What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

indians in real life, are the most passive, meek people you can find, you can literally slap them in the face, and they will never retaliate.

yup we dont simply retaliate we go home make a plan and come back then break the person apart, just like we broke ur country apart.

lmao sure, more self serving bs coming from Pakistanis. When the Mughals invaded you guys were already Muslims then, why did they make you subservient then? Your kind of Muslims not good enough to take care of your own people?

Well the Mughals did not rule directly, they used the existing power structure of the Martial clans of the Punjab, so did my clan - all we had to do was provide warriors whenever we were required. Actually under the Mughals we benefited massively with land and other delights.

yup we dont simply retaliate we go home make a plan and come back then break the person apart, just like we broke ur country apart.

So that was one battle, our people have been dominating your civilization for a thousand years.

So that was one battle, our people have been dominating your civilization for a thousand years.

not u my frnd. the ones u dominated india are now being invaded by america and then one who make hypothetical claims of indian domination in 1000 yrs are being bombed by ther drones.

dude ur statements are too weak to handle me, rehan dee.

Well the Mughals did not rule directly, they used the existing power structure of the Martial clans of the Punjab, so did my clan - all we had to do was provide warriors whenever we were required. Actually under the Mughals we benefited massively with land and other delights.

So you sold the sovereignty of your people for petty gains? And the same continues in your country till today. Not much has changed. tsk tsk

So you sold the sovereignty of your people for petty gains? And the same continues in your country till today. Not much has changed. tsk tsk

Faceplam at this dude for thinking there were countries back then.

not u my frnd. the ones u dominated india are now being invaded by america and then one who make hypothetical claims of indian domination in 1000 yrs are being bombed by ther drones.

dude ur statements are too weak to handle me, rehan dee.

The day I can't handle a little indian, will be the day when hell freezes over, the drones are helping us kill of the takfiri that are our enemies. They are the enemies of Pakistan, it's just that we want to control the drones, alot of politics involved.

Regarding india, yes our Islamic civilization dominated the indian civilization for a thousand years, that is a fact, and no amount of indian crying will change that fact.

No we were conquered by the light of the, Lord of the Universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
No we were conquered by the light of the, Lord of the Universe.

Well make up your mind will ya :undecided: You just said that your "martial" clans were used as mercenaries by the Mughals and in return you got lands and other "delights".

The day I can't handle a little indian, will be the day when hell freezes over, the drones are helping us kill of the takfiri that are our enemies. They are the enemies of Pakistan, it's just that we want to control the drones, alot of politics involved.

Regarding india, yes our Islamic civilization dominated the indian civilization for a thousand years, that is a fact, and no amount of indian crying will change that fact.

so invent a time machine go back to 1500 and live ther, dont bs here. we dont cry for what happened in last 1000 yrs.

what is pak infront of us. a pint sized country with a feeble economy and illiterates walking around busting their own leaders, crying for freedom from high prices, and drone attacks.

uhh learn to bow infront of indians if u wanna survive in the neighbourhood until the end of this century.

I said "people" not country. Ask Rafi he will tell you that you guys are "Ancient people" :lol:

How did his Jatt tribe sell out his people while they willingly converted to the religion of truth and joined the ranks of righteousness?

Indians cannot digest that our forefathers converted because of the beloved mystics.

How did his Jatt tribe sell out his people while they willingly converted to the religion of truth and joined the ranks of righteousness?

Pakistani Jatts were already Muslims when the Mughals invaded. Couldn't the Muslims Jats rule their region themselves?

Well make up your mind will ya :undecided: You just said that your "martial" clans were used as mercenaries by the Mughals and in return you got lands and other "delights".

Actually we fought the first invaders with great ferocity, but the Sufi that came with the warriors - we had no defense against, our kirpans, swords, arrows, our strong arms, were useless.

Pakistani Jatts were already Muslims when the Mughals invaded. Couldn't the Muslims Jats rule their region themselves?

It's like asking why Hindu Rajputs fought amongst themselves.

so invent a time machine go back to 1500 and live ther, dont bs here. we dont cry for what happened in last 1000 yrs.

what is pak infront of us. a pint sized country with a feeble economy and illiterates walking around busting their own leaders, crying for freedom from high prices, and drone attacks.

uhh learn to bow infront of indians if u wanna survive in the neighbourhood until the end of this century.

LoL a pint sized country that keeps over a billion indians obsessed - get some sleep 9 hours should do the trick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom