some old photos
1-6-oct.jpg

60c6457c42.jpg

28594923.jpg

205834_153466768061443_115037968570990_319322_4818864_n.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The AK seriously needs to be replaced also getting rid of the Mirages for Su-30's and Su-35BM, also Egypt very much needs to develope it's own tank due to in a future war the USA will cut supply of it's abrams building it's own tank.

The AK seriously needs to be replaced also getting rid of the Mirages for Su-30's and Su-35BM, also Egypt very much needs to develope it's own tank due to in a future war the USA will cut supply of it's abrams building it's own tank.
the ak is doing fine and i think it is perfect for us i dont know what is wrong with it ?
i agree our air force need some upgrades
and we have started our tank project for about 5 years and i think by the end of this year it will be out unless there is a problame with funding

the ak is doing fine and i think it is perfect for us i dont know what is wrong with it ?
i agree our air force need some upgrades
and we have started our tank project for about 5 years and i think by the end of this year it will be out unless there is a problame with funding

The Ak has served it's purpose but Egypt Seriously needs something better israel now has the Tavor much better then the Ak.

The Ak has served it's purpose but Egypt Seriously needs something better israel now has the Tavor much better then the Ak.
in open deserts and big battles the ak will have the advantge 7.62x39mm that have the ability to penetrate heavy cover. and we have made good changes we have made a greande launcher we are mass producing it in the maadi company in cairo and exported
the tavor is 5.56 mm i think it is more usefull in commandos raids and CT operations

The AK is actually a pretty good gun, however it lags accuracy at medium to long range compared to the M16 and M4.

The Chinese version of AK (forgot the name) is good, accuracy is also good at medium range, but again i don't think its that accurate at long range.

The newer models of AK's coming out of Russia are pretty good, comparable to latest western assault rifles.

The AKM looks pretty beastly, especially the modified version.

in open deserts and big battles the ak will have the advantge 7.62x39mm that have the ability to penetrate heavy cover. and we have made good changes we have made a greande launcher we are mass producing it in the maadi company in cairo and exported
the tavor is 5.56 mm i think it is more usefull in commandos raids and CT operations

Replacing the Ak is nessacary with something else the war with Israel, the Israelis used the Uzi against the syrians who had aks which the israeli's managed to destroy practically.

The AK is actually a pretty good gun, however it lags accuracy at medium to long range compared to the M16 and M4.

The Chinese version of AK (forgot the name) is good, accuracy is also good at medium range, but again i don't think its that accurate at long range.

The newer models of AK's coming out of Russia are pretty good, comparable to latest western assault rifles.

The AKM looks pretty beastly, especially the modified version.

Correct. :undecided:

well if wil ever change the maadi ak i would want this
putin-AK-200-620x426.jpg

AK 12

i dont think that the ak will die or become just history this weapon have seen to much you can say that the AK is a witness to what can mankind do to eachother

Replacing the Ak is nessacary with something else the war with Israel, the Israelis used the Uzi against the syrians who had aks which the israeli's managed to destroy practically.
The israelis were smart to use a compact sub-machine in CQB engagement with the Syrians who were armed with the much bulkier and longer AK's.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom