What's new

Egypt expels Turkish ambassador

We are not interested in "owning" people. We want something in return for our money. You understand? You are stupid if you believe we give money for free. Germany is the most powerful country of europe for a reason. Because we work hard and with high quality. The money we give the souther europeans is money earned from our hard work. It is our money that holds them alive. And we can expect that we make the rules. We have a saying in germany: The one who pays decides what music is played...
Its clearly that it is not Germanys interest to own people, but you said Germany owns southern europeans because you pay them, which is a absolutely disgusting statement, we are talking about humans here if you didnt noticed it yet.

Thats your statement if you allready forgot it...
We obviously own them, since they do evrything we order them.

Well i made a cruise with my girl just 2 months ago. It started in venice, then greece, later izmir, istanbul and croatia. It was nice there. we enjoyed it. And we were nice to the crew. I think it is ok, that we help them...but question is, would they help us as well? i doubt it.

Well i made a cruise with my girl just 2 months ago. It started in venice, then greece, later izmir, istanbul and croatia. It was nice there. we enjoyed it. And we were nice to the crew. I think it is ok, that we help them...but question is, would they help us as well? i doubt it.

You helped who by going on a cruise ?

I have no problem with it if Germany follows its own interests at first place which is absolutely natural, but i have a problem with your statements...

You are talking about humans as if they are your pet or something like that.

You helped who by going on a cruise ?
i invested money into italy, greece, turkey and croatia. i think they need that.

I have no problem with it if Germany follows its own interests at first place which is absolutely natural, but i have a problem with your statements...

You are talking about humans as if they are your pet or something like that.

they are not my pet. You should realize that english is not my first language. What i mean is, that i want something in return for our money.

i invested money into italy, greece, turkey and croatia. i think they need that.

So my car is VW golf. I invested money in your country, actually i invested more than you.

By the way that is called tourism/trade, not investment.

So my car is VW golf. I invested money in your country, actually i invested more than you.

By the way that is called tourism/trade, not investment.

Tourism is the main imcome of greece for example. We two paid 5800€ for one week. That should feed some greek families for a while.

Also i enjoyed turkey. Izmir was not bad, and Ephesos was great. Just the merchants were annoying. Istanbul was nice as well.

Be it the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid and Fatimid Caliphates.
bro .... the Abbasids and Fatimids were certainly not the best of caliphates ...... remember the sack of baghdad ????? and the anarchy during the Fatimid rule !!!!!

Anyways, remember the last sermon ????

don't take pride in your race and never underestimate your enemy !!!

remember the Six Day war !!!!

Last edited:
Tourism is the main imcome of greece for example. We two paid 5800€ for one week. That should feed some greek families for a while.

Woooo, 5800€ for one week. I hope it's worth.

Also i enjoyed turkey. Izmir was not bad, and Ephesos was great. Just the merchants were annoying. Istanbul was nice as well.

Merchants will stick like a fly when they realize you are a tourist.

Anyways, it's good to have a German who is into discussion.

Not like someone we know who always ask questions. @Bismarck

Woooo, 5800€ for one week. I hope it's worth.

Merchants will stick like a fly when they realize you are a tourist.

Anyways, it's good to have a German who is into discussion.

Not like someone we know who always ask questions. @Bismarck

Well we had a suite and flight ect. It was worth it. I enjoyed it. Witj non stop room service, private jacuzzi and so on. ;p

The merchants were ok. They were just annoying at ephesos. I usually just ignore them. In Istanbul it was ok too. They usually did not follow when you entered shops. We were at the starbucks close to the bazar. maybe you know that area. I found it nice that your car drivers stopped when we crossed the street. very nice, that does not happen in germany that often. ;)

Well we had a suite and flight ect. It was worth it. I enjoyed it. Witj non stop room service, private jacuzzi and so on. ;p

Still..., next time look for hotels in Antalya. With that money, actually with half of it.

The merchants were ok. They were just annoying at ephesos. I usually just ignore them. In Istanbul it was ok too. They usually did not follow when you entered shops. We were at the starbucks close to the bazar. maybe you know that area. I found it nice that your car drivers stopped when we crossed the street. very nice, that does not happen in germany that often. ;)

Can't be true..... I have been in France, Italy, Holland.. they always stop. In Turkey ..... you can get killed , maybe you just get lucky.... :what:

Well my girl wanted on a cruise ship and 1st class is not that cheap. But i thought 5800€ wasn't that expensive. i think the price was ok. We already booked two cruises for next year. One to norway and one western med.

and no, we were not lucky ha ha. we did stand at the side and waited so we can cross and they did hold and waved with their hand so we can cross. in germany you wait longer for this.

they are not my pet. You should realize that english is not my first language. What i mean is, that i want something in return for our money.
My English is also horrible but you really should think before you write something like that, espacially you as a German will be accused to be a Nazi if you make such statements.

BTW: im glad you liked my country, i went to Oktoberfest at München, and i have to say you Germans look serious the whole time, but at Oktoberfest...
It was really crazy. :lol:

My English is also horrible but you really should think before you write something like that, espacially you as a German will be accused to be a Nazi if you make such statements.

BTW: im glad you liked my country, i went to Oktoberfest at München, and i have to say you Germans look serious the whole time, but at Oktoberfest...

You must visit to Karneva (Köln)l!!! Same thing, but less alcohol and more sex!:-)

@Sinan
I dont ask questions, always. :lol:

I rather deal with Germans then with dutchmen,the German is more honest in his opinion.
The dutch laughs in your face and try's to stab you in the back(not all 90%).

Back
Top Bottom