What's new

Enlist Pakistan as state sponsor of terrorism: US Congress committee

You seem to have no idea how Pakistan works and we as a nation brave difficult conditions. US knows this and would not commit folly of repeating the mistake no matter how much froth mouthed lawmakers speak. In our history, we have weathered more hardships than you can fathom as an Indian; yet here we stand. Pakistan is not as dependent on outside world as Indians would like. World's financial turmoil did not have a slightest effect on us. You should take a hint from that. We will only come out strong from this. Afghan government and India will be adversely affected with this. In fact Afghanistan will be devastated. India will loose her investments in our politicians and proxies. Major brunt of our wrath will fall on our politicians and Nawaz Sharif's fate will be sealed. Establishment and people will make sure of that. Good luck to Modi for finding another pal amongst our politicians. Our nuclear weapons production rate will shoot and US will have no say in the matter. US connections with Pakistan military and people will be severed and they will run headless in Afghanistan without our input. US forces would no longer be able to use our land routes and airspace to supply their troops in Afghanistan. The alternative route passes through 3 countries right under the nose of Russia. They accumulated a 3x bill for logistics in the period we closed their supply line. Then there is this extra money they will need to cater for refugees that we will push back into Afghanistan immediately. Good luck to Afghan government in providing shelter, food and jobs to 3 million people. If they don't, these people will get angry. Very angry. That anger will be directed at Afghan government which caused their expulsion at first place.

I haven't talked about our black economy yet. Enough to sustain us. Fuel will be available both from Middle East and smuggled from Iran. It will be a tough time, yes. But I assure you, Afghanistan will turn into hell. Good luck to India, US and Afghan government in sorting that mess. You will be sinking so much money in that black hole that you would forget Bengal famine. We are a resolute nation so please bring it on.

Please help me understand why would US be bothered if let's say AF goes to hell?? I mean resolute nation is still dependent on world bank to keep economy float...no?? and your claim of banking on black money is laughable...anyways if this is how you think then perhaps i need to back off...good luck!!

I have a hunch that trump will be better for Muslims than Hilary in general and for Pakistan in particular...IDK why :partay:
I find her more cunning and mysterious.

With Trump you will know what to expect but with Hillary, she is a typical bi***. She will say something on your face and do the opposite. And yes I got the same hunch, Trump might serve our interests better, unwittingly in most cases, as compared to Hillary.

Since he has exposed himself quite a lot, the establishment knows where he stands. If he comes to the oval office, they can negotiate with him make him malleable through different tactics. That's just my hunch...not the belief.
Nopes sir...let me give you an example...modi...lot of anti pakistan rhetorics and the first thing he does..Invite Nawaz on oath taking ceremony...taking personal trips to Pakistan via AF...now just 2 years back can anyone imagine that...whether it will yielded anything or not isn't the point here...there is a saying truth of the pudding is in eating...

With Trump you will know what to expect but with Hillary, she is a typical bi***. She will say something on your face and do the opposite. And yes I got the same hunch, Trump might serve our interests better, unwittingly in most cases, as compared to Hillary.
Exactly that's what we were discussing..
I find Hilary either cunning and deceptive or too simple and innocent. But the latter is not a remote possibility as she has been running her personal email server and even more so that no one is innocent in politics especially to reach such positions. She kept quiet about Bill Clinton's and Monika affair just to afford herself a big shot at the oval office.

Last edited:
Please help me understand why would US be bothered if let's say AF goes to hell?? I mean resolute nation is still dependent on world bank to keep economy float...no?? and your claim of banking on black money is laughable...anyways if this is how you think then perhaps i need to back off...good luck!!

US has to maintain presence in Afghanistan hence the concern. Pakistan needs World Bank? Far from it. Politicians need it and only they will feel the bite. It never reaches where it should. You don't have any idea of how black economy works in Pakistan, do you? Let's see. GDP per capita of India is marginally better than Pakistan (about $250). Average Indian citizen is suppose to be richer than average Pakistani, yet car ownership rate per 1000 person in Pakistan is almost double than India (despite automobiles being outrageously expensive in Pakistan). Coincidence?

Nopes sir...let me give you an example...modi...lot of anti pakistan rhetorics and the first thing he does..Invite Nawaz on oath taking ceremony...taking personal trips to Pakistan via AF...now just 2 years back can anyone imagine that...whether it will yielded anything or not isn't the point here...there is a saying truth of the pudding is in eating...
So actually you echoed my opinion just in different words.

In past as we took crown from USSR as sole super power and brought to US they fear we do similar with them.

US has to maintain presence in Afghanistan hence the concern.
Why for what?? For opening a front against Pakistan?? They don't want to completely let go of Pakistan as it don't serve anything...this bit i can understand however they have abandoned you in the past as well in the same theater...so why would it be different this time??

Pakistan needs World Bank? Far from it. Politicians need it and only they will feel the bite. It never reaches where it should.
Please don't mix corruption and need of the economies...

You don't have any idea of how black economy works in Pakistan, do you?
Dude what the heck black money is going to do?? How the hell black money keeps an economy float...?? Are you saying that when going gets tough all the black money hoarders will say hey govt. please take our money and pay the bills??

Let's see. GDP per capita of India is marginally better than Pakistan (about $250). Average Indian citizen is suppose to be richer than average Pakistani, yet car ownership rate per 1000 person in Pakistan is almost double than India (despite automobiles being outrageously expensive in Pakistan). Coincidence?
Coincidence or wrong information?? Secondly this per capita income/per capita ownership don't tell you the complete story...there are host of other factors that needs to be taken care of...India host one third of worlds poor as well.....anyways some data for you..regardless i am more interested in finding how black money keeps an economy afloat and for how long??

http://www.econ.nyu.edu/dept/courses/gately/DGS_Vehicle Ownership_2007.pdf

So actually you echoed my opinion just in different words.
fair enough however i thought i was questioning your claim about Trump being better for USA as he has shown all his chips in advance whereas i am saying that what these politicians says is usually now how they will act...though in general trump is bad for Muslims because his campaign is causing a divide among general populace...i have no doubt about that...

Still you seek AID and subsidized f-16s from terrorist regime of US who has slaughtered innocents. From Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran , Pakistan, Sudan , Palestine, millions upon millions have suffered at the hands of same terrorist regime.

Either you are Hypocrites of top most quality or fools who dont know what you are speaking and what you are actually doing .............................

And if the US believes Pakistan to be its enemy and a terrorist state, why does it gives it the aid and provides with F-16s? Is it because its an hypocrite state of the highest order and fool or just because you are an indian who is so stupid that it does not understands international diplomacy?

Cutting aid is not enough, USA should also place harsh sanctions on pakistan, for the interest of peace in the subcontinent.

The US should first place sanctions on uour family so we dont see any other like you for the peace of PDF.

fair enough however i thought i was questioning your claim about Trump being better for USA as he has shown all his chips in advance whereas i am saying that what these politicians says is usually now how they will act...though in general trump is bad for Muslims because his campaign is causing a divide among general populace...i have no doubt about that...
Since I used the term hunch...and not my belief...so it just shows what is possible but at least we can say that, he will not be as bad as he seems to be right now. That does not mean I will vote for him or ask my friends to vote for him.

Since I used the term hunch...and not my belief...so it just shows what is possible but at least we can say that, he will not be as bad as he seems to be right now. That does not mean I will vote for him or ask my friends to vote for him.
Fair enough...though i personally think Trump is gonna be bad...however devil in me say why not :D

The three congressmen quoted in the article are out of 435 representatives.

Khalizad's motivations we all know, same for Rohrbacher and Salmon has the Indian Lobby group among his contributors.

What about the rest?

So it all depends on the where the whip moves. Their opinion is vocal but not universal nor is it widely accepted as gospel in the Congress or Senate.

Back
Top Bottom