What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

Don't get mad bro, get even. :)

Dont flash your random verbosity pal,

I know your random superiority complex but let me tell you this.If there was no influx from the north west,u wud have all been decimated by now for your dalaal giri.

Last edited by a moderator:
No their Children fight for India Army in Rajputana Regiment.

Dont fish for random glory,Rafi.

It's not random, their children like Amir Khan a Janjua Rajput are champion boxers.

Dont internet trashtalk me dude.

I read enough of your posts,

We have your glorious Wasim Akram Chaudary here in IPL,coaching a team.

Take it easy.

He is from a martial race and is capable of teaching you bhartis cricket. Learn from him well Bhartis. ;)

Yeah they were real warriors, and sent their daughters to wrestle with the Mughals, in the bedrooms.

You are talking about the Jaipur Gharana,everyone else call it the Kothe da Gharaana,

we are talking about Maharana Pratap and Prithvirah Chauhan here.

Yep I know about that. There are people in my village who converted during the time of Aurangzeb and got loads of lands, and when Mughals fcked off they converted back to Hinduism and kept the land

I can sense the frustration, indeed quite strong it is ;)

He is from a martial race and is capable of teaching you bhartis cricket. Learn from him well Bhartis. ;)

well at least someone in pakistan has employment. :tup:
we're happy to pay him for his services

really,he is great i agree but what about his pride?

Did he swallow it to earn money or chase ****** like Sushmita Sen?

The indians as a race are easy to rule, they are passive and weak, that is why invaders in relatively small numbers managed to subdue them quite easily, the Rajput rulers, literally trampled each other to provide beautiful princesses to the rulers. And gain concessions.

really,he is great i agree but what about his pride?

Did he swallow it to earn money or chase ****** like Sushmita Sen?

Martial races do what they do.

Come teach war or cricket and get the women or Sushmita.

I can sense the frustration, indeed quite strong it is ;)

Lol Frustration? We are the biggest zamindars in the whole district, no frustration here. Some of our land was captured back from some local Pathan bhare ka tattoo zamindar. And we are no Martial race, we are some sorta Brahman apparently:rofl:

Islam was/is an Arabic religion it resonates with Arab culture on all levels..which ever foreign land Islam spread to ..it brings along with tremendous changes to the lands local culture including Persia.
Or don't you know, why the Zoroastrians fled Persia and settled in India??

You sure you know what you're talking about? How about looking at 'Arab culture' before and after the arrival of Islam, you know, just to see whether it was Arab culture influencing Islam or the opposite.

Moth eaten, but we got a huge part of the fertile part of South Asia, (not the subcontinent as it is made up.)

I din call it Moth Eaten dude,your Quaid did.

Ask him.

Btw,the most fertile part of South Asia is in Bangaldesh,you got it and dropped it like Kamran Akmal does.

You are talking about the Jaipur Gharana,everyone else call it the Kothe da Gharaana,

we are talking about Maharana Pratap and Prithvirah Chauhan here.

LoL - all of the so called rulers, submitted to the Islamic rule, even the prataps and guptas.

Martial races do what they do.

Come teach war or cricket and get the women or Sushmita.

LoL easy brother, don't hurt their feelings. They are likely to cry.

Back
Top Bottom