What's new

Erdogan says misquoted on warships: Not sending any

Yeah, and the government of Palestine rules over israel, I suppose! Why is it that the indians on this forum are so eager to be zionists?

Stop passing your ridiculous judgement. .like you know me. I am quoting international law here. If you dont like it, cry me a river and then take a hike!!

Yeah, and the government of Palestine rules over israel, I suppose! Why is it that the indians on this forum are so eager to be zionists?

Heard of something called freedom of speech?

And why is it that in this forum, I see people from faraway countries who have nothing to do with the middle-east are so eager to side with the Arabs?

Everyone is entitled to have their own view, doesn't mean we're sucking up to China/Israel/US or whatever.

there are many things to be learned from israel...hope bjp govt comes with narender modi as pm..he is great admirer of indian israeli relation.

So sanity prevailed and Erdogan realized that armchair experts will turn Turkey into a new Iran...

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Zionism is no worse than Islamic nationalism. Indians don't object to either.

Yes you are right ..attack on Marvi Marmara in international waters was a complete violation international laws(UNCLOS) comparable to pirate attacks with in Gulf of Aden..In some cases it could also have seen as an act of war Turkey (as the ship was flying Turkish flag and hence is considered Turkish territory).

If Indeed they wanted to stop/board the ship...they should have waited for it to enter with in Israeli waters.

Damn are you deliberately all idiots? the law states if a vessel known to have intentions to break a blockade it is perfectly legal to board the vessel in international waters! a?

Damn are you deliberately all idiots? the law states if a vessel known to have intentions to break a blockade it is perfectly legal to board the vessel in international waters! a?

UN report gave Israel legal standing for stopping the ship. The killing itself was heavily criticized.

So sanity prevailed and Erdogan realized that armchair experts will turn Turkey into a new Iran...

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Zionism is no worse than Islamic nationalism. Indians don't object to either.

India does not object to Islamic nationalism, now that is new!!!! We know india's affinity for zionism.

Imposition of blockade itself is an act of war...so tell me have you made a formal declaration of war on Palestine or classified waters around Gaza as war zone..if so when?

You can not just go about imposing blockade and attacking ships in international waters according to your own whims and fancies.

Tomorrow if you want to impose a blockade on one of the Iranian ports..well you can do that but it will treated as declaration of war on Iran.

what i find so funny is that i havent seen a single american standing up against israel for killing one of their citizen. why is that? because zionists killed him!

no american mentions this, why? if a somalian had killed him you would declare war on them... but since it is some zionists i guess it is all good.

what i find so funny is that i havent seen a single american standing up against israel for killing one of their citizen. why is that? because zionists killed him!

no american mentions this, why? if a somalian had killed him you would declare war on them... but since it is some zionists i guess it is all good.

There were ample warnings by all the parties that things may turn out to be ugly. American gov had told its citizens to not aggravate the situation by participating in the so-called aid-fiasco.

Turkey should have done the same.

Islamists are taking all of us for a ride by making a mockery of the Aid for Gazans.

This is no aid for Gazans. It is just another way to start confrontation with Israel.

Aid for Gaza can be sent via two ports one in Israel and another in Egypt.

peace.

One of the world`s most wanted terrorists, Anwar al-Awlaki, is also an American and they are hunting him down.

Anyone can become an American citizen but that doesn`t mean America wanted them as their citizen, that is why no one shed a tear for the terrorist wannabe when he tried to kill Israeli soldiers.

dont blame the american citizens, look at their media

Back
Top Bottom