What's new

Era_923: The Iranian Mod

Congrats, when will Indian mod come?
Never (jk)
troll-face-problem_17-623203123.jpg

@darkinsky+

good day darkinsky+ , man why do you want this forum to be specific nationality, the more people that join this forum the merrier as long as @WebMaster is ok with that as servers are not cheap to maintain. I hope more people atleast canadienne come here so we can just see that how lucky we are to be born in a country like canada especially reading the stories here really gives me the chills, sorry to indienne and pakistani members but your section are quite horrific(rape stories and terror attacks on monthly basis). Congratulation to iranian mod, hmmm will make a kebob sandwich glaced with maplesyrup to celebrate hehe:azn:(joking was going to make a kebob sandwich anyways, (eating too much instant kimchi noodles lately in college)

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont understand one thing, this is not an iranian forum, its a pakistani forum, why are iranians so desperate to establish an iranian community here, there is already an iranian forum called iraniandefenceforum.com, why dont they move there?

that separate place is best for the kind of environment iranians need
You do know that we have international mods from Saudi Arabia, China and Turkey too right? anyways, its a positive development, congrats to era :cheers:

Congrats era. My two request:
1. Avoid deleting posts which are against your feelings/belief/philosophy
2. Avoid deleting post of a turk/arab.

Thanks

What have you thought? :lol: I'm not a kid and I know what is a moderator's job.Why on earth should I delete post of Arabs/Turks?
I'm here to keep this section clean, not backing Iranian members. :)

Congrats to Era_923.

I'll admit that I don't really follow Iranian section or anything like that, but from the discussions going around, you were the popular choice!!!

Congrats again.

I dont really think non-Pakistani members should moderate a Pakistani forum.

But it seems that is not the popular thought here?

Oh well!

Cheers! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom