What's new

Eid Milad un Nabi

May be they were in a phase where they were working to accomplish and consolidate on something so they did not have time, or may be we feel accomplished and perfect and have all the time in the world to celebrate.
My brother! Hold QURAAN and HADEES SARIF strongly this is ISLAM.

My brother! Hold QURAAN and HADEES SARIF strongly this is ISLAM.

My brother hold Quran dearly and let it be your guide and make sure everything else you are following besides it is in strict lines with Quran and is not something devised to insult Messenger (Peace be upon him) and his companions.

Here if you want to say something beautiful about the blessed life of our beloved Holy Prophet (ﷺ), want to share your favourite n'at/nasheed related to holy Prophet (ﷺ), some blessed incident from the life of the Holy Prophet(ﷺ), something respectful and beautiful about his blessed family, if you just want to congratulate Muslim brother and sisters on the blessed arrival of holy Prophet (ﷺ).

But if you have any confusions or you want argue because I know there is no dearth of such trolls...you are not welcome here...no no....this thread is not for you...contact some aalim in your area or open a separate thread. But if you troll here, you will be reported and taken to the task. I hope this clears for all

Regards,
War&Peace

Last edited:
I am thankful to you for understanding because this is out of utmost respect for Holy Prophet (ﷺ) and if they want to create arguments, they are free to make a separate thread but not here.
You got it sir. :)

My brother hold Quran dearly and let it be your guide and make sure everything else you are following besides it is in strict lines with Quran and is not something devised to insult Messenger (Peace be upon him) and his companions.
I clear you that these things are created after KHULAFIRASHEDEEN age. the love with AAPSAW is that to read darrod sharif on this day with a lot of numbers. If you want to celebrate this day, celebrate it according to Islamic education but i would like to say once again that ISLAM has not ordered to celebrate this day.

I may not approve of this, but wont stop it either since it isnt blowing kids up in schools.
Actually Sir we requested them to keep clear of this thread. They are welcome to create a separate thread and do whatever they want. Here we just congratulate and do not want to indulge in any arguments and trolling and I would expect your support in this regard.

Regards,
War&Peace

Actually Sir we requested them to keep clear of this thread. They are welcome to create a separate thread and do whatever they want. Here we just congratulate and do not want to indulge in any arguments and trolling and I would expect your support in this regard.

Regards,
War&Peace

Please use the report button for such requests. I am active VERY little and almost semi retired/on leave.

Ill leave all with what my shaikh says

Why dedicate a day to recite Darood or praise and remember Messenger (Peace be upon him)?
Why not dedicate it? You sound like one of those people who after someone creates something .. comes around with a sneering cynicism saying "Oh i could have done it in one day".

If you cannot recite the durood and move on, I suggest you not get in the way of those that wish to find yet another reason to do so. we have enough needless preaching on this forum already.

Please use the report button for such requests. I am active VERY little and almost semi retired/on leave.

Ill leave all with what my shaikh says
Sir,
Just for one day, though I have been able to keep them at bay so far. But there could be some leechy troll who may need your kind attention. Thanks in advance!!!

You got it sir. :)
But you can surely say positive things as you have been saying :)

Why not dedicate it?

Why not dedicate 365 days of the year for this?

You sound like one of those people who after someone creates something .. comes around with a sneering cynicism saying "Oh i could have done it in one day".

I don't consider myself superman or a perfect human being, I am thankful to ALLAH for enabling me to recite darood on his Messenger (Peace be upon him), warna mayri aur tumhari aukat he kya hay.

If you cannot recite the durood and move on, I suggest you not get in the way of those that wish to find yet another reason to do so. we have enough needless preaching on this forum already.

You have misunderstood me, let me make it more clear why limit reciting darood for this particular day only? I am entitled to my opinion I guess? And I don't think my opinion is offensive to anyone here?

And I have not addressed any of those here who wish to celebrate this day in whatever fashion they want, I was discussing it with someone who does not want to celebrate this day. Celebrating the most Tolerant Human being and being intolerant about it?

Why not dedicate 365 days of the year for this?

I don't consider myself superman or a perfect human being, I am thankful to ALLAH for enabling me to recite darood on his Messenger (Peace be upon him), warna mayri aur tumhari aukat he kya hay.

You have misunderstood me, let me make it more clear why limit reciting darood for this particular day only? I am entitled to my opinion I guess? And I don't think my opinion is offensive to anyone here?

And I have not addressed any of those here who wish to celebrate this day in whatever fashion they want, I was discussing it with someone who does not want to celebrate this day. Celebrating the most Tolerant Human being and being intolerant about it?
I would request you to open a separate thread and tag me. i will try to provide some reason acc to my humble knowledge but not here. I requested it many times before. I hope you understand.

Back
Top Bottom