What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

attachment.php

Why can't our Pakistani shore waters be windex-like as in this picture

Amir, thank you so much for the effort, and work. We all appreciate that. Thanks to you Mahmoud as well.

which one would misriz pick??Pakistan or india?:undecided:
You know that Pakistanis are our brothers in Islam, and we share a lot with them. On the other hand, India and Egypt have had great relations over the years, especially in the 50's and 60's. Both Pakistan ann India helped Egypt during our wars with Israel. The last thing we wanna see is a war between you 2 good people.

You know that Pakistanis are our brothers in Islam, and we share a lot with them. On the other hand, India and Egypt have had great relations over the years, especially in the 50's and 60's. Both Pakistan ann India helped Egypt during our wars with Israel. The last thing we wanna see is a war between you 2 good people.

Brother, i can understand your soft corner for india due to the cordial relations you guys had with them in the past, but you see that is where we (you, I, and other Muslims) differ from them. indians only see what is in their interest and if their interest lies in a strong israel then they will be the first ones to back stab you and turn against you on behalf of israel, don't believe me? Ask the Iranians!

It would be better if Egypt further strengthens its ties with Pakistan, but most importantly Egypt should strengthen its ties with China and include it self in as many joint ventures with China as possible.

say if u want to pick one then which one would it be?.....is egypt interested in tejas?:undecided:

Lol, why would they go for that? Its still in testing stages and the indigenous engine is still facing problems. IAF placed a few order only to boost the production and decrease the cost (i believe).

say if u want to pick one then which one would it be?.....is egypt interested in tejas?:undecided:
Pick one for what exactly ? If you haven't noticed, Egyptians doesn't really have enemies except for Israel for obvious reasons. We are interested in having good relations with everybody, and that includes Pakistan and India.... Also, Egypt is/was very interested in JF-17 as far as i know!

would love to see tejas in egyptian army......egypt should replace its aging viper fleet with state of the art tejas jet and deploy it over sinai...:agree:

Yeah, while giving israel all of the source codes :lol:.

Seriously indians, we all know how much dedicated you lot are to the israeli cause.

Brother, i can understand your soft corner for india due to the cordial relations you guys had with them in the past, but you see that is where we (you, I, and other Muslims) differ from them. indians only see what is in their interest and if their interest lies in a strong israel then they will be the first ones to back stab you and turn against you on behalf of israel, don't believe me? Ask the Iranians!

It would be better if Egypt further strengthens its ties with Pakistan, but most importantly Egypt should strengthen its ties with China and include it self in as many joint ventures with China as possible.

Lol, why would they go for that? Its still in testing stages and the indigenous engine is still facing problems. IAF placed a few order only to boost the production and decrease the cost (i believe).
Well, it is hard for Egypt to have close military ties with any country having military ties with Israel, except for the US of course.... I agree with you about having closer ties with Pakistand and China.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom