What's new

Egypt expels Turkish ambassador

FC Barcelona and then I also like AC Milan. PSG too because I lived in Paris when I lived in France. Other than that not any other clubs. But I only cheer for FC Barcelona meaning that I cheer for them against Milan and PSG. Such games took already place this season and they played PSG last season and I always cheered for Barcelona.

In Turkey I like Besiktas because my father once lived in that part of Istanbul due to work of my grandfather. Only for 2 years or so though. He liked it. Old, old times.

I also like their football crest. Only club that is allowed to use the Turkish flag I remember. Correct me if I am wrong.

Well, I am that too. I am a Chemical engineer so the science is covered and technology too while I am a eager debater or what it is called in English in regards to politics as anyone have probably seen on this forum, LOL.
Your first answer is the reason for:butcher:cause i knew you would say Fc Catalunya.
PSG,Besiktas np.
My club is the only club in Turkey that has ever won something in Europe(Uefa cup Champion in 2000):smokin:

Me too mate. :)

My GF is more interested in football than me. :D
Yes and we know she calls the shots:smokin:

:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
As i said it im not interested in football but i like Besiktas supporters, Carsi.

Look at this, Besiktas supporters at Gezi protests, this guys are really crazy. :lol:

carsi-poma.jpeg

Your first answer is the reason for:butcher:cause i knew you would say Fc Catalunya.
PSG,Besiktas np.
My club is the only club in Turkey that has ever won something in Europe(Uefa cup Champion in 2000):smokin:

LOL, how did you know that? Could well have been a Real Madrid fan for example.

I am not really a fan of PSG. I only cheer for them in the French league and if Barcelona or AC MIlan cannot win a trophy I cheer for PSG then.:D

So you are a Galatasaray fan. Then it is good that I did not say Fenerbahce I guess although Besiktas are also main rivals of Galatasaray.

Yes, you won the UEFA CUP in 2000 beating Arsenal in penalties if my memory serves me right and that game took place in the city I am living in now, Copenhagen.:D

Message to all, remember to watch Champions League tomorrow night and Wednesday night. Well be great fun! I will be cheering for Galatasaray to advance from the group stages instead of Juventus.

Napoli and Dortmund will also be a really interesting game. Dortmund has to win in order to have hopes of qualifying from the group stages. Remember that they were finalists last year!

LOL, how did you know that? Could well have been a Real Madrid fan for example.

I am not really a fan of PSG. I only cheer for them in the French league and if Barcelona or AC MIlan cannot win a trophy I cheer for PSG then.:D

So you are a Galatasaray fan. Then it is good that I did not say Fenerbahce I guess although Besiktas are also main rivals of Galatasaray.

Yes, you won the UEFA CUP in 2000 beating Arsenal in penalties if my memory serves me right and that game took place in the city I am living in now, Copenhagen.:D

Message to all, remember to watch Champions League tomorrow night and Wednesday night. Well be great fun! I will be cheering for Galatasaray to advance from the group stages instead of Juventus.

Napoli and Dortmund will also be a really interesting game. Dortmund has to win in order to have hopes of qualifying from the group stages. Remember that they were finalists last year!
It's because im a Real Madrid fan besides Galatasaray.
Most Arab are Fc Catalunya(midgets)fan.:coffee:

Do you mean Fat? :D
No, not at all, im 75kg.
:what:You are the first Turk that i know of who i not a football fan.
But im sure if ever then you are a GALATASARAY fan;)

It's because im a Real Madrid fan besides Galatasaray.
Most Arab are Fc Catalunya(midgets)fan.:coffee:

:rofl:

Oh, no you are not a fan of them!

To tell you the truth then FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are the most popular teams in the Arab world BY FAR. No other two teams come close. I think that it is slightly in the favor of FC Barcelona though. 60-40% but I am only estimating. Don't have such statistics.

In many places in the Arab world the world stand still when those two teams met.:sarcastic:

Must be because we Arabs really like Spain for historical reasons (Al-Andalus) for them being the closest to us in Europe on many fronts which we discussed here, for Spanish having 25% of its vocabulary deriving from Arabic and for many Arabs living in and visiting Spain. There is a sentimental view of that land.

We also prefer the football. More technical. This is why they are so popular I belief.

In India and South East Asia for example the English clubs are ruling the football market. Sub-Saharan Africa is also dominated by English football fans.

Latin America = Spanish and Italian football.

Anyway I have to go. Need to make an assignment in one subject before 15.00 PM tomorrow otherwise I can't enter the exam, so I better go from this addicting place. A ban would be in place.:nhl_checking:

Nice talking with you bunch as always. Cheers.

:what:You are the first Turk that i know of who i not a football fan.
But im sure if ever then you are a GALATASARAY fan;)
Lol i know you will hate me because of this but my uncle made me Fener Fan when i was young, but i lost my interest for football now, its just too corrupt and i cant call it Football anymore since these are all companys not clubs anymore. :D

Lol i know you will hate me because of this but my uncle made me Fener Fan when i was young, but i lost my interest for football now, its just too corrupt and i cant call it Football anymore since these are all companys not clubs anymore. :D
Why should or could i ever hate you:butcher:,it :butcher:would :butcher:never:butcher: have:butcher:crossed:butcher:my :butcher:mind:butcher:.to:butcher:think :butcher:that:butcher: way.
You and Al-hasani both are ok:butcher:

Well i would like to know what think arabians and turkish people about germans?
Well, highly disciplined, astonishing engineering skills, honest people (except of your chancellor:lol:), no humor, i mean the usual stereotypes. :lol:

But dont ever ask a switzer guy what he thinks about Germans. :D

Well, highly disciplined, astonishing engineering skills, honest people (except of your chancellor:lol:), no humor, i mean the usual stereotypes. :lol:

But dont ever ask a switzer guy what he thinks about Germans. :D

we germans have great humor. Its very dark often. We seem "cold" to others because we build up a wall around us. Once you know someone better, the ice melts and we get funny. Well and the discipline...it depends. i'm disciplined in things i like. like my training and so on. But not in general.

Well i would like to know what think arabians and turkish people about germans?

The same as what @xenon54 wrote.

we germans have great humor. Its very dark often. We seem "cold" to others because we build up a wall around us. Once you know someone better, the ice melts and we get funny. Well and the discipline...it depends. i'm disciplined in things i like. like my training and so on. But not in general.

You have to remember that stereotypes are what they are namely stereotypes. It tells a bit of the story but far from the whole story.;)

Back
Top Bottom