in Turkiye
There is alot of potential on cooperation on all areas UK has alot to offer us.

But this should never affect our domestic defence industry projects.

Turkey's economy is in Crisis:
There is no crises TR ships found huge amount of gas and oil reserves we’ll extract it and everything will be solves.

Turkiye’s problem is due to imported gas and oil every year around $30-40 Billion amount are spend to import this. When the oil and gas extraction starts this $30-40 Billion will remain in Turkiye and will support our own economy.

Last edited:
i had read something else and it was tranche 3a or 4 but if thats not the case it is not a good deal
I know the THK is not crazy enough to do it,but the problem is the political leadership. Imagine,they were even thinking of buying Su-35s.

Last edited:

Apparently,the only one who is crying and can't handle facts is you. You live in your own world. Everybody tells you that,but you don't believe it.

Back
Top Bottom