What's new

Egypt expels Turkish ambassador

I have been to Switzerland as well. In car many times. You always have to pay for the highways and in every shop you go to it is all very expensive. Swiss Franc is also used as a currency. I like the fact that you have French, German and Italian speaking parts of the country. It is really somewhat of a artificial country in that way. When we lived in France we often went by car for holidays to Spain or Italy. Down the highways. Quite fun but tiring.
Actually Highways in Switzerland are really cheap 40 Francs (~50$) for one year, and you can travel to every village in Switzerland on Highways, it has the most dense Highway Network in the world. ;)

But your right Switzerland is really expensive, we often go to Germany for shopping its only 5 min. with car. For exsample, you pay 20 Francs for Cinema in Switzerland without popcorn and drink, in Germany you pay 10 Euro with Popcorn, 3l Cola and Parking slot. :D

And to language part, we had French obligatory in School, i have a trauma since then, i hate this language. :omghaha:

Actually Highways in Switzerland are really cheap 40 Francs (~50$) for one year, and you can travel to every village in Switzerland on Highways, it has the most dense Highway Network in the world. ;)

But your right Switzerland is really expensive, we often go to Germany for shopping its only 5 min. with car. For exsample, you pay 20 Francs for Cinema in Switzerland without popcorn and drink, in Germany you pay 10 Euro with Popcorn, 3l Cola and Parking slot. :D

And to language part, we had French obligatory in School, i have a trauma since then, i hate this language. :omghaha:

Yes, last time I was in Switzerland was when I was younger and my father always bought those tickets at the German/Swiss border.:sarcastic:

I also ate some really delicious Italian food near Lugano in those "shops" (can't remember the name of that word I am looking for in English) next to the highway.

Did not know that Switzerland had the most dense highway network in the world.;)

Yes, that is like what the Danes are doing - those that live close to Germany (in Jutland) and those living in Copenhagen (as I do now) and thus close to Sweden. Only a bridge is separating them. Denmark is as expensive as Switzerland if not even more. But on the other hand you have among the highest salaries but also among the very highest taxes. For example cars are EXTREMELY expensive compared to the remaining part of Europe let alone world. You are really well off in Denmark if you have a attractive job but if you do not have that and even live on the bottom of the society you are still better off than most people on earth and even other Europeans! They really like their Scandinavian well-fare system. Norway and Sweden is similar. Norway is just even more expensive and richer due to the oil in the North Sea. Never been to Norway though.

LOL, French is a cool language. Hard yes, but try learning Arabic or Chinese man. Turkish is not the easiest of languages either from what I have seen and hear about. Anyway I really like languages.

My favorite European language is Spanish though since about 25% of all its vocabulary derive from Arabic and many letters are pronounced the same way. And because of Al-Andalus and because we have historical ties to that region of Europe and because it is beautiful and they are the most close people to us. Also a bit lazy and enjoying life.:sarcastic: I like Sicily for the same part. Funilly enough all those regions are among the most beautiful and rich in history/culture in Europe. If you ask me. Prefer those regions over anything Central or Northern Europe has to offer every day of the week.

And of course Maltese. You should listen to it. Only Semitic language in Europe. Mixture of Arabic, the Arabic spoken on Sicily during the Emirate of Sicily (similar Arabic to Tunisian) and HEAVILY mixed with Italian and a few English and French loanwords. I love the language, so funny language, and for that reason want to visit Malta!

:omghaha:

Yes, last time I was in Switzerland was when I was younger and my father always bought those tickets at the German/Swiss border.:sarcastic:

I also ate some really delicious Italian food near Lugano in those "shops" (can't remember the name of that word I am looking for in English) next to the highway.

Did not know that Switzerland had the most dense highway network in the world.;)

Yes, that is like what the Danes are doing - those that live close to Germany (in Jutland) and those living in Copenhagen (as I do now) and thus close to Sweden. Only a bridge is separating them. Denmark is as expensive as Switzerland if not even more. But on the other hand you have among the highest salaries but also among the very highest taxes. For example cars are EXTREMELY expensive compared to the remaining part of Europe let alone world. You are really well off in Denmark if you have a attractive job but if you do not have that and even live on the bottom of the society you are still better off than most people on earth and even other Europeans! They really like their Scandinavian well-fare system. Norway and Sweden is similar. Norway is just even more expensive and richer due to the oil in the North Sea. Never been to Norway though.

LOL, French is a cool language. Hard yes, but try learning Arabic or Chinese man. Turkish is not the easiest of languages either from what I have seen and hear about. Anyway I really like languages.

My favorite European language is Spanish though since about 25% of all its vocabulary derive from Arabic and many letters are pronounced the same way. And because of Al-Andalus and because we have historical ties to that region of Europe and because it is beautiful and they are the most close people to us. Also a bit lazy and enjoying life.:sarcastic: I like Sicily for the same part. Funilly enough all those regions are among the most beautiful and rich in history/culture in Europe. If you ask me. Prefer those regions over anything Central or Northern Europe has to offer every day of the week.

And of course Maltese. You should listen to it. Only Semitic language in Europe. Mixture of Arabic, the Arabic spoken on Sicily during the Emirate of Sicily (similar Arabic to Tunisian) and HEAVILY mixed with Italian and a few English and French loanwords. I love the language, so funny language, and for that reason want to visit Malta!

:omghaha:
Actually taxes in Switzerland are much lower than in Germany, thats why Germany hates Switzerland because all the Rich people move here. :lol:
And Cars are also not really expensive, even in Turkey you pay 3 times more for a Car of any type.
But in the end we have one of the highest life standarts in the World (Thank God), i know thats only a small part of the World and the huge rest is living in big mess, im really grateful for the standart which this Country gives to me.

And to Southern Europeans, i like their Culture they are like Turks, delicious Food, beautyful Girls, and a huge temperament.:lol:

PS: lol at the video :omghaha:

Actually taxes in Switzerland are much lower than in Germany, thats why Germany hates Switzerland because all the Rich people move here. :lol:
And Cars are also not really expensive, even in Turkey you pay 3 times more for a Car of any type.
But in the end we have one of the highest life standarts in the World (Thank God), i know thats only a small part of the World and the huge rest is living in big mess, im really grateful for the standart which this Country gives to me.

And to Southern Europeans, i like their Culture they are like Turks, delicious Food, beautyful Girls, and a huge temperament.:lol:

PS: lol at the video :omghaha:

Did not know that. Time to move to Switzerland and work for a few years. Same with the cars.:sarcastic: Anyway there are no taxes in KSA and the cars are probably even more cheap so...

Yes, Switzerland is doing great. Do you live near Basel btw?

Yes, those similarities are also seen very much compared to us Arabs be it food, mentality, landscapes etc. It can't be otherwise when we nearly had a 1000 year old presence in Spain/Portugal and a significant presence in Sicily etc. Even if you look back to ancient times them fellow Semitic Phoenicians were very influential in Southern Europe and even founded a lot of cities in Southern Europe.

Likewise I know that Turks will also feel at home in the Balkans for historical reasons too.;)

In terms of similarities with our Middle East then Southern Europe is the place but if you just wander to Central, Eastern and Northern Europe you would think that you crossed to another continent.:smokin: I don't have that felling anywhere in the Middle East although I have far from been to every Middle Eastern country - that must be said.

Did not know that. Time to move to
Yes, Switzerland is doing great. Do you live near Basel btw?
Good guess, im indeed living near to Basel. :lol:
Not a big City and not a small City, not much traffic, one of the highes salarys in Switzerland and
home of Novartis, Hoffman la Roche, Clariant and of course LSD. :D

Good guess, im indeed living near to Basel. :lol:
Not a big City and not a small City, not much traffic, one of the highes salarys in Switzerland and
home of Novartis, Hoffman la Roche, Clariant and of course LSD. :D

After all I am a Mossad agent according to some trolls here so of course I knew that. In fact I control this very forum.:devil::lol:

LOL, that sounds great. Now you also qualified for the World Cup. Swiss football is getting better and better. Even Basel had a great season last year.

Yes, I am a HUGE football fan. Can't help it. My mother tells me it is an addiction and so do my sisters. Often make fun of it. Boy, do they not know what they are talking about and missing. Their problem!:tsk:

After all I am a Mossad agent according to some trolls here so of course I knew that. In fact I control this very forum.:devil::lol:

LOL, that sounds great. Now you also qualified for the World Cup. Swiss football is getting better and better. Even Basel had a great season last year.

Yes, I am a HUGE football fan. Can't help it. My mother tells me it is an addiction and so do my sisters. Often make fun of it. Boy, do they not know what they are talking about and missing. Their problem!:tsk:
Yes Basel is Football capital of Switzerland, many of my old friends and people i knew became pro Footballers, such as Granit Xhaka, Xherdan Shaqiri and Eren Derdiyok, we played football togeter in Park when we was little kids (Turks against Albanians) . :agree:

But im not interested in football at all. :coffee:

Yes Basel is Football capital of Switzerland, many of my old friends and people i knew became pro Footballers, such as Granit Xhaka, Xherdan Shaqiri and Eren Derdiyok, we played football togeter in Park when we was little kids (Turks against Albanians) . :agree:

LOL, that is amazing. I know them all as the football nerd I am. Can't tell something similar.:tsk:

What a Turk not interested in football?:o:

Every Turkish person I know loves football.

And which club do you support in Europe?:butcher:

Whats your sport then?

And which club do you support in Europe?:butcher:

Whats your sport then?

FC Barcelona and then I also like AC Milan. PSG too because I lived in Paris when I lived in France. Other than that not any other clubs. But I only cheer for FC Barcelona meaning that I cheer for them against Milan and PSG. Such games took already place this season and they played PSG last season and I always cheered for Barcelona.

In Turkey I like Besiktas because my father once lived in that part of Istanbul due to work of my grandfather. Only for 2 years or so though. He liked it. Old, old times.

I also like their football crest. Only club that is allowed to use the Turkish flag I remember. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah im a exception, im more intersten in Politics, Technology and Science. :D

Well, I am that too. I am a Chemical engineer so the science is covered and technology too while I am a eager debater or what it is called in English in regards to politics as anyone have probably seen on this forum, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom