What's new

Iranian FM unveiled western condition in nuclear talks : Recognize Israel

More sensible for world to ban nukes and start conventional weapons reduction.

Nukes have avoided big wars since 77 years ago and counting.

And you want to ban them, to come back to kill each other country by any senseless dispute like before WWII.

Ban nukes for others is a ideology made by countries that achieve nukes, and some simple people repeat that without be aware of that.

Nukes have avoided big wars since 77 years ago and counting.

And you want to ban them, to come back to kill each other country by any senseless dispute like before WWII.

Ban nukes for others is a ideology made by countries that achieve nukes, and some simple people repeat that without be aware of that.
So to you a big war is one that doesn't involve Spain? Seriously? "Between 1965 and 1975, the United States and its allies dropped more than 7.5 million tons of bombs on Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia—double the amount dropped on Europe and Asia during World War II. Pound for pound, it remains the largest aerial bombardment in human history.".

So to you a big war is one that doesn't involve Spain? Seriously? "Between 1965 and 1975, the United States and its allies dropped more than 7.5 million tons of bombs on Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia—double the amount dropped on Europe and Asia during World War II. Pound for pound, it remains the largest aerial bombardment in human history.".
Spain was not involved in World War II.

World War II was the last big war.

And WWIII did not happen thanks to nukes and MAD doctrine.

Imagine Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia with a North Korea style nuclear program, never had happened those wars.

The most peaceful age of mankind is since nukes existed.

And I think current USA agressive behavior against Russia is due to ABM shield, that maybe has broken MAD doctrine.

I think no a sovereign state in the world wants to suicide itself.

Only corrupt puppets regimes have suicidal behavior due to the corruption of their elites that they can fly away with money if problems happen. And even that, they can't give obvious suicidal orders to their army because army wont obbey.
A example of that is Israel corrupt elite threating Iran since one decade ago, but the strike never happen, because Israeli army is not completely dumb although the Israeli elite is completely corrupt.

Any sovereign state must have nukes to protect itself from bullies. North Korea is a good example of how a tiny state has avoided succesfully a strike of the most evil, liar and twisted empire in the mankind history.

Last edited:
Spain was not involved in World War II.

World War II was the last big war.

And WWIII did not happen thanks to nukes and MAD doctrine.

Imagine Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia with a North Korea style nuclear program, never had happened those wars.

The most peaceful age of mankind is since nukes existed.

And I think current USA agressive behavior against Russia is due to ABM shield, that maybe has broken MAD doctrine.

I think no a sovereign state in the world wants to suicide itself.

Only corrupt puppets regimes have suicidal behavior due to the corruption of their elites that they can fly away with money if problems happen. And even that, they can't give obvious suicidal orders to their army because army wont obbey.
A example of that is Israel corrupt elite threating Iran since one decade ago, but the strike never happen, because Israeli army is not completely dumb although the Israeli elite is completely corrupt.

Any sovereign state must have nukes to protect itself from bullies. North Korea is a good example of how a tiny state has avoided succesfully a strike of the most evil, liar and twisted empire in the mankind history.

"Once World War II broke out, Spain, like Italy, declared neutrality. As soon as Italy declared war on June 10, 1940, Spain declared non- belligerency, which meant, in practice, supporting the Axis countries. From June 1940, Spain bargained its entry in the war."

Well it depends on how you define "big". You must be brainwashed by Spanish state propaganda. Millions have died in Korea ,Vietnam, Rwanda, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, etc. So Vietnam suffered more bombs than entire WW2 and you don't call it big?

"Once World War II broke out, Spain, like Italy, declared neutrality. As soon as Italy declared war on June 10, 1940, Spain declared non- belligerency, which meant, in practice, supporting the Axis countries. From June 1940, Spain bargained its entry in the war."

Well it depends on how you define "big". You must be brainwashed by Spanish state propaganda. Millions have died in Korea ,Vietnam, Rwanda, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, etc. So Vietnam suffered more bombs than entire WW2 and you don't call it big?

I'm not from the Spanish state. I'm just Spanish. Spanish state is another thing and doesnt represent me and I dont represent it.

Spanish Civil War was in the last years before WWII, it was the test field for new German weapons. In the beginning of WWII Spain was already destroyed. In WWII not a single bomb was drop in Spain (it was widely bombed by foreign countries in the Spanish civil war).

I'm saying: Vietnam with a NK style nuclear program would hadn't been bombed.
The same rests of countries.

Nukes keep bullies far for your borders and North Korea is the best example of that.

And as I said, I think not a single sovereign state wants to suicide itself launching and receiving nukes.

Back
Top Bottom