What's new

Turkey is open to bid on Eurofighter Typhoon warplanes if F-16s deal fails

Oh man,you're gonna get smashed by both USA and Russia...

only in your dreams

Russia is not stupid to fight Turkiye for American-European interests
USA can use only proxies like FETO , PKK-YPG ,Greece and we kick all puppets

Last edited:
NATO and USA needs Turkiye

Do you want to see the Chinese Navy - Aircraft Carriers in naval ports of Turkiye ?

Russia and China will be so happy to give great response against American activities in Ukraine and in the Pacific

Turkiye-Russia-China easly can block the Eastern Mediterranean and Black Sea against USA

Your bandit countries destabilizing factor in the region.

1 -- USA use FETO and PKK/YPG terror organizations against Turkiye
2 -- Sweden and Finland support PKK/YPG terror organizations against Turkiye
3-- France support PKK/YPG terror organizations against Turkiye
4 -- France support Greece to steal oil/gas reserves from the Turks in the EM
5 -- France support terrorist HAFTAR to attack on UN recognized Libyan government in Tripoli to destroy good relations between Turkiye and Libya
6 - Greece has illegal dreams in the Aegean and in the EM
7 - Greek Cypriots tried to kill Turkish Cypriots between 1964 and 1974 to take whole Cyprus

its your dream but reality is different

Russia,Ukraine,Georgia,Azerbaijan,Qatar,The Uae,İsrael,etc working with Turkiye

even S.Arabia has started working with Turkiye ..22.06.2022
View attachment 855954

There is exactly the difference.

Indonesia has been blessed with very good leadership who think long term not for short term gains. That is what I have admired of your country in general during my time in Bandung..

Thanks for your comment. Indonesia is extremely careful in managing the economy after we had economic crisis in 1998-2001, despite the bless of the crisis is that we can topple Soeharto and set up democracy system with the help of ALLAH.

This is why many reforms are made, like limiting budget deficit, strenghtening Central Bank independency, making another independent state body in managing the banking system like OJK, and others

I believe you stayed in Bandung, West Java, long time ago

Here the situation among Bandung young people, many women wear hijab, just like in other Indonesian part, AlhamduliLLAH

Last edited:
Turkey's problems are on the table and there's no denying but look at you...talking like Indonesia is a second Japan.

Turkey despite all her flaws is light years ahead of Indonesia. Your export boom is artificially propelled by rising costs and demand for natural resources. Don't overestimate your country. You have still a long, long way to go to even achieve the industrial standards of a country like Turkey.

Hey, what I want is always good for Turkey. Kicking out Erdogan is good for both AKP and Turkey. I always like Abdullah Gul for example.

--------------------------------------

Indonesia see Turkey as one of their favorite destination for leasure.

My family members were just visiting Turkey some weeks ago

Last edited:
The topics discussed in high level meetings are not a one-way cooperation. Some collaborations that will surprise many may be shared with the public soon.

EF Order? I do not think so.

Speaking only about numbers, by 2025 the market will have good number of Tranche 1 Eurofighters available. Austria is looking to get them out soon, Germany has already placed an order, UK will be giving up soon and Spain is looking to order more , to replace the old one.

MLU of Tranche 1 to latest multirole standards will be really costly. But strictly for A2A role, it's a good buy.

Thanks for your comment. Indonesia is extremely careful in managing the economy after we had economic crisis in 1998-2001, despite the bless of the crisis is that we can topple Soeharto and set up democracy system with the help of ALLAH.

This is why many reforms are made, like limiting budget deficit, strenghtening Central Bank independency, making another independent state body in managing the banking system like OJK, and others

I believe you stayed in Bandung, West Java, long time ago

Here the situation among Bandung young people, many women wear hijab, just like in other Indonesian part, AlhamduliLLAH

Absolutely... Bandung - i was there for nearly three months on work. It was really good.

I saw really good technocrats, people who are appointed on basis of their skills and knowledge. They are very innovative.

You are really blessed with very good leadership not only at political level, but in education, economic, and health.

This is what happens when education is good from grass root level.

Can Turkey go for JF17 with turkish variant with all turkish subsystem?

Some advantanges:-

Low cost
Bvr capable, may be it can come with PL15.
Aesa radar
Can replace older f16
Turkey can integrate its own technology into the platform.

Low cost
Aesa radar
Can replace older f16
Why they will go jf17 if they have better option in form of ef-2000

Low cost
Aesa radar
Can replace older f16
1. Turkiye does not need a low-cost system. The system, which is developing also as a light attack platform, is Hurjet and will make its maiden flight next year. Although this aircraft will be an advanced training jet, a light attack variant with an ammunition carrying capacity of around 3000-3500kg is also being developed in parallel with the project. Another platform that will make its maiden flight next year will be KIZILELMA, which will be able to carry around 1500kg of weapons load in its internal station. Although the operational capability for the MMU points beyond 2035, this target will be achieved in the 2020s in KIZILELMA.

2. The JF-17 is one of my favorite aircraft. But when it comes to the acquisition by TAF, there will be serious problems. First of first, the JF-17 is a system developed from the Chinese aviation infrastructure. I do not know enough about the avionics architecture of this aircraft, but it is obvious that suggestions such as remove this subsystem and put it will not be as easy as they say. Including the engine, the aircraft is entirely outside the established maintenance infrastructure in Turkiye. Acquiring a platform other than NATO standard, in any case, incurs a large infrastructure cost. Training and documentation will be required from scratch.

3. It cannot be said that TAF's F-16 fleet is very old. All of the earliest aircraft block-30s we have were included in the structural improvement program and their fuselage life was increased from 8,000 to 12,000 hours. Assuming that the existing Blok-30s have around 7000 hours of flight, it can be said that their service life has been increased by around 15 years, may be 20 years with this structural improvement. The factor that makes Blok-30s special for TAF is that we have full access to all codes of these aircraft. TAF, as a part of NATO, is loyal to the license agreements valid and does not violate the agreements, but at the same time, it has been seen that all type of ammunition and missiles, structurals, surfaces, avionics, spare parts and maintenance processes related to these aircraft can be met by domestic industry facilities.

Back
Top Bottom