What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Yeah, while giving israel all of the source codes :lol:.

Seriously indians, we all know how much dedicated you lot are to the israeli cause.
Didn't India support the creation of a Palestinian state at the UN last year ?

Didn't India support the creation of a Palestinian state at the UN last year ?

Tell me, what are the chances of a Palestinian state being created through the UN?

indians voted because they know the US will veto and nothing will happen. One American veto and it does not matter who voted, its just a indian way of assuring Arabs they are still on your side, but if you keep track of recent events in the subcontinent (particularly related to indo-israeli ties) you will know the true face of india.

dont you know that all our embassy staff that we send to iran and egypt first go to israel for a 6 month training course in espionage and spying....only then they are posted as ambassadors and embassy staff to iran and egypt.:enjoy:
Yeah, i know. I actually help training them, i am a spy myself :P

dont you know that all our embassy staff that we send to iran and egypt first go to israel for a 6 month training course in espionage and spying....only then they are posted as ambassadors and embassy staff to iran and egypt.:enjoy:

You actually think your government will anger the israeli lobby in the US by providing a fighter aircraft which in the event of any Egypt-israeli conflict will be used against israel (Your ally)?

Your government needs israel's and America's support against Pakistan and China.

would love to see tejas in egyptian army......egypt should replace its aging viper fleet with state of the art tejas jet and deploy it over sinai...:agree:
what if you have to choose egypt or isreal ?

Pick one for what exactly ? If you haven't noticed, Egyptians doesn't really have enemies except for Israel for obvious reasons. We are interested in having good relations with everybody, and that includes Pakistan and India.... Also, Egypt is/was very interested in JF-17 as far as i know!
i wish for j 20 in our airforce

no offence but israel ofcourse:agree:

well sir u can ask any indian whether he would choose between israel or egypt and he will say israel...we depend on israel..they give us defence missiles and money.....what have u egyptians given us?....yes we indians like egpyt but we will always pick israel over egypt.:agree:

that is sir cause we are brothers forevers...indians and israelis...i for india...i for israel......they give us soft loans money and iron dome in future....what has egypt given us?????????our pilots go to israel for training....they have allowed us to fly vipers.

^^^
My point proven!

i wish for j 20 in our airforce

InshaAllah!

well sir u can ask any indian whether he would choose between israel or egypt and he will say israel...we depend on israel..they give us defence missiles and money.....what have u egyptians given us?....yes we indians like egpyt but we will always pick israel over egypt.
i know this and i respect your honesty and if i were you i would have say the same if it for the good of your people then it is your right just like i support china becouse it is for the greater good to my country

Asalam-O-Alikum,
Don't you think that Egyptian Armed forces should look towards Chinese and Russian System for procurement because they are cheap as well as there technology is not known by NATO (not 100%). I think they should look forward.

Egyptian Air Force:
JF-17 for Replacing MiG-21, F-7s and Mirage V
J-10Bs or MiG-35s for Replacing F-4 and Mirage-2000(Mirage-2000 doesn't provide any advantage,its like an expensive liability should be given off)

Egyptian Navy:
Type-54Bs for Replacing older ones
FACs for Replacing older ones
Corvettes for Replacing older ones

Money, Money, and yet Money will talk when the Egyptian politics will settle down, and the budget will be freed from corruption.
Egypt already showed a serious interest in a joint venture with Pakistan to make the J-17 locally, it will happen in the right time.

Money, Money, and yet Money will talk when the Egyptian politics will settle down, and the budget will be freed from corruption.
Egypt already showed a serious interest in a joint venture with Pakistan to make the J-17 locally, it will happen in the right time.
Although if the Egyptions have join in the project of JF-17s then it might be possible that they would demand some efforts in to it like they did with the K-8s but in other words like: Use of Composites in the last prototype along with RD-93B, may a JV in IRST with FLIR along with retractable In Flight refueling probe in order to develop them quickly so that it would be fitted in the Block-Is and the most important one A Dual Seat version of it. All this would have benefited the Egyptions well.

Written by Egypt News
SUNDAY, 14 FEBRUARY 2010
Egypt is set to produce its first fighter and drone "in cooperation with a foreign side", official MENA news agency reported Saturday
"Talks and negotiations are underway about a project to produce Egypt's first fighter and drone plane," MENA quoted Lt. General Hamdy Waheba, Chairman of Arab Organization for Industrialization (AOI), Egypt's state-owned company specialized in producing civilian goods as well as military products, reported Yemen's state news agency SABA.

The official did not name the foreign party which will take a hand at the process, according to SABA, but said that Waheba added that, "Local production of the aircraft will meet the demand of the Egyptian Armed Forces, as it will be sold at a very competitive price."

The AOI was established in 1975 with the aim of building an advanced technology industrial base, according to SABA, which noted that Egypt is one the major Arab countries dependent on importing military fighters from the United States and Russia "

Although they didn't name the foreign party , But the latest deals with Russia .. Mig-29 smt / Buk / Tor-m / Kilo subs / negotiations related Mig-29 M2 , SU-35 , Nuclear Technology, Missiles, Spy Satellites .. make us believe that jet fighter to be co-produced with Russia ..
And other projects can be done with china .. training aircrafts , helicopter , UAVs and UCAVs

(2004)
dlib.eastview.com%20Mig-29%20An-74.jpg

(2006)
kommersant%2520BukTorM.jpg

0_mosk11.jpg

http://www.mcds.ru/default.asp?vYear=2006&vMonth=12

(2007 "Posted on May 06, 2011")
In 2007, Egypt still showed their ambition to possess the most powerful Air Force in Middle East by signing a contract for purchasing 25 units of Su-35 from Russia.

djV50619.jpg

(2010)
Russia has blocked the sale of 100 engines to China for its FC-1 fighter jets amid pressure from Russian domestic fighter jet manufacturers who fear a market loss due to increased competition .... Russia is negotiating with Egypt in the hope of closing a deal for 32 MiG-29 fighters, as Egypt also holds talks with the manufacturers of the FC-1.
Jane's Defense Weekly said that the Egyptian government started the negotiations with Pakistan in March, saying Cairo hopes to equip the country's air force with the Chinese fighters .

(2010)
The Russians are worried about China's burgeoning defense aerospace industry, which is targeting markets once dominated by Soviet and Russian products .... Last year, the MiG-29 beat out China's FC-1 and J-10 for a 20-fighter order from Myanmar. This year, the MiG-29 is competing against the JF-17/FC-1 for an Egyptian tender of 32 fighters. The FSMTC has already approved the re-export of RD-93 engines if China wins the Egyptian tender .

(2010)
FARNBOROUGH. July 25 (Interfax-AVN) - Rosoboronexport is in technical consultations with the Egyptian Defense Ministry regarding possible supply of Mikoyan MiG-29M2 and Sukhoi Su-35 fighter aircraft, head of the Rosoboronexport's Department of Air Force Special Gear and Services Export Sergei Kornev told Interfax-AVN.
"We held a presentation of the MiG-29M2 and Su-35 aircraft for the Egyptian Defense Ministry. Technical consultations are under way," Kornev said at the Farnborough international airshow near London.
It is too soon to talk about negotiating the supply of these aircraft, he said. "In regard to aircraft, we are at the very beginning of the path," Kornev said.
The company signed with Egypt a contract for the supply of Mikoyan Mi-17V-5 helicopters, he said. "In regard to helicopters, we already have certain results," said Kornev, who heads Rosoboronexport's delegation at the airshow .

(2010)
По оценке ЦАМТО, возможными заказчиками Су-35 могут стать Алжир (12-24 ед.), Венесуэла (24 ед.), Египет (12-24 ед.), Китай (до 48 ед.), Ливия (12-24 ед.), Сирия (24 ед.) и ряд других стран.

ÖÀÌÒÎ / Ãëàâíîå / Ñó-35 îáåñïå÷èò êîìïàíèè «Ñóõîé» êîíêóðåíòîñïîñîáíîñòü äî âûõîäà íà ðûíîê ïåðñïåêòèâíîãî àâèàöèîííîãî êîìïëåêñà ôðîíòîâîé àâèàöèè (ÏÀÊ ÔÀ)

(2011)

The Chinese government did not agree with a proposal from Pakistan for selling JF-17 multi-purpose fighter planes produced by Pakistan and China jointly. Pakistan has received offers for the sale of the planes about four times more than what these planes cost Pakistan. The Chinese have asked Pakistan not to sell the planes before the expiry of 10 years of the production ..

(2011)
The Egyptian military is the strongest military power on the African continent,..... Its inventory includes F-16s, Mirage 2000 aircraft, MiG-29 fighters, Apache helicopters, M1 Abrams Tanks and medium-long range missiles. The Egyptian Armed forces, has a combined troop strength of 450,000 active personel

------------------------------------------------------
"Egypt holds negotiations with Russia about possible procurement of 4 Project 636 Kilo diesel subs for about $1.2 bln"
Screenshot-06_01_201114_11_53.jpg

Egypt To Buy Russian Nuclear Technology, Missiles, Spy Satellites :
MOSCOW - Egypt is negotiating for the purchase of nuclear technology, missiles and spy satellites from Russia in what is being termed as the most significant effort to acquire advanced Russian systems in more than 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom