What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

Well I live in the same dream world that Iqbal and Jinnah did.. perhaps you should try it.
Head butting, hate warmongering does little.
sure there are venomous snakes in India the likes of Subramanian.. and the infamous "Adelphi Papers".
But where there are die hard follows and preachers of that hate.. there are reasons for it as well.
both in India and here.
So there must be a force to oppose it..
Nobody is asking to beg at India's feet.. all that is required is a sincere hand of friendship without a general planning a misadventure in the sleeves.. and let India make the next move.

Once we let the guard down, the Indians will culturally invade Pakistan. Are you happy with Pakistan becoming an Indian satellite state?

@ Oscar,

I would love to live in a dream land like you, but the extremists in India are 100X more dangerous than our hawks.

India is a fascist state with a hidden agenda.

Once we let the guard down, the Indians will culturally invade Pakistan. Are you happy with Pakistan becoming an Indian satellite state?

I'd bet that Oscar, although he won't admit to me here- won't think much of your post. it's remarkably full of wild accusations and low on mature intelligent analysis/thought. I suppose I am surprised he bothered to reply. By now he should have known that we can't straighten a dog's tail.

I'd bet that Oscar, although he won't admit to me here- won't think much of your post. it's remarkably full of wild accusations and low on mature intelligent analysis/thought.

Wild accusations?

I don't care what anyone thinks. Oscar is practicing his right to be an idealist, while I have more of a pragmatic approach.

Wild accusations?

I don't care what anyone thinks. Oscar is practicing his right to be an idealist, while I have more of a pragmatic approach.

You're right, you don't care what anyone thinks. That is because you are a legend in your mind:). Your analysis is your own legendary imagination and has shown no such concern being borne out by any reputable think tanks( not the ones who are given titles here, but the real ones in the world) or by any foreign policy experts or really one being spoken about by ANY foreign govt's of the world, besides yours.

You're right, you don't care what anyone thinks. That is because you are a legend in your mind:). Your analysis is your own legendary imagination and has shown no such concern being borne out by any reputable think tanks( not the ones who are given titles here, but the real ones in the world) or by any foreign policy experts or really one being spoken about by ANY foreign govt's of the world, besides yours.

Why is your bum burning Bharti?

As a member of this forum and a Pakistani, I am entitled to my opinion.

Partition has left a deep psychological impact on you Bhartis, because we didn't want to be a part of you people. Subconsciously, you cannot stop obsessing about Pakistan.

Your nation's fascist and neo-colonial mindset will not allow peace in the region and especially for Pakistan.

It is evident by how you force the Kashmiris to be a part of your nation, when clearly they don't want to be.

Having a thirst for quarrel is animal nature .. All these animals will see their logical end in due course of time .. I hope time will teach these animal and some will become human .. I may sound harsh but karma will spare no one ..

They already have man.. look around...
Your guard was down the second you abandoned your values and adapted theirs.
When your religion was sold by the hour at the mosque thanks to an establishment hell bent on keepings its stature no matter what the cost.

What is needed now is time to repair our nation, rebuild our economy.. and remove the takfiri elements from our society.
Peace with India buys all that.. this false façade of lower jihad that has been drilled into nubile minds is idiotic.
If you go to war with India today.. with what you have.. as is the state of your nation;
you along with all those lofty jingoistic folks will find their perceptions blown to smithereens.
Islam does not encourage suicide in the name of courage.
Nobody wants you to grovel at India's feet.. or bend over...
The pragmatic approach you claim to follow is exactly what is being discussed.
Pragmatism is linking practice and theory.
practical experience shows that we are now incapable of tackling our issues with India militarily, theory shows that this condition will continue(and possibly lead to our eventual self destruction) unless we fix ourselves.. and begets the practical option to pursue peace with India for now..rebuild yourself,aim to sustain that peace but be prepared for any eventuality.
That preparation for any eventuality has costs that include requires a powerful economy and a strong sense of nationhood that embodies religious harmony which can only be achieved via peace with India for now.. and as long as we can strive to keep it unless circumstances force our hand otherwise.

Why is your bum burning Bharti?

As a member of this forum and a Pakistani, I am entitled to my opinion.

Partition has left a deep psychological impact on you Bhartis, because we didn't want to be a part of you people. Subconsciously, you cannot stop obsessing about Pakistan.

Your nation's fascist and neo-colonial mindset will not allow peace in the region and especially for Pakistan.

It is evident by how you force the Kashmiris to be a part of your nation, when clearly they don't want to be.

legend in your own mind! ~

When your religion was sold by the hour at the mosque thanks to an establishment hell bent on keepings its stature no matter what the cost.

What is needed now is time to repair our nation, rebuild our economy.. and remove the takfiri elements from our society.
Peace with India buys all that.. this false façade of lower jihad that has been drilled into nubile minds is idiotic.
If you go to war with India today.. with what you have.. as is the state of your nation;
you along with all those lofty jingoistic folks will find their perceptions blown to smithereens.
practical experience shows that we are now incapable of tackling our issues with India militarily, theory shows that this condition will continue(and possibly lead to our eventual self destruction) unless we fix ourselves.. and begets the practical option to pursue peace with India for now..rebuild yourself,aim to sustain that peace but be prepared for any eventuality.
That preparation for any eventuality has costs that include requires a powerful economy and a strong sense of nationhood that embodies religious harmony which can only be achieved via peace with India for now.. and as long as we can strive to keep it unless circumstances force our hand otherwise.

I can agree with that, but at the end of it all, it's a temporary peace. We request peace to get back on our feet, only so that we can do what?

The Indians wholeheartedly want to absorb the Pakistani state into their country. They are completely taking advantage of the situation of our country at this moment, with proxy wars, international pressure, and an automated propaganda machine.

If the Kashmir issue was resolved, what more would Pakistan want to do with India? Absolutely nothing.

I can agree with that, but at the end of it all, it's a temporary peace. We request peace to get back on our feet, only so that we can do what?

The Indians wholeheartedly want to absorb the Pakistani state into their country. They are completely taking advantage of the situation of our country at this moment, with proxy wars, international pressure, and an automated propaganda machine.

If the Kashmir issue was resolved, what more would Pakistan want to do with India? Absolutely nothing.

we didn't take Bangladesh back in 1971 why you believe that we want to merge pakistan with us ? Not a single valid reason is there.

we cant expand on any ties as long as a pro-indian stooge/puppet is calling the shots in Dhaka

it would be un-natural and horribly timed

plenty of other options actually; but perhaps the onus is on india to learn to live as a dignified and respectful neighbour

why are you getting all flowery?

Just say what you expect from India?

Your post includes each and every valid point of current situation in region.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom