What's new

Egypt expels Turkish ambassador

I understand Turkish role in Syria since its on your border , if Egypt had borders with Turkey then I will get it when Turkey interferes there since it would affect you own country.

Egypt does not share borders with Turkey and in a completely different continent and as you Said Turkey should concentrate on EU and other Turkic states since the levant will remain in a mess for decades to come apart from stable Kurdish regions in Iraq and the future one in Syria .
Erdogan focusses on Egypt because that is the biggest Arab country in the Arab world. If Erdogan controls Egypt he will control whole region. Small states like Syria and Iraq are non-issues.

Ps: that is what he thinks, not me.

Keep up with your wet dreams donkey, because its never gonna happen.
Azari city Tabriz alone fought off the Ottomans, because they (except for a very tiny and petite minority) are loyal to the Iranian state.

Back then Turks were loyal to their Islamic sects , this is not the case today , with the fall of political Islam in middle east that is no longer the case.

When Azeris in Iran were insulted by a newspaper Tabriz was full of angry rioters in streets . Arab sub-humans still believe in sect and all that crap but in Iran the youth had enough of Islam and are far more nationalist whether Persians , azeris or kurds .

The high unemployment rate , poverty and crumbling economy in Iran is what threatens its unity and security , if sanctions are not removed then the country will eventually fall apart , extremist Azeris , Persians and baloch will burn iran up .

This is why Rouhani has to end his standoff with the west before things get ugly , the main reason behind Syria revolution was the water crises Syria suffered from back in 2009 from Turkish built dams which lead to 3 million farmers losing their Jobs and moving to cities , these unemployed people where the ones who revolted in 2011 .

Economy is the only solution to keep a country united and once the economy falls civil war and anarchy might be a threat especially if its multi-ethnic and religious like Iran , Syria , Turkey , iraq and Lebanon

Syria is allied and has a base of christian Russia.Myth busted !
But they are not used to invade countries
They are not employed to destroy Islam or weaken it

Hezbollah, Iran, Iran have always fought the christians and the zionists, never KSA

KSA always pick on muslims with JEW NATO air support, never against the zionists

It's not their fault if they are invaded, they are calomnied by the wahabits who say they kill syrians, when they kill the salafists who scream Allah Ackbar with their beheadings in Chechenia, Iraq, Libya & Syria

KSA is weakening Islam as they have obviously destroyed Palestina by doing nothing against the jews and even making an offensive alliance with them

They are making lose a Holy Land of Islam: Palestina

Making invasion with or (worst) for the zionists/christians is a betrayal

Last edited:
Erdogan focusses on Egypt because that is the biggest Arab country in the Arab world. If Erdogan controls Egypt he will control whole region. Small states like Syria and Iraq are non-issues.

Ps: that is what he thinks, not me.

He is dumb , the most important Arab country is Saudi Arabia today , Egypt both government and people are not really interested about the middle east except for the Gulf due to economic reasons other than that they have no taste for either Syria , Iraq or Palestine .

All Egyptians care about is having access to cheap oil and gas , they already get it from Libya , Algeria and the Gulf , other than that they do not really like Levant Arabs especially Palestinians .

Mahatir has figured out the political anatomy of Middle East for the coming years. A pleasure to read your comments :)

He is dumb , the most important Arab country is Saudi Arabia today
If they are important, why they have USA bases and why they turn the head when the palestinians are massacred to please their zionists/USA masters?

Why they don't have bases in USA?

Iran don't have USA bases or russian bases

Response of Erdogan after the expulsion of its ambassador . Personally, I thought the voltage would fall between the two countries, but this is not the case . Ahh the Middle East & a big mess this region ...

22252533.jpg

Maybe if revolution happens in Iran and Azeri get the upperhand in the north I see Shia and Sunni getting closer. But actually if you look relations between Azerbaijan and Turkey. They are Shia-Sunni but they couldn't get closer. I hope something similar happens in the north.
[/quote]

when did this racist idiot came back ? look pal , i'm not the one u want to mess with . okey troll ?
poke your nose in iranian matters and i'm here for u . the last thing we need is another anti-iranian racist here .

understood ? and also keep it on-topic .

period .

===========================

back to topic , no one really knows whats going on in egypt !!

a democratically elected gov. had been overthrown , but still they were kinda extremist !!

so i think iranians would be neutral here !!

Bro, it's hard not to answer the clowns posts when he is obviously living in his little fantasy world devoid of any historical knowledge. I refer to my post number 29 in this thread.

We were talking from the perspective of negative meddling. I don't know if Erdogan is guilty of that. Some Egyptians and observers say that and others do not.

As I said Turkey would not wish for outsiders to meddle in her affairs even if they used Islam as a card to do so.

@Hazzy997

I am not taking any side regarding the military junta and the Muslim Brotherhood since both pats have committed wrongdoings. It is not that easy.

What I am referring to is negative meddling that Arabs in Arab country x or y have not asked for from non-Arab country x or y. Naturally, as you very much know yourself, such issues such be left for us Arabs to deal with as long as they are INTERNAL. The Islam card cannot be played here although I know that you support the Muslim Brotherhood which I have no problem with.

@elis, go seek help. Saudi Arabians are faithful by large to Prophet Muhammad (saws), all the prophets before him etc. Since we live on those Prophets land. We know our obligations. Now I know that you contradict yourself all the time. Calling Saddam Hussein bad but crying about the American invasion of that same country that gave it to the Mullahs in Iran on a plate (obviously not the full case but you know the rhetoric) which KSA was against, lying about KSA supporting the invasion (no such thing ever happened), and at the same time you are "presumably" anti-Zionist but you support Al-Sisi who cooperates with Israel. You are contradicting yourself all the time.

You claim to take the side of Muslims and Arabs but worship many of its killers in Iranian Mullahs and Russians. Most importantly the Child-Murderer in Syria (Al-Asshead).

Do I need to remind you of the Muslim massacres the Russians committed against the Caucasian people or Chechnya just 15 years ago?

Or the Caucasian genocide 150 years ago? Ask one of the moderators on the Turkish section. @Neptune. I believe he is of Caucasian origin. Let him tell you about it and how he and his family ended up in Turkey.
We have Circassians and Chechens living in the Arab world due to that genocide by the Russians as well.

Many Arab Muslim, many from KSA, and other Muslim martyrs gave their life defending the Muslims of Chechnya. Also many Turkish people. You can call them terrorists for all I care. They are in jannah now and I for once am proud of them as a Muslim, Arab and human being.

I'm circassian...Adyghe ;)

There is just one thing I don't understand because we don't disagree. Or are you just of the opinion that if just another person is a Muslim, whether from your country, ethnic group or not, then he can meddle all he wants in all of your life's aspects?

Take my example from the post you just quoted.

So I take that as a yes, meaning that I have a right to meddle in all of those examples just like a Muslim from USA has? Just because I happen to be Muslim like nearly 2 billion other people?

Of course another muslim can meddle in anothers affair depending on the scenario:
For example a dictator oppressing people or not giving a citizen their rights, or taking down legitimate leaders for the sake of non muslim entities. Even family matters should be intervened for the betterment of society and that muslim brother/sister.

In fact Islam encourages this. Intervention where it is to disunite, cause hatred etc is wrong full stop and shouldn't happen.

If a muslim is going wrong somewhere according to the qur'an & hadiths then yes intervention is permissable and should be encouraged, if not let them be.

Well, they did want him. But with noway to impeach him in the Constitution after didn't respect the law, people didn't want him anymore. So, they got rid of him. The people did

No the people didn't, it was the army led by a man named al sissi if you didn't know at the behest of other entities.

The people voted him in, the only way people could get rid of him was by voting him out. End of.

Of course another muslim can meddle in anothers affair depending on the scenario:
For example a dictator oppressing people or not giving a citizen their rights, or taking down legitimate leaders for the sake of non muslim entities. Even family matters should be intervened for the betterment of society and that muslim brother/sister.

In fact Islam encourages this. Intervention where it is to disunite, cause hatred etc is wrong full stop and shouldn't happen.

If a muslim is going wrong somewhere according to the qur'an & hadiths then yes intervention is permissable and should be encouraged, if not let them be.

No the people didn't, it was the army led by a man named al sissi if you didn't know at the behest of other entities.

The people voted him in, the only way people could get rid of him was by voting him out. End of.

No, we just did without voting him out.

Egyptians are retards.

First toppling their legitimate government, second supporting the dictatorship which paralyzes the whole society, and now third...souring relations with the most aspiring power of the region..

Egyptians are such retards that they have a satirical show where one comedian makes fun of government. When that show criticized Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood government sent them a 'notice' and Egyptians were APPALLED! Freedom of speech or democracy were under thread by evillll "Islamists" blah blah..

Now, the same show criticized military on something, and the military just banned the show and took it off air :rofl: And Egyptians are now sitting like dumb ducks....

@p4kistan, bro, I think you did not read my posts or just misunderstood them. I am talking about issues that have noting to do with Islam. You are talking about issues which concern Islam. I am very well aware of the fact that there are a lot of issues where Muslims are obligated to help fellow Muslims for the sake of Allah (swt) and Islam. After all I received a Islamic education, come from a religious family (Makkawi Hashemites) and I consider myself well-versed in Islam. But I was not referring to those issues. Look at my examples. None of them had anything to do with Islam. I thought that you would not misunderstand that.:) Look at my post number 29 in this thread and onwards.

Last edited:
when the Egyptian Military took over I warned Egyptians what this would do to their country.

So to all those who were dancing with joy, after the Coup d'état, are happy now with the Egyptian economy in ruins and thousands of people dead.

Like a wise Philosopher once said " be careful for what you ask for, because you might get it".

I predict Egypt to be a failed State in future living on the Charity of Gulf Countries and KSA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom