What's new

Erdogan says misquoted on warships: Not sending any

what i find so funny is that i havent seen a single american standing up against israel for killing one of their citizen. why is that? because zionists killed him!

no american mentions this, why? if a somalian had killed him you would declare war on them... but since it is some zionists i guess it is all good.

We don't love terrorists.

Imposition of blockade itself is an act of war...so tell me have you made a formal declaration of war on Palestine or classified waters around Gaza as war zone..if so when?
Yes it is...And so is using a territory to wage a wag against a country that earn a blockade as a response. When Hamas et al declared war against Israel, that is enough.

You can not just go about imposing blockade and attacking ships in international waters according to your own whims and fancies.
Of course not. But responding to tactics of war does not qualify as 'whims and fancies'. The naval blockade of Gaza was a response to a declared war.

Tomorrow if you want to impose a blockade on one of the Iranian ports..well you can do that but it will treated as declaration of war on Iran.
Considering Iran sponsors Hezbollah, that sponsorship can earn a response. What that response will be is a different issue.

There were ample warnings by all the parties that things may turn out to be ugly. American gov had told its citizens to not aggravate the situation by participating in the so-called aid-fiasco.

Turkey should have done the same.

Islamists are taking all of us for a ride by making a mockery of the Aid for Gazans.

This is no aid for Gazans. It is just another way to start confrontation with Israel.

Aid for Gaza can be sent via two ports one in Israel and another in Egypt.

peace.

this wasnt a flotilla that was sent to feed palestinians, this was to show what israel is doing against palestinians. punishing all of them for what some people do.

One of the world`s most wanted terrorists, Anwar al-Awlaki, is also an American and they are hunting him down.

Anyone can become an American citizen but that doesn`t mean America wanted them as their citizen, that is why no one shed a tear for the terrorist wannabe when he tried to kill Israeli soldiers.

HAHAHA lol. if america don't want them as their citizen they dont give them a passport then. there is a huge difference between that anwakil whatever his name is guy and the one in the flotilla. he didnt try to kill israeli soldiers, how do you know that? simply because he is against israel he is a terrorist. is that so? can you prove that he tried to kill israeli soldiers, and how he was supposed to kill one of the top trained soldiers in the middle east?

We don't love terrorists.

ohh, look. an another indian that licks israeli ***. why is he a terrorist? enlighten me, did he try to murder someone? did he do something wrong? did he execute someone? did he try to spread fear?

And it is Israels right to stop and board any vessel that enters it's waters. Just as it is Turkey's right to do the same in it's waters. If a Turkish F-16 or warship attempts to stop Israel from boarding ships in it's waters. Simply becuase they are Turkish ships. That makes it an act of war an Israel has the right to defend itself.

Your statement makes sense if Gaza is considered part of Israel.......but it makes no sense if we take into account how Gaza came in the hands of Israel and it doesn't belong there.......you being from the USA would support the former.......i wonder which side to listen to....

this wasnt a flotilla that was sent to feed palestinians, this was to show what israel is doing against palestinians. punishing all of them for what some people do......?

Good. This was my point too (if you read the post again).

Yes. Turkish Islamists didn't go there to feed Gazans. They went there to pick a fight with Israel.

What Israel does in response to rocket firing from Gaza, kidnapping of Israeli uniformed soldiers, etc. is no different than what Turks do to Kurdish militants, or Iran does to Baluch militants, or Pakistan does to Talbinaic evil.

Peace.

Yeah, and the government of Palestine rules over israel, I suppose! Why is it that the indians on this forum are so eager to be zionists?

Same reason why Bangladeshis and Pakistanis on this forum are so eager to be Palestinians

Good. This was my point too (if you read the post again).

Yes. Turkish Islamists didn't go there to feed Gazans. They went there to pick a fight with Israel.

What Israel does in response to rocket firing from Gaza, kidnapping of Israeli uniformed soldiers, etc. is no different than what Turks do to Kurdish militants, or Iran does to Baluch militants, or Pakistan does to Talbinaic evil.

Peace.

Must we listen to a false flagger?

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Same reason why Bangladeshis and Pakistanis on this forum are so eager to be Palestinians

It's good to see that the indians have accepted their status as zionists. Honesty is the best policy and I admire an honest enemy.

Back
Top Bottom