What's new

Eid Milad un Nabi

If Milaad Nabi is a legitimate Eid and there are no exaggerations about it then why did Prophet fast on his birthday but make fasting on Eid haraam?

If Milaad Nabi is a legitimate Eid and there are no exaggerations about it then why did Prophet fast on his birthday but make fasting on Eid haraam?

Word 'eid' means happy. Is there any particular Eid Nimaz on Eid Milaad NABI (SAW)? No right? Then not fasting on other two eid and fasting on this, makes no sense. With my interpretation and understanding, the purpose of fasting on birth of Rasool Allah (SAW) is to thank Allah for this joy.

Word 'eid' means happy. Is there any particular Eid Nimaz on Eid Milaad NABI (SAW)? No right? Then not fasting on other two eid and fasting on this, makes no sense. With my interpretation and understanding, the purpose of fasting on birth of Rasool Allah (SAW) is to thank Allah for this joy.
What has fasting to do with the Eid Namaz?

Because you asked why it's haram to fast on the actual two eid, but Rasool Allah (SAW) fasted on the day of His birth. 1st of all you need to understand that it's not officially an eid day. As I mentioned eid means happy. So people started calling it Eid MILAD Un NABI (SAW). Just like there's no any eid nimaz on MILAD UN NABI, there's no fasting on other two actual eid days.

Sunnah of Prophet was to fast we don't do it on this day. Sunnah of Prophet was he used to celebrate it on every monday , and we do every year, to whom we are following ??? If this is not a addition than what u call it.

Sunnah of Prophet was to fast we don't do it on this day. Sunnah of Prophet was he used to celebrate it on every monday , and we do every year, to whom we are following ??? If this is not a addition than what u call it.

Now you are taking it to a new direction. :) have a good one.

Hej Not on this thread. We do not want trolling on this thread so go away and create a separate thread
@Ammara Chaudhry I would request you not to feed the troll.
We want to keep this thread positive. If they have got some problems, they can leave this thread and create a new thread. Trolling will not be allowed here.

Salam and darood on our beloved Holy Prophet (ﷺ)

Hej Not on this thread. We do not want trolling on this thread so go away and create a separate thread
We want to keep this thread positive. If they have got some problems, they can leave this thread and create a new thread. Trolling will not be allowed here.

My bad & yeah sure out of it. :)?

First of all MUBARIK this day to those who celebrated this day. there is a QUESTION in my mind that why this day had not celebrated by KHULAFAI RASHEDEEN age about 72 years if the celebration of this day is belonging to ISLAM? AAP SAW and KHULAFAI RASHEDEEN age is a great sample for us to pass our lives according to their lives it is ISLAM, it is the LOVE with AAPSAW. There are two days of pleasure for celebration in ISLAM, EID UL FITAR and EID UL AZHA.

My bad & yeah sure out of it. :)?
I am thankful to you for understanding because this is out of utmost respect for Holy Prophet (ﷺ) and if they want to create arguments, they are free to make a separate thread but not here.

I didn't come here to troll, i came here to clarify the confusions i had regarding this man made Eid, but no issues u guys celebrate the way u like. Take cares.

First of all MUBARIK this day to those who celebrated this day. there is a QUESTION in my mind that why this day had not celebrated by KHULAFAI RASHEDEEN age about 72 years if the celebration of this day is belonging to ISLAM? AAP SAW and KHULAFAI RASHEDEEN age is a great sample for us to pass our lives according to their lives it is ISLAM, it is the LOVE with AAPSAW. There are two days of pleasure for celebration in ISLAM, EID UL FITAR and EID UL AZHA.

May be they were in a phase where they were working to accomplish and consolidate on something so they did not have time, or may be we feel accomplished and perfect and have all the time in the world to celebrate.

I didn't come here to troll, i came here to clarify the confusions i had regarding this man made Eid, but no issues u guys celebrate the way u like. Take cares.

Sorry this thread is not for clearing any sort of confusions since i know such arguments can get lengthy and also this thread is only for congratulating Muslims on the blessed birthday of Holy Prophet (ﷺ) and that is it. If you want to discuss this, create a separate thread with appropriate title but not here.

Peace,

Back
Top Bottom