What's new

Egypt expels Turkish ambassador

No mate, i'm calling the shots... she wants me to call the shots... maybe she wants me to believe that i'm doing the shots. I don't know, i'm confused anyway, i don't try to understand anything no more.
Just be happy,they cant be understood.
They are from Venus.
If things get to complicated,email me.

Well i would like to know what think arabians and turkish people about germans?

As an engineer myself. I admire German engineering.

I like Germans being very disciplined, logical. I generally met them in holidays in southern region. Once i had a German friend named "Mark". We built a harem with him consisting of Russian girls... :D Great times. :)

But i think Germans lack passion unlike us.

Let me give you an simple example:

In holidays we play beach volleyball. Amateurish, with the teams of six. Generally Turks against Germans.

Germans always positions themselves well, never interrupt each others ball. Always hit the ball 3 times before passing the net. They don't break sweat.

Whereas Turks running like crazy, colliding with each other. Swearing at each other. Covered in sand ( I remember, i was spiting sand out of my mouth while i was running like crazy after the ball which was going far out of bounds. ) But we often managed to win, never let the match go even there is huge difference in score.

That is too funny. There is a famous german astronaut, Thomas Reiter. He was on a joint mission on Space Shuttle Columbia. At launch you see inside the cockpit, the 7 astronauts. Countdown says..16...15...Columbia is now online and controls all important systems...14...13...12...11...10...main engine start...you hear giant rooooaaarrrr and massive vibrations...9...8...7...6...5...4..3...all others astronauts look nervous, cross their arms infront their chest and so on and Reiter sits there and reads calm the manual ha ha

we germans have great humor. Its very dark often. We seem "cold" to others because we build up a wall around us. Once you know someone better, the ice melts and we get funny. Well and the discipline...it depends. i'm disciplined in things i like. like my training and so on. But not in general.

The Berlin Wall?

But I thought Reagan told Gorbachev to tear down that wall :D

The same as what @xenon54 wrote.

You have to remember that stereotypes are what they are namely stereotypes. It tells a bit of the story but far from the whole story.;)

The cumulative narratives of the individuals in that culture/nation

Well i would like to know what think arabians and turkish people about germans?
i was in germany twice .very very cold people or they look like.but it is nice clean country .by the way i got my wortsh doner gyro in germany:)

Another brilliant example of Erdogans zero problems with neighbors policy.

hey juda relax:):)
U should tell him:

erdogan_angry.jpg

As if Israel has brilliant relations to its neigbors...
U should check the starting point. Israel was attacked by all its neighbors on first day of its existence. Today we have peace and ful diplomatic relationships with two our neighbors including biggest Arab country - Egypt and lasted cease fire with all other.

Who did they cauch this time? Shabak vultures or Mossad sharks? :rofl: Spyomania is Arab national hobby.

Oh yeah just make a game out of it. You and I know that Egypt is infested with Mossad in the Sinai and all over Egypt and it's capital. Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom