What's new

Era_923: The Iranian Mod

@Era_923

congratulations-26-58946.gif

:wave::wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
To dear Iranian members:

We trusted his performance and we selected Era. The duty of a moderator is completely different from what an Iranian member dreams to have here.

Please do not put an unnecessary pressure on him which is completely wrong attitude. No time is late to delete a thread or to ban a member. In order to present a logical and successful Iranian MOD in this forum he should be in want of patience.

Let's hope he has enough nerve to tolerate all shortsighted posts in this forum.

To dear Iranian members:

We trusted his performance and we selected Era. The duty of a moderator is completely different from what an Iranian member dreams to have here.

Please do not put an unnecessary pressure on him which is completely wrong attitude. No time is late to delete a thread or to ban a member. In order to present a logical and successful Iranian MOD in this forum he should be in want of patience.

Let's hope he has enough nerve to tolerate all shortsighted posts in this forum.

Couldn't say it better.Thanks
For first step, I deleted some threads that really needed to be deleted,regardless of op or his/her nationality.
I assure you, those pressures won't affect my judgement.I will keep this sections free of trolls as much as I can and have the time,be it Iranian or non-Iranian.That's why a mod was needed for this section in first place.

Being biased defeats the whole purpose of a moderator and is not in the interest of any member of the forum, since discussions "across borders" is healthy, IMO. What I do hope that the moderators will strike down on is unresearched claims such as "I know 2 people in that city who believe in X, so that must be true and we must consequently all believe in that ... " or threads whose sole purpose is propaganda.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom