What's new

Embargo on English learning and talking in Pakistan

We already teach our children in local languages.
Unfortunately situation in Pakistan is not same, here all talk in English and French... no one is able to talk, read and write in local language, now we are going to fix it.
We will even form our own ICC where commentary will be in local language. We will jail all those who import PC with English key board. All SW codes would also be written in local language.

Last edited:
Unfortunately situation in Pakistan is not same, here all talk in English and French... no one is able to talk, read and write in local language, now we are going to fix it.
We will even form our own ICC where commentary will be in local language. We will jail all those who import PC with English key board. All SW codes would also be written in local language.

Good
You look to be a smart intelligent patriotic man , you should not be deterred by some clueless people on this forum , all basic education in Pakistan should be in Urdu . China Russia Japan French all teach their children in local language , but don't send children in madarsa .

Good
You look to be a smart intelligent patriotic man , you should not be deterred by some clueless people on this forum , all basic education in Pakistan should be in Urdu . China Russia Japan French all teach their children in local language , but don't send children in madarsa .

Madrassa is Urdu word for school, you think Imran Khan will keep the very name in English.... school?

I believe Imran Khan , stated "Same education should be given to rich and poor" and he emphasized English in schools.

He did however also emphasized to se show importance to Urdu the national Language in Pakistan for Government Matters

I believe Imran Khan , stated "Same education should be given to rich and poor" and he emphasized English in schools.

He did however also emphasized to se show importance to Urdu the national Language in Pakistan for Government Matters

If said as you stated, than he is largely misunderstood even among his supporters or you perhaps just have pre-empt a forth coming U turn, which again is suppose to be core quality of any leader.

Last edited:
Just Fake Stories about Imran Khan banning English , he freely uses English and Urdu.

Only thing he has emphasized is high quality education , same education as Rich People's Kids enjoy (i.e English , Sciences , University Education )

His only argument has been that People should not treat Urdu as a lesser Language , but instead should use it , specially when in Pakistan's Own Parliament, people tend to use English as a means to showcase how "Superior" they are during debate. However debate can be well articulated also in Urdu

And the main point in his debate was , just because someone has gone to Government School and uses Urdu does not means he is less articulate person then a Rich person's son who speaks in English, because he/she had access to the expensive private school

Just Fake Stories about Imran Khan banning English , he freely uses English and Urdu.

Only thing he has emphasized is high quality education , same education as Rich People's Kids enjoy (i.e English , Sciences , University Education )

His only argument has been that People should not treat Urdu as a lesser Language , but instead should use it , specially when in Pakistan's Own Parliament, people tend to use English as a means to showcase how "Superior" they are during debate. However debate can be well articulated also in Urdu

And the main point in his debate was , just because someone has gone to Government School and uses Urdu does not means he is less articulate person then a Rich person's son who speaks in English, because he/she had access to the expensive private school

Who can run fake stories against a vindictive dictator, not very plausible.
If he's not satisfied with quality of education in private schools, than he must point out with name not sweep all with one brush.
He also have this habit of answering questions, which no one has asked but dodge those questions which are actually asked!

Last edited:
As in every other white skinned country, any need for English is met by teaching English as a foreign language.

Nothing is taught in English. Everywhere people are taught in their own languages.
Well, I wish my computer science was taught in English so I didn't have to endure the confusing Chinese translation. I often had to read the original English textbooks to better understand the subject.

India media is falsely accusing Imran Khan for banning English learning in schools of Pakistan, this is abhorrent considering Imran Khan him self had an English wife or two.... why SMQ is not issuing a public rebuttal to Indian propaganda.
why are you wasting your brain cells on the indian media? their tabloid media ain't worth it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom