What's new

Enlist Pakistan as state sponsor of terrorism: US Congress committee

You know funny thing about impact of sanctions is that it is useful when someone actually has any sorts of exports :rofl:. Pakistan as of now has no measurable exports to speak off so go ahead we are an agri based nation so we can survive for decades without American Iphones. You might want to consider impact of sanction on Pakistan with it impact on US and Afghanistan. Have you ever seen a bull that is finally off the leash in a crowd of thousands. Considering the horns of this bull we will make Afghanistan their living nightmare.

I for one would want the US to place sanctions on us. this will act as a stimulus to develop the local technological base that the West has prevented us from doing by giving us aid and making us dependent on them.

The reason why USA is baying for pak blood is because:

1. Pakistan is in China's camp and USA is getting serious about undercutting China.

2. USA's ,dependence on Pakistan, has reduced to zero after withdrawal of bulk of US forces.

3. (main point) USA relation with Iran are improving rapidly. Iran is 10 times valuable as an strategic ally to USA as it influence CAR, could contain USA and keep Arabs under pressure at same time.

4. Pakistan has been unable to deliver upon its promise to bring Taliban on table ,either due to lack of will and competence; but most importantly (a point which lot of stupid Pakistani posters so blatantly miss) Pakistan was unable to do so after PROMISING USA that it would do so. This project serious weakness as it gives a message that (a) Pakistan does not control Taliban OR (b) is playing double games with USA's establishment. This get Pakistan classified as useless or treacherous; both labels are harmful for Pakistan.

5. Elections are coming and Muslims ,today, are generally hated in west + Osama was found hiding next to your military academy, so there is a lot of popular public anger against Pakistan.

6.. India as a partner offer much juicer opportunities to USA. You people talk about access to CAR. It do not understand how come access to such a shith0le would matter. Indian economy is 9 times bigger than that of CAR combined (nearly 20 times on PPP basis). Instead Indian economy is bigger than that of CAR, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq's economy combined, which in conjugation with India's ability to check China's influence means that an alliance with India has more strength than alliance with half of Asia. Even ,purest of Muslims -Arabs- are cosying up to India because of that.

1. True. The Americans will have to deal with this fact because Pakistan is simply looking out for its interests. Our interests dictate that we should have excellent relations with China.

2. That's just not true. The Americans nag and cry about Pakistan on a daily basis. They certainly rely on Pakistan in Afghanistan. Otherwise, the Americans wouldn't be nagging an crying.

3. Improving relations with Iran? Just wait till Trump makes it to the office. He will tear down the nuke accord and make Israel a happy ally.

4. Pakistan has been crystal clear about its role and influence regarding the Taliban. Pakistan has no magic wand. It never claimed it has one. It influences certain quarters of the Taliban, but that's where it ends. Pakistan cannot do anything about Americans living in a fantasy land regarding Pakistan's powers and magic with the Taliban. For you to sketch such a false picture is incorrect.

5. The elections in the US will prove only one thing to the world. How a bigoted man like Trump will make it to the office only to deteriorate an already fragile world situation. The Americans are hating everyone which will be their own downfall. From Mexicans labelled as rapists, to Black African Americans who are killed by a white police force and Muslims whose countries are invaded. Did I mention China, Russia, Iran? Don't make it sound rosy. It isn't not rosy.

6. India is living in a delusional world. India is a policeman of the US and it will abide by every word. Nothing more nothing less. Arabs who want to cosy up with India are free to do so. We don't care.

Last edited:
With due respect there is lot of rhetoric and emotions in your post...however let me bold few of your lines...would request you to share something on those areas please.

You're wrong because right now the US is exactly behaving like India's problems are US problems. That's not entirely a surprise though. India is steering Pakistan policy in Washington. The US doesn't have its own independent Pakistan policy.
Ummm if you say that worlds only super power don't have independent foreign policy then on the periphery it is laughable...no?? Anyways i am sure you know something that perhaps missed by me...please share something that made you say that...b/w Had US run its Pakistan policy by Indian prism then you would have been declared a terrorist state long back with crippling sanctions.

The Americans are behaving in a knee-jerk fashion because they thought they could isolate and blackmail Pakistan into submission. Such tactics just haven't worked. Also, what they couldn't entirely calculate is China's influence, the mess in Afghanistan and Pakistan's role in the entire scenario.
Umm last time i checked they forced a u turn on your AF policy...made you help them overrun a pro-pak government in AF....countless drone attacks which have so openly being termed violation of your sovereignty(by your won parliament)...the whole laden saga and much more...

Now believe me i am not trying to take pleasures here..however when super power comes knocking on the door and you end up caught with your pants down...it is very hard to say no!!

Frankly, they have never been able to figure it out because their own policies are conflicting and unclear. They are always reluctant. The Americans always dangle with the stick, but cannot use it to beat Pakistan. The last time they tried doing that, Pakistan achieved certain things that the Americans regret till this day. It haunts them and applying sanctions or cutting off relations with Pakistan brings back certain haunting memories.
Please share what you mean there....i hope you are not referring to nukes because in case you are then please read a bit more on that...

The Americans think that they are humiliating or forcing Pakistan by employing such childish tactics. It doesn't make one iota of difference to Pakistan what a bunch of irrelevant lawmakers in the US say or do. History has taught us one thing. The Americans always come back to their senses once the rhetoric subsides.
Actually it does...If Iran with so much resources faced the heat of sanctions please help how with Pakistan survive?? Lot of people often makes mistake of sanctions of 99 and make bogus claims about how Pakistan will/can survive...Think about it...China with all its might had to find alternate ways to avoid US sanctions by dealing with Iran...India with so much dependency on Iran(oil) was also forced to find alternate routes...now imagine if such big and resource hungry economies find it hard why would Pakistan be not devastated??

Anti-Pakistan elements are desperate we are coming out on top and their predictions failed. Remember when Obama threatened to invade Pakistan in 2007 if OBL was there never happened now did it ? TTP was due to conquer Pakistan , we are supposed to collapse and lose control of our nukes never happened did it ? Pakistan relations with Russia have drastically grown and all the world attention is on racial tensions and treatment of blacks in the U.S and recently Americans are even murmuring that there is a possibility of collapse into a civil war. I doubt they have time or resources to worry about Pakistan when they're more worried about gun control and keeping the peace at home. Clinton has acknowledged America is to blame for Al Qaeda and while Trump is not interested in foreign affairs much other than what concerns Israel(Which is not pak) and just wants make America great again not to mention U.S is actually due to leave A-stan in next few years anyway.

Last edited:
"American lawmakers and experts said Pakistan has been treating the US like chumps"

Well son, tell you what, you got that right!

And in this is a lesson for the Indians who keep on, in their delusion, telling the Pakistanis that we are, and have been the American sidekicks. We have used and abused the yanks, unlike any other nation on this planet, and we will keep on milking the cow as long as possible. Thug life proper.

You know funny thing about impact of sanctions is that it is useful when someone actually has any sorts of exports :rofl:. Pakistan as of now has no measurable exports to speak off so go ahead we are an agri based nation so we can survive for decades without American Iphones. You might want to consider impact of sanction on Pakistan with it impact on US and Afghanistan. Have you ever seen a bull that is finally off the leash in a crowd of thousands. Considering the horns of this bull we will make Afghanistan their living nightmare.
With all due respect if possible read a bit more on this subject...

Now, Paks must be praying a lot for Trump to win the election for the Mafia folks in Kabul will be the first casualty. As like any US CEOs he loves to fire folks right and left when bottom lines show the slightest glitch..

As for the Paks, they can the have the best deal from Trump after going through the toughest negotiations possible...

With all due respect if possible read a bit more on this subject...

I have read enough to know not to take American clowns serious specially when they are throwing a temper tantrum bcz we no longer give a rats *** for their point of view. China is our future where US is already down the gutter along with our lunch :D.

US for better or worse has already played out of its possible cards hence Pakistan could care less about their opinion. We survived their last sanctions and we are in much better position now to survive militarily and economically.

I have read enough to know not to take American clowns serious specially when they are throwing a temper tantrum bcz we no longer give a rats *** for their point of view. China is our future where US is already down the gutter along with our lunch :D.
i was referring to your description of Pakistan's economy...b/w if Americans were so down the gutter than your establishment would have shown them middle finger way back...truth is that they are not so much down the gutter as you want them to be....also if possible try to not look your country's future not tied with some other nation...earlier it was US...and not it seems the herd is moving to China...

Hilary Clinton will not change things much.
bingo...this dimension is not going to change much

Now, Paks must be praying a lot for Trump to win the election for the Mafia folks in Kabul will be the first casualty. As like any US CEOs he loves to fire folks right and left when bottom lines show the slightest glitch..

As for the Paks, they can the have the best deal from Trump after going through the toughest negotiations possible...
I have a hunch that trump will be better for Muslims than Hilary in general and for Pakistan in particular...IDK why :partay:
I find her more cunning and mysterious.

I have a hunch that trump will be better for Muslims than Hilary in general and for Pakistan in particular...IDK why :partay:
I find her more cunning and mysterious.
Not sure however he has successfully created a divide and have managed to convince lot of Americans that muslims here should not be welcomed and are directly responsible for all the mess...the more his campaign is successful the more deeper scar it will leave...politicians use rhetoric's to win office's and then may do something different however general public who believed them still acts the same way...

Actually it does...If Iran with so much resources faced the heat of sanctions please help how with Pakistan survive?? Lot of people often makes mistake of sanctions of 99 and make bogus claims about how Pakistan will/can survive...Think about it...China with all its might had to find alternate ways to avoid US sanctions by dealing with Iran...India with so much dependency on Iran(oil) was also forced to find alternate routes...now imagine if such big and resource hungry economies find it hard why would Pakistan be not devastated??

You seem to have no idea how Pakistan works and we as a nation brave difficult conditions. US knows this and would not commit folly of repeating the mistake no matter how much froth mouthed lawmakers speak. In our history, we have weathered more hardships than you can fathom as an Indian; yet here we stand. Pakistan is not as dependent on outside world as Indians would like. World's financial turmoil did not have a slightest effect on us. You should take a hint from that. We will only come out strong from this. Afghan government and India will be adversely affected with this. In fact Afghanistan will be devastated. India will loose her investments in our politicians and proxies. Major brunt of our wrath will fall on our politicians and Nawaz Sharif's fate will be sealed. Establishment and people will make sure of that. Good luck to Modi for finding another pal amongst our politicians. Our nuclear weapons production rate will shoot and US will have no say in the matter. US connections with Pakistan military and people will be severed and they will run headless in Afghanistan without our input. US forces would no longer be able to use our land routes and airspace to supply their troops in Afghanistan. The alternative route passes through 3 countries right under the nose of Russia. They accumulated a 3x bill for logistics in the period we closed their supply line. Then there is this extra money they will need to cater for refugees that we will push back into Afghanistan immediately. Good luck to Afghan government in providing shelter, food and jobs to 3 million people. If they don't, these people will get angry. Very angry. That anger will be directed at Afghan government which caused their expulsion at first place.

I haven't talked about our black economy yet. Enough to sustain us. Fuel will be available both from Middle East and smuggled from Iran. It will be a tough time, yes. But I assure you, Afghanistan will turn into hell. Good luck to India, US and Afghan government in sorting that mess. You will be sinking so much money in that black hole that you would forget Bengal famine. We are a resolute nation so please bring it on.

i was referring to your description of Pakistan's economy...b/w if Americans were so down the gutter than your establishment would have shown them middle finger way back...truth is that they are not so much down the gutter as you want them to be....also if possible try to not look your country's future not tied with some other nation...earlier it was US...and not it seems the herd is moving to China...

bingo...this dimension is not going to change much

Consider that as economic joke :lol: i meant that as a Pun but you actually took it seriously.

State of our affairs with US is that US congress didnt even approve Global Response cutter for Pakistan. Our buddy buddy days with US are over and dawn is the era of China. Pakistan and china both are interdependent as china needs our strategic location and we need their investment so it a good deal for both of us. Pakistan could have never walked for much longer with those Muslims hating American pricks in US congress anyway.

Not sure however he has successfully created a divide and have managed to convince lot of Americans that muslims here should not be welcomed and are directly responsible for all the mess...the more his campaign is successful the more deeper scar it will leave...politicians use rhetoric's to win office's and then may do something different however general public who believed them still acts the same way...
Since he has exposed himself quite a lot, the establishment knows where he stands. If he comes to the oval office, they can negotiate with him make him malleable through different tactics. That's just my hunch...not the belief.

Back
Top Bottom