What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

Actually we fought the first invaders with great ferocity, but the Sufi that came with the warriors - we had no defense against, our kirpans, swords, arrows, our strong arms, were useless.

I don't get it, when the Mughals invaded you lots were already Muslims! So the Sufis came and convinced you to let the foreigners rule your land?

The day I can't handle a little indian, will be the day when hell freezes over, the drones are helping us kill of the takfiri that are our enemies. They are the enemies of Pakistan, it's just that we want to control the drones, alot of politics involved.

Regarding india, yes our Islamic civilization dominated the indian civilization for a thousand years, that is a fact, and no amount of indian crying will change that fact.

"Your" Islamic civilization..you are a byproduct of foreign invasion..you were the invaded and not the invaders
..case in point.

When Soviets invaded Germany in WW2 ..as it happens with any undisciplined invasion force ..their soldiers committed atrocities against German women..now imagine the Kids born to these women, growing up and claiming the victory against Germans was their/their ancestors doing!!

I don't get it, when the Mughals invaded you lots were already Muslims! So the Sufis came and convinced you to let the foreigners rule your land?

No this was before the Mughals, when the Turks came.

Not all Jatts had actually converted at that time.

"Your" Islamic civilization..you are a byproduct of foreign invasion..you were the invaded and not the invaders
..case in point.

When Soviets invaded Germany in WW2 ..as it happens with any undisciplined invasion force ..their soldiers committed atrocities against German women..now imagine the Kids born to these women, growing up and claiming the victory against Germans was their/their ancestors doing!!

No you are wrong, we were and are a warrior culture - we take what we want, no one takes from us.

I donno the way I see it you guys were already Muslims, yet invaders from the North West and Central Asia came and ruled over you guys.

And instead of fighting the invaders you guys become collaborators and their mercenaries for some land and other "delights". I would take defeat over that any day. :undecided:

I donno the way I see it you guys were already Muslims, yet invaders from the North West and Central Asia came and ruled over you guys.

And instead of fighting the invaders you guys become collaborators for some land and other "delights". I would take defeat over that any day. :undecided:

I believe you need to reread history again.

We provided warriors and cavalry for the central authority, and benefited from plunder and became rich and prosperous, besides that we were left to rule our own internal affairs.

No you are wrong, we were and are a warrior culture - we take what we want, no one takes from us.

Ya!!..keep telling yourself that fairytale before you got to bed at night..maybe be some will eventually buy that.

At the first sign of enemy..were the first to retreat, and join the enemy ranks and now claim we joined in with the invaders.. because we saw the "light"... some warrior culture hunh!!

Point was Muslims dominated over you for 1000 years, under different factions/kingdoms.

Foreigner Muslims dominated over you too. If it was your kind of Muslim that ruled over Indian sub continent then you would have the bragging rights. Pakistani Muslim Punjabis have never ruled over or dominated anything.

You guys were always the collaborators/mercenaries or were subjugated. All for some lands and "delights". Tsk Tsk.

Ya!!..keep telling yourself that fairytale before you got to bed at night..maybe be some will eventually buy that.

At the first sign of enemy..were the first to retreat, and join the enemy ranks and now claim we joined in with the invaders.. because we saw the "light"... some warrior culture hunh!!

You can keep saying that, but your people were enslaved. End of story.

At the sign of enemy fore..were the first to retreat, and join enemy ranks and now claim we joined in with the invaders.. because we saw the "light"... some warrior culture hunh!!

Please keep your indian inferiority complex to yourself, we excepted the light of Islam and became part of one of the greatest civilizations in the world.

It is a simple fact that the Sufi = won us over. And we became the sword arm of the faith. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Foreigner Muslims dominated over you too. If it was your kind of Muslim that ruled over Indian sub continent then you would have the bragging rights. Pakistani Muslim Punjabis have never ruled over or dominated anything.

You guys were always the collaborators/mercenaries or were subjugated. All for some lands and "delights". Tsk Tsk.

Who are you to say anything about Pakistani Punjabis when you have no knowledge of them? :D

Back
Top Bottom