What's new

Egypt expels Turkish ambassador

It is sad to say but you nailed it...Morsi cut ties with Syria under pressure from Qatar, and Sissi with Turkey under pressure from the Saudi's...Its money that is doing their bidding...It is really sad for a country who's culture span over thousand years.
There is one thing Saddam saw right when he compared Egyptian politicians to a taxi phone.
It's not sad, it's just you are too stupid to handle this stuff.

It's not sad, it's just you are too stupid to handle this stuff.

Come on Bro, what has Egypt gained by kicking out an elected Government out of office. I am no supporter of Muslim Brotherhood, but the fact is they won the election. They should have been given the chance to finish their term. In Democracy, you have to have a system otherwise there is chaos. If one side does not accept other side win and respect their mandate then the other side won't accept their opponents mandate when they win. Result is chaos and confusion resulting in a deadlock as we have now. Thousands of people are dead in Egypt and Egyptian economy is in ruins. I predicted that when Egyptian Military decided to butt in and rest of you guys were dancing in the street in celebration.

Sometimes you have to use your BRAINS instead of your Emotions. Now the deadlock will continue resulting in ruining Egyptian Economy and more bloodshed. So tell me in the final analysis, are you really friends of Egyptian People ?

There is an expression in English language " A shrewd enemy is better than a DUMB FRIEND "because a dumb friend causes more harm and damage.

Come on Bro, what has Egypt gained by kicking out an elected Government out of office. I am no supporter of Muslim Brotherhood, but the fact is they won the election. They should have been given the chance to finish their term. In Democracy, you have to have a system otherwise there is chaos. If one side does not accept other side win and respect their mandate then the other side won't accept their opponents mandate when they win. Result is chaos and confusion resulting in a deadlock as we have now. Thousands of people are dead in Egypt and Egyptian economy is in ruins. I predicted that when Egyptian Military decided to butt in and rest of you guys were dancing in the street in celebration.

Sometimes you have to use your BRAINS instead of your Emotions. Now the deadlock will continue resulting in ruining Egyptian Economy and more bloodshed. So tell me in the final analysis, are you really friends of Egyptian People ?

There is an expression in English language " A shrewd enemy is better than a DUMB FRIEND "because a dumb friend causes more harm and damage.

Constitutional decree of November 2012, read it.

I tell you it was unfair to oust them according to the standards of Western Democracy BUT, it's not Quraan nor written in stone. It's a game that was played wrong from the very beginning. The MB was the only organized, experienced, well financed and the oldest faction in Egypt who took advantage of the 2011 revolution which was carried out by youth and normal Egyptians, nevertheless, as it was their first experience in democracy and they sucked at it. The final two presidential candidates were Morsi and Shafiq (Mubarak's pal), yet most Egyptians abstained from voting and the ones who did chose the best of the worse, either Morsi or Shafiq, and the ones who chose Morsi did so because they didn't to see another Mubarak and wanted to try a new one. In other words they stole what average Egyptians gained in their revolution.

MB started taking control of all states power and changing the constitution according to their interests like they were in race with time to take controle of all state powers, so in the end it will be a worse dictatorship than Mubarak. The economy and security now is better than it was during Morsi's era, there was lack in food, electricity, security, freedom..etc although he got many aids from several countries.

Not to mention MB plots and very bad history with regional countries. With their recent behavior in Egypt and other countries, they proved to be terrorists.

How is that constitutional decree helping your Economy ?

How would that constitutional decree help Egyptians over next 50 years of this deadlock and ruined Economy and hundreds of thousands if not millions of Egyptians dead because of this deadlock.

Are you really an Egyptian Patriot or a Coptic that hates Egypt and its Muslim people ?

Sorry , the earlier post is addressed to @Frogman....

How is that constitutional decree helping your Economy ?

How would that constitutional decree help Egyptians over next 50 years of this deadlock and ruined Economy and hundreds of thousands if not millions of Egyptians dead because of this deadlock.

Are you really an Egyptian Patriot or a Coptic that hates Egypt and its Muslim people ?

Sigh!

Are you serious? The Eurozone was your invention you made them dependent on you, and now when they cant carry out your Euro, you say they have to do whatever you want?

This shows how stupid the idea is to enter European Union, are the southern europeans you slaves or what?
What do you think you are?

That is wrong. We don´t talk about children here. South European nations decided themself to join the €. Do you seriously believe tehy have the right to waste our money and we have no say in their politics? Beside that, they chose us as partners out of their free will. They can anytime look for other lenders. If they want pay their debt. China or russia could come to their help. Then they have to do what China or Russia wants. They seem to prefer Germany over that.

The southern european countries depend on our loans to stay afloat. We pay their bills, we make the rules. As long they depened on our money we have evry right to decide what they do. When they paid back their debt, we can decide new decissions. Till then, we decide. Thats totally logical. Some people think it may be ok to live over your standard and then not pay the bills. But now they get teached some discipline.

Turkey on the other hand tries to interfer with egypt in a way that i see as unacceptable.
Because you pay their bills doesn't mean you own them. For example if you take out a girl on a dinner that doesn't oblige her to give you puss. Any way, those southern countries also have option to not just pay back but default on their debt.

Because you pay their bills doesn't mean you own them. For example if you take out a girl on a dinner that doesn't oblige her to give you puss. Any way, those southern countries also have option to not just pay back but default on their debt.

We obviously own them, since they do evrything we order them.

Whats your problem? You think we give money for nothing or what? We must care for our interests first. Thats a simple fact. Turkey would not give money for free as well, so don´t go the Mother Theresa tour.

You do now that a strong euro favours the german economy but not the southern ones ,yes ? Basically the Eurozone helped Germany but crippled Spain,Italy,Greece,Potugal who used to weaken their currencies to favour exports.In a nutshell these countries are mostly the victims of european economic and monetary integration not the lazy f*cks you portray them to be.
They moan about southern Europeans when they are protesting, i wanna see Germans if someone wants to cut their wage about 50%.

It didnt end well last time when Germany had a big economic crysis, and the comment of that guy proves it.

Whats your problem? You think we give money for nothing or what? We must care for our interests first. Thats a simple fact. Turkey would not give money for free as well, so don´t go the Mother Theresa tour.
Just STFU ok, you own nobody only because you give them money...

They moan about southern Europeans when they are protesting, i wanna see Germans if someone wants to cut their wage about 50%.

It didnt end well last time when Germany had a big economic crysis, and the comment of that guy proves it.

Just STFU ok, you own nobody only because you give them money...

No, we can also stop payment, then south european workers will have a complete economic collapse with 100% wage cut. If i give someone money, i can accept something in return. Its not a gift. Our government has to defend interests of germany. Our interests come first. Thats just natural.

No, we can also stop payment, then south european workers will have a complete economic collapse with 100% wage cut. If i give someone money, i can accept something in return. Its not a gift. Our government has to defend interests of germany. Our interests come first. Thats just natural.
Well, i dont think that Germanys interest is to ''Own'' people.

Well, i dont think that Germanys interest is to ''Own'' people.

We are not interested in "owning" people. We want something in return for our money. You understand? You are stupid if you believe we give money for free. Germany is the most powerful country of europe for a reason. Because we work hard and with high quality. The money we give the souther europeans is money earned from our hard work. It is our money that holds them alive. And we can expect that we make the rules. We have a saying in germany: The one who pays decides what music is played...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom