What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

The funny part of it all is that you actually believe the stuff you espoused above. Which makes you the most dangerous of citizens of Pakistan. The kind of citizen that will guarantee that Pakistan remains in its present status quo and mindset. The irony is that you think your mindset is actually beneficial to Pakistan. With sons like you - I pity that country.

I pity you indian, for you have the temerity to try to impose your delusional views on others.

Thanks for the link - I spent some time searching for a Pakistani article but they seem scarce.

It's interesting to note the difference in editorial tone. All the Indian articles emphasize the "Era of Wars is over!" quotation, and it comes across as very desperate. In contrast your Pakistani article welcomes the resumption of dialogue and hopes for a resolution of territorial disputes. The tone seems to be one of measured optimism, quite different from the 'frenzied' feeling that the Indians articles give off.

I think this disparity is very telling. India may have made economic and military progress that pushed it ahead of Pakistan lately, but the power dynamic is still tilted in Pakistan's favor. India is surrounded by hostile states that one by one have sought to dislodge themselves from the Indian orbit, most recently Sri Lanka. So India would desire a thaw with Pakistan more than the reverse, because India's failure to reach out and make peace will be received with alarm by her neighbors, who with the assistance of China, will be quite happy to contain Indian aggression.

Is that how you behave with women as well?

Forcing them?

:lol:
force or love whatever u call it.
if we stop force india will break into 50 pieces. many separatist movements are going around. do u wanna see that happening?

this country is not meant to be broken into pieces and anyone who tries will be smashed to death. kashmiris if love pak can go to pak.

Thanks for the link - I spent some time searching for a Pakistani article but they seem scarce.

It's interesting to note the difference in editorial tone. All the Indian articles emphasize the "Era of Wars is over!" quotation, and it comes across as very desperate. In contrast your Pakistani article welcomes the resumption of dialogue and hopes for a resolution of territorial disputes. The tone seems to be one of measured optimism, quite different from the 'frenzied' feeling that the Indians articles give off.

I think this disparity is very telling. India may have made economic and military progress that pushed it ahead of Pakistan lately, but the power dynamic is still tilted in Pakistan's favor. India is surrounded by hostile states that one by one have sought to dislodge themselves from the Indian orbit, most recently Sri Lanka. So India would desire a thaw with Pakistan more than the reverse, because India's failure to reach out and make peace will be received with alarm by her neighbors, who with the assistance of China, will be quite happy to contain Indian aggression.

okk we will see when this dynamic pakistan arises and is able to build even a single light bulb on its own.

force or love whatever u call it.
if we stop force india will break into 50 pieces. many separatist movements are going around. do u wanna see that happening?

this country is not meant to be broken into pieces and anyone who tries will be smashed to death. kashmiris if love pak can go to pak.

okk we will see when this dynamic pakistan arises and is able to build even a single light bulb on its own.

Kashmiris will go to Pak, and with Kashmir. :woot:

india only understands force, that is it's nature, and that is what it learned to except for a thousand years of foreign domination.

loll how??
plzz explain because last time i checked pakistan was pretty badly defeatedin kargil war. :rofl:

Peak 5353 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
india only understands force, that is it's nature, and that is what it learned to except for a thousand years of foreign domination.

What about Pakistan? Have you guys been fiercely independent for the past 1000 years? You lots were always the first one to give and get trampled by the marauding hordes who came from the north west.

Peak 4343 :)

Too bad ..you are just too weak ..to exert even minuscule if any force on India!!

What about Pakistan? Have you guys been fiercely independent for the past 1000 years? You lots were always the first one to give and get trampled by the marauding hordes who came from the north west.

No we willingly became part of the Islamic civilization, and then my Jatt clan - became it's sword arm.

Too bad ..you are just too weak ..to exert even minuscule if any force on India!!

indians in real life, are the most passive, meek people you can find, you can literally slap them in the face, and they will never retaliate.

No we willingly became part of the Islamic civilization, and then my Jatt clan - became it's sword arm.

lmao sure, more self serving bs coming from Pakistanis. When the Mughals invaded you guys were already Muslims then, why did they make you subservient then? Your kind of Muslims not good enough to take care of your own people?

indians in real life, are the most passive, meek people you can find, you can literally slap them in the face, and they will never retaliate.

Well that even more unfortunate for you..you guys keep getting spanked by a country of such meek, polite people.

Back
Top Bottom