What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

here is the bottom line. Indians look forward to peace talks , Pakistani internet warriors here look forward to more of the same. for a country that is shunned on the world stage, for a country that is in disarray , for a country that is facing the ills from the fruits of terrorism it sowed- they sure have chutzpah. "Have not's" should avoid " demanding my way or highway"

Pakistan is in no position or fit state to support and fight a war WITH india today or in the near future.

They need time to GET BACK on their feet. SO THEY WILL TALK PEACE and send good will gestures.

But both nations will continue to spend on arms ESPECIALLY INDIA over the next decade.

Indian excuse will be CHINA

Pakistan will say we wish to maintain balance region.

Come on fella, that all you got. ;)

But for all that, you are still here, obsessing over us big, bad, Pakistanis day and night. Guess you can't keep away.

The whole world obsesses about you. it's just not for the " complimentary reasons " you think its is for...

Knowing india as I do, they are in no fit state for a full scale armed conflict, for the foreseeable future. There army chiefs leaked letter and other independent intel gathered by our spooks - verifies that fact.

But we must also exercise eternal vigilance. A country as large and as horribly stricken as india, is a ticking time bomb, of suppressed antipathy towards it's neighbors.

LMAO

Rafi where did you found that video.....made me crack up

Was handy to illustrate indian frustration bro. :rofl:

The whole world obsesses about you. it's just not for the " complimentary reasons " you think its is for...

Not really, it's just indians. :chilli:

Knowing india as I do, they are in no fit state for a full scale armed conflict, for the foreseeable future. There army chiefs leaked letter and other independent intel gathered by our spooks - verifies that fact.

But we must also exercise eternal vigilance. A country as large and as horribly stricken as india, is a ticking time bomb, of suppressed antipathy towards it's neighbors.

Was handy to illustrate indian frustration bro. :rofl:

The funny part of it all is that you actually believe the stuff you espoused above. Which makes you the most dangerous of citizens of Pakistan. The kind of citizen that will guarantee that Pakistan remains in its present status quo and mindset. The irony is that you think your mindset is actually beneficial to Pakistan. With sons like you - I pity that country.

https://news.google.com/news/story?...oiGydYx_XGrAQMHXQ4LBSfiI65SM&cf=all&scoring=d

How come only Indian sources are reporting this but Pakistani sources have ignored this with a dismissive shrug? I'm guessing that India is hyping this up in a desperate bid for peace. Pakistan is offering them a few scraps of polite reconciliation, and now the Indian media will be clinging to this forever.

This is a bad strategy that exposes India's weak hand. It's a harsh world, and Pakistan probably won't have any sympathy for their cornered prey.

Indians are going to ignore our willingness to talk and push us back to militaristic confrontations. It's obvious, and anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool.

Pakistan is in no position or fit state to support and fight a war WITH india today or in the near future.

They need time to GET BACK on their feet. SO THEY WILL TALK PEACE and send good will gestures.

But both nations will continue to spend on arms ESPECIALLY INDIA over the next decade.

Indian excuse will be CHINA

Pakistan will say we wish to maintain balance region.

That is actually the right way to go..
Peace is not the coochie coo "aman ki Asha" as seen on private channels.. or Ali Zafar cuddling a sweetie.
Its both sides reaching an understanding on "live and let live".. and respecting each other's internal affairs.
Its the resolution of long standing thorns like Siachen.. through Just means.. but with realistic aims.
There will have to be a swallowing of ego's.. and yes India will have to do a bit too much to the chagrin of those filled with venom here.
The result though.. will benefit the state and people of both countries.

@ Oscar,

I would love to live in a dream land like you, but the extremists in India are 100X more dangerous than our hawks.

India is a fascist state with a hidden agenda.

https://news.google.com/news/story?...oiGydYx_XGrAQMHXQ4LBSfiI65SM&cf=all&scoring=d

How come only Indian sources are reporting this but Pakistani sources have ignored this with a dismissive shrug? I'm guessing that India is hyping this up in a desperate bid for peace. Pakistan is offering them a few scraps of polite reconciliation, and now the Indian media will be clinging to this forever.

This is a bad strategy that exposes India's weak hand. It's a harsh world, and Pakistan probably won't have any sympathy for their cornered prey.

Issues with India to be resolved through dialogue, says PM | DAWN.COM

you seem to be very perturbed by the news. :)

@ Oscar,

I would love to live in a dream land like you, but the extremists in India are 100X more dangerous than our hawks.

India is a fascist state with a hidden agenda.

Well I live in the same dream world that Iqbal and Jinnah did.. perhaps you should try it.
Head butting, hate warmongering does little.
sure there are venomous snakes in India the likes of Subramanian.. and the infamous "Adelphi Papers".
But where there are die hard follows and preachers of that hate.. there are reasons for it as well.
both in India and here.
So there must be a force to oppose it..
Nobody is asking to beg at India's feet.. all that is required is a sincere hand of friendship without a general planning a misadventure in the sleeves.. and let India make the next move.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom