What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

Foreigner Muslims dominated over you too. If it was your kind of Muslim that ruled over Indian sub continent then you would have the bragging rights. Pakistani Muslim Punjabis have never ruled over or dominated anything.

You guys were always the collaborators/mercenaries or were subjugated. All for some lands and "delights". Tsk Tsk.

Punjabi Muslims had senior positions in the Army of the Mughals, because of their martial prowess, we benefited greatly in land and other plunder.

Punjabi Muslims had senior positions in the Army of the Mughals, because of their martial prowess, we benefited greatly in land and other plunder.

Yep side kicks, collaborators, mercenaries etc etc... never the ruling class material.

Just give me examples brah, rhetoric means that you don't have any:lol:

What examples?

It is ridiculous to group Pakistani Punjabis together when you have no idea of the different martial races, clans, and tribes and their history.

This illustrates how the egalitarian Sufi Islam has so dominated the Punjab and the whole of Pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep your indian inferiority complex to yourself, we excepted the light of Islam and became part of one of the greatest civilizations in the world.

It is a simple fact that the Sufi = won us over. And we became the sword arm of the faith. :pakistan:
Keep believing that...because that is so much easier for you to digest..than "when foreigner invaded ..you could hold on to your own culture that you had following for thousands of years..instead became a part the foreign culture...because it was convenient."

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep side kicks, collaborators, mercenaries etc etc... never the ruling class material.

Of course ruling - we even ruled our areas in the temporary Sikh regime, the local martial clans were co-opted, that is how Empires work.

What examples?

It is ridiculous to group Pakistani Punjabis together when you have no idea of the different martial races, clans, and tribes and their history.

Did any Pakistani Muslim from the east of Indus ever rule anything? Not some nondescript mercenary sidekick.

Keep believing that...because that is so much easier to believe..than "when foreigner invaded ..you could hold on to your own culture that you had following for thousands of years..instead became a part the foreign culture...because it was convenient."

It is not foreign, a huge part of humanity, believes in the light of this great faith.

Did any Pakistani Muslim from the east of Indus ever rule anything? Not some nondescript mercenary sidekick.

The Punjab - the governor sat in Lahore ruled through the local martial clans, we were the masters - and only had to provide troops to the central authority when required.

Yes. Yes they did.

If you don't take my word for it, please open up a book.

Of course ruling - we even ruled our areas in the temporary Sikh regime, the local martial clans were co-opted, that is how Empires work.

Not good enough eh, certainly not enough to get you the bragging rights. There were many Hindu Rajput Chiefs who had bigger status in Mughal courts than your "Martial Clan chiefs". Do you see Hindu Rajputs going around and doing corny stuff like haha we dominated you for 1000 years?

Yes. Yes they did.

If you don't take my word for it, please open up a book.

Who has the time? If you know it already why don't you just jot down a name.

Not good enough eh, certainly not enough to get you the bragging rights. There were many Hindu Rajput Chiefs who had bigger status in Mughal courts than your "Martial Clan chiefs". Do you see Hindu Rajputs going around and doing corny stuff like haha we dominated you for 1000 years?

Because I don't want to dig for it, and honestly have no reason to help you derail the thread.

You gave an example of Hindu Rajuputs?
Look at the Muslim Rajputs.

Because they give their beautiful princesses to the Mughals - and they themselves converted in great numbers, the vast majority of Punjabi Rajputs converted to Islam.

Because I don't want to dig for it, and honestly have no reason to help you derail the thread.

You gave an example of Hindu Rajuputs?
Look at the Muslim Rajputs.

If I have to "dig for it", then its most certainly nondescript mercenary who sold the sovereignty of his people for petty gains.

What about the Muslim Rajputs? Did they ever rule over anything?

If I have to "dig for it", then its most certainly nondescript mercenary who sold the sovereignty of his people for petty gains.

What about the Muslim Rajputs? Did they ever rule over anything?

That's you job bharti. Google is at your disposal.

Back
Top Bottom