What's new

Era_923: The Iranian Mod

i dont understand one thing, this is not an iranian forum, its a pakistani forum, why are iranians so desperate to establish an iranian community here, there is already an iranian forum called iraniandefenceforum.com, why dont they move there?

that separate place is best for the kind of environment iranians need

i dont understand one thing, this is not an iranian forum, its a pakistani forum, why are iranians so desperate to establish an iranian community here, there is already an iranian forum called iraniandefenceforum.com, why dont they moe there?

Well, we asked for 2 things. Either give us Iranian mod, or delete Iranian section.

The owners of the site decided to give Iranian mod.

@Era_923 deserved it mate. :cheers:

i dont understand one thing, this is not an iranian forum, its a pakistani forum, why are iranians so desperate to establish an iranian community here, there is already an iranian forum called iraniandefenceforum.com, why dont they move there?

Don't be a clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we asked for 2 things. Either give us Iranian mod, or delete Iranian section.

The owners of the site decided to give Iranian mod.

well before the iranian section gets deleted why dont you all leave voluntarily?, it will be soon deleted, i mean if there is a will there is a way, dont you think?

well before the iranian section gets deleted why dont you all leave voluntarily?, it will be soon deleted, i mean if there is a will there is a way, dont you think?

This is an international site which is why it is interesting. If people start to leave starting with iranians, you will end up with only pakistanis.
I guess that frightening thought should deter you from ever thinking of asking the same thing again. :)

This is an international site which is why it is interesting. If people start to leave starting with iranians, you will end up with only pakistanis.
I guess that frightening thought should deter you from ever thinking of asking the same thing again. :)

that will be a joyful thought indeed if iranian departure anyway is making indians depart :lol:

Back
Top Bottom