What's new

Embargo on English learning and talking in Pakistan

As in every other white skinned country, any need for English is met by teaching English as a foreign language.

Nothing is taught in English. Everywhere people are taught in their own languages.

It is not being criminalised nor marginalised. It's being put in her place which is a matter of simple fact that its a foreign language. We are surrounded by countries where English is of no practical use.

and yes PM is beneficiary of this elitist tea party strata who holds condescending views towards national languages.

this is a long term state policy which gathers new flavor every decade or possibility. nothing to do with PTI.

in order to not speak English one just don't have to learn it. simple!
Only job of Imran Khan is to ensure that tax collected is being used to provide tangible return to the public.
He's no one to take away personal freedom of people, just because he has distributed plots to judiciary and others.

Nothing is taught in English. Everywhere people are taught in their own languages.

Every where people are taught both in English and in native language... and in some cases, couple of more languages.
In Australia, where English is native children must take one foreign language as elective.
In Arab countries, children learn in French, Arabic and English all together, and in some north African states Italian as well.
Again,... state can only lay down minimum standards not maximum.

Every where people are taught both in English and in native language... and in some cases, couple of more languages.
In Australia, where English is native children must take one foreign language as elective.
In Arab countries, children learn in French, Arabic and English all together, and in some north African states Italian as well.
Again,... state can only lay down minimum standards not maximum.

No. In Europe people are taught in their own language with English as a foreign language. Same in the East Asian countries. In South America it is Spanish/ Portugese.

It is not being criminalised nor marginalised. It's being put in her place which is a matter of simple fact that its a foreign language. We are surrounded by countries where English is of no practical use.

and yes PM is beneficiary of this elitist tea party strata who holds condescending views towards national languages.

this is a long term state policy which gathers new flavor every decade or possibility. nothing to do with PTI.

We know it's foreign language and not national language... so than what's this storm in cup of tea?

No. In Europe people are taught in their own language with English as a foreign language. Same in the East Asian countries. In South America it is Spanish/ Portugese.

Exactly that's what i said... English is taught every where, while every one in respective country also knows it's not their native language, but English is now part of curriculum, not elective.
While in Pakistan they shall focus on fixing the accent of English, which has been Indianized among new generation.
We can also adopt Spanish, Japanese, Korean... there's no objection from my side!

Last edited:
in order to not speak English one just don't have to learn it. simple!
Only job of Imran Khan is to ensure that tax collected is being used to provide tangible return to the public.
He's no one to take away personal freedom of people, just because he has distributed plots to judiciary and others.
SNC would help with tax collection.
We know it's foreign language and not national language... so than what's this storm in cup of tea?
because why not. we are a society of debate

whatever happened to all the education sector scandals before grand nro of 2018?

SNC would help with tax collection.

because why not. we are a society of debate

whatever happened to all the education sector scandals before grand nro of 2018?

Education quality today is worst than 2018.
I regularly read news of cheating in Sindh and rural villages of Punjab.

Education quality today is worst than 2018.
I regularly read news of cheating in Sindh and rural villages of Punjab.

the nro government hasn't touched anything. its a natural decline where everything is at crossroads.

people are forcing sindh government to open schools who in return is using colonial policies of vaccine awareness.

If we open up threads based on all the Indian Media misinformation .... I think PDF will be flooded and crash due to over 1000 treads per day!......

These people are seriously mentally deranged like the ISIS cult... The problem is there are over 1 billion of them!

Have a heart and why are you so panicking bro. What's our parents told us 1 Muslim is equal to 100 of these fitna so 220 million i will let you to use the calculator. I wrote a message on their one site the other day "India is insignificant to us the only thing i ever listen to their Bollywood songs other then that i don't know any country name India exists so we are not worry about. I will be very concerned if Taliban attacked Bollywood to deny me the songs and then i will go myself and have a chat with them and i will take it very personnel " and they have banned me lol :p: . Very touchy and extremely sensitive fitna. Did you not ever wondered how Muslims have ruled them for so long, little d**ks and black a**es and slave mentality that's not a cause for concern is it? If all they know is to talk from their back end and spread bad odour, are we meant to lower ourselves to join in their chorus. Come on bro we have got class and standards.

This would one of the best policies Imran Khan would have implemented if only it was true...

India media is falsely accusing Imran Khan for banning English learning in schools of Pakistan, this is abhorrent considering Imran Khan him self had an English wife or two.... why SMQ is not issuing a public rebuttal to Indian propaganda.
Because Nobody belieaves Indian Media anyways. By addressing it you give them more attention.

India media is falsely accusing Imran Khan for banning English learning in schools of Pakistan, this is abhorrent considering Imran Khan him self had an English wife or two.... why SMQ is not issuing a public rebuttal to Indian propaganda.
The problem is India media is constantly lying.. how many times would you expect Qureshi to respond back. Every time I am searching about political videos on YouTube… Indian news channel appears and sometime if you click on the video while driving… it makes me laugh so many about funny kind of conspiracy theories they are presenting

basically the rule of the thumb is… using your brain is not allowed if you want to listen to Indian media

We already teach our children in local languages.

why do you guys take turd media seriously? fk them and ignore them!

ya apni dunia kay shahkar hai modi ki g may khushal hain chotye rehnay do!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom