What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

No the religion was Islam which is a universal faith, the culture was largely Persian, including the language, get your facts right.

Islam was/is an Arabic religion it resonates with Arab culture on all levels..which ever foreign land Islam spread to ..it brings along with tremendous changes to the lands local culture including Persia.
Or don't you know, why the Zoroastrians fled Persia and settled in India??

It is not Pakistani job to spoon feed Bhartis history lessons.

Your Hindu Rajputs were giving their women to your Muslim conquerors, so that they would remain untouched. Talk about bravery. :rofl:
oh ya and today they are muslims .and see result in 1971 war when they 93000 coward material race (rajput and punjabi) surrender against hindus baniya fauj .:lol:

You can keep saying that, but your people were enslaved. End of story.

RazPak,

I imagine u r talking about the land until Delhi alone,because beyond that it is a different history,by different,i dont mean your text books kinda difference.

and got a moth eaten pakistan in the end?

sounds like too much effort for a peanut.

Moth eaten, but we got a huge part of the fertile part of South Asia, (not the subcontinent as it is made up.)

Please keep your indian inferiority complex to yourself, we excepted the light of Islam and became part of one of the greatest civilizations in the world.

It is a simple fact that the Sufi = won us over. And we became the sword arm of the faith. :pakistan:

Nice song,but sword arm?

Please, u were the biggest pu$$sies who threw away their talwaars over some excuse,the real reason is you all got recruited by the Turks and you sold your soul and foreskin for that.

Thats the truth pal,no amount of revisionism ll help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
No just amused that there are people out there who talk like this:lol:

I am glad it amuses you, the people at the time benefited greatly.

Islam was/is an Arabic religion it resonates with Arab culture on all levels..which ever foreign land Islam spread to ..it brings along with tremendous changes to the lands local culture including Persia.
Or don't you know, why the Zoroastrians fled Persia and settled in India??

Persians are still Persians, though they are Muslims, the Greeks are still Greeks though they are Christian, and we Pakistanis are still Pakistanis and sons of our soil.

What examples?

It is ridiculous to group Pakistani Punjabis together when you have no idea of the different martial races, clans, and tribes and their history.

You talk as if you all lived in Mars and we figured you out from a telescope,i can understand your pride but dont over do it,

even when the Sikhs fought the mughal empire and finished it,they only fought the afghans next.I never heard about you lot in the middle.

The only guys with honour are the Pathans,not some dalaals like you.

It is not foreign, a huge part of humanity, believes in the light of this great faith.

The Punjab - the governor sat in Lahore ruled through the local martial clans, we were the masters - and only had to provide troops to the central authority when required.

I thought Ranjeet Singh sat in Lahore.

Nice song,but sword arm?

Please, u were the biggest pu$$sies who threw away their talwaars over some excuse,the real reason is you all got recruited by the Turks and you sold your soul and foreskin for that.

Thats the truth pal,no amount of revisionism ll help you.

LoL u mad bro?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not good enough eh, certainly not enough to get you the bragging rights. There were many Hindu Rajput Chiefs who had bigger status in Mughal courts than your "Martial Clan chiefs". Do you see Hindu Rajputs going around and doing corny stuff like haha we dominated you for 1000 years?

Who has the time? If you know it already why don't you just jot down a name.

Hindu Rajputs are real warriors,they did not give in to the all this sufi timepass.They took on the Mughals head on.

I wonder how come after all this sufi egalitarianism,we still have jatt/rajput/arain identities?

You talk as if you all lived in Mars and we figured you out from a telescope,i can understand your pride but dont over do it,

even when the Sikhs fought the mughal empire and finished it,they only fought the afghans next.I never heard about you lot in the middle.

The only guys with honour are the Pathans,not some dalaals like you.

I thought Ranjeet Singh sat in Lahore.

Unfortunately his empire died with him, we helped destroy the Kalsa armies, our clan fought on the side of the British.

Because they give their beautiful princesses to the Mughals - and they themselves converted in great numbers, the vast majority of Punjabi Rajputs converted to Islam.

noone cares about farzi rajputs dude,

The real ones fought Akbar/Jehangir/Shah Jahan & Aurangazeb and died.

Back
Top Bottom