What's new

Egypt expels Turkish ambassador

@mahatir , İ didn't mention allies. There are no allies in the world. Just common interest.
And an unsanctioned İran with a good economy will be most beneficial for Turkey.

İt's just that Arabs as well as İran consideres anyone who goes into interaction with the opposite side a enemy. Not to mention the sectarian bs running with both.

Your right Turkey should look for its own interests and Arabs to .

Yeah but AKP does not have militia and Erdogan did not spend his first year in Office arming Terrorists to launch out attacks on opposition if he is power is in threat.

Basically this what was done in Egypt , MB is a secret organization not a political group , from the first year they ruled they armed terrorists and brought in foreigners from Pakistan , Palestine and other country to launch attacks on Egyptian Army from Sinai desert.

Simply Politcal Islam and Democracy can not mix , these MB dogs were willing to divide Egypt in return for taking a small part of it to build their own state.

I am happy with Egypt decision , they should cut all ties with MB run countries whether Turkey , Tunisia or Qatar.
You seem to forget one thing though.
AKP and MB have the same ideals(same school,same goals),the difference being,AKP did it in 20 years(slowly,very clever)and MB tried it in 1-2 years,thats why it backfired.

PM Erdoğan responds to Egypt by making ‘Rabaa’ gesture

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has responded to Egypt’s decision of expelling the Turkish ambassador and downgrading ties by flashing “Rabaa” gesture during a rally in the Black Sea province of Trabzon Nov. 23.

Erdoğan has often used the gesture during his party rallys to show his support to the president Mohamed Morsi ousted after a military takeover on July 3.

The four-finger sign became the symbol of pro-Morsi supporters at the protests in Rabaa (which translates to “four” in Arabic) al-Adawiyah Square.

“Let’s reply in kind to Rabaa al-Adawiyah and call here the Rabaa al-İstasyon Square,” Erdoğan said at the end of his speech.

The Egyptian Foreign Ministry said that they undertook the decision to downgrade the ties following Erdoğan’s remarks prior his departure to Russia showing sympathy with Morsi.

“I applaud Morsi’s conduct at the court. I respect him, but I have no respect for those who put him on trial,” Erdoğan said at Ankara’s Esenboğa airport referring to the trial of the toppled Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated figure.

Controlled severance of relations

Without openly mentioning Egypt, Erdoğan said that in foreign policy countries could severe relations in a controlled way. “We will have good relations with the ones who act positively to us. We will be friends with those who want to be friend and open our doors. There can sometimes be quarrels but these can later be repaired,” Erdoğan said.

“We can carefully, and in a controlled manner severe our good relations with those who are bad. We can start new process when relations are bad with those who are good. This is diplomacy’s rule and the logic of foreign policy,” he added.

Erdoğan said that Turkey had upgraded its relations with almost every neighboring country during the ruling Justice and development Party (AKP) government. “With the exception of Syria, our relations with Iraq and Iran are in a satisfactory level and improving. Our relations with Russia and Ukraine are manifest,” Erdoğan said arguing that a great power should have a vision on foreign policy. “A great [power] is not such state who fears its own shadow but acts by establishing with courage peace and brotherhood and embraces the world,” Erdoğan said also with implicit references to criticisms against last week’s Diyarbakıor meeting with the Iraqi Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani.

“A state which fears its artist cannot be a great power. A state which does not protect the victims and who fears its own population, cannot be a great power,” he said.

POLITICS - PM Erdoğan responds to Egypt by making ‘Rabaa’ gesture

You seem to forget one thing though.
AKP and MB have the same ideals(same school,same goals),the difference being,AKP did it in 20 years(slowly,very clever)and MB tried it in 1-2 years,thats why it backfired.

I know but MB in Egypt are more of Alqauda type people , they are sub-humans compared to AKP , the only problem Turkey has crossed the red-line here.

I can understand Turkey having a Say in Syria or Iraq since both countries have border with Turkey I can get that but Egypt neither shares border or anything with Turkey why is Erdo playing dangerous games there ?

By the way if Turkey and Iran become allies it will help to diffuse tension between Shia and Sunni , I hope both countries find a way to end Syria problems.

Do I need to remind you of the Muslim massacres the Russians committed against the Caucasian people or Chechnya just 15 years ago?
/quote]
If the SAA massacre the salafists invaders created & fed by you, it's also all their fault we know

In Libya it's also the Russia's fault

Russia never use Al Qaeda to invade anyone.

Chechens are the first people to behead in front of cameras (Chechclear), like a jewish sabathean satanist rites.

We see who the chechens are when they can go immediately in Libya or Syria after the first protests organized with Facebook and Twitter by MOSSAD and CIA

Yes and italians dominated the world, now it's a tiny country

Now the (fake) muslims aka wahabits/salafists are the slaves of the zionists and the christians. Except Iran, Egypt of Al Sissi, Syria, Lebanon...

JEW USA have bases in Saudi, Saudi don't have bases in USA.:-)

You betray Mohammed the most merciful

I remind you that Allah said in the Qaran:"The one who take them [judeo christians] as allies belong to them, and don't belong anymore to Islam"

The only countries who don't have dirty JEW USA bases are: Iraq, Libya,Syria, Iran. All under embargo and destruction by the JEW NATo Dajal antichrist beast.

Syria is allied and has a base of christian Russia.Myth busted !

Syria is allied and has a base of christian Russia.Myth busted !

He is completely brainwashed with religion crap

But YOU have no more right to interfere in Egypt (or wherever) than Turkey has, on the account of you being Arab country.
Countries have interests and you cant just divide those along ethnic lines whenever in your favour.
Every state is equally legitimate of influencing other countries and have interests, regardless of race.
When you say Arab internal issue, do you imply that Egypt's internal issues are also your internal issue because you are the same race, even if you yourself are not Egyptian? I have never quite understood this mentality.

Btw this is not to say, I agree with Turkey.
What Im saying is that your argument does not hold up. If you want to say that Turkey has no right to interfere, fine.
But then apply the same standards to your own country. You dont have more rights or legitimacy than Turkey because you are Arab. It doesnt work that way.

MB was creating a sectarian problem between Egyptian Muslims and Christians and someone had to stop their crap , thank god Sissi got rid of these dogs.

I changed my position on Syria when I saw how MB was running Egypt , those MB are the worst of all , I would have Assad any-day over an MB Islamist.

Last edited:
So in theory Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country has more right and legitimacy to have interests in a fellow Arab country than Turkey, because Turkey is not Arab? lol

Nope, Arab countries haven't interfered in Egyptian internal issues, but they supported Egypt when it was in need. You know, your relation with your brother or your family members is much different than strangers.

You guys are still taking atatwolf serious and responding him...Unbelievable..

On the topic, there is a difference between voicing out the discontent about the actions of a military junta and literally meddling in internal affairs.. As far as i know, Turkey-Akp only does the former..
It's not only "voicing out discontent" but also hosting MB conferences that condemned Egypt and instigating world community against Egypt.

But YOU have no more right to interfere in Egypt (or wherever) than Turkey has, on the account of you being Arab country.
Countries have interests and you cant just divide those along ethnic lines whenever in your favour.
Every state is equally legitimate of influencing other countries and have interests, regardless of race.
When you say Arab internal issue, do you imply that Egypt's internal issues are also your internal issue because you are the same race, even if you yourself are not Egyptian? I have never quite understood this mentality.

Btw this is not to say, I agree with Turkey.
What Im saying is that your argument does not hold up. If you want to say that Turkey has no right to interfere, fine.
But then apply the same standards to your own country. You dont have more rights or legitimacy than Turkey because you are Arab. It doesnt work that way.
As I said, if you can interfere then go ahead, but there is a price you should pay by other Arab countries like the heavy price your country is paying for intervention in Arab World. Arab world is a block which meant to have mutual political, defense, economic and social agreements and those agreements allow them to defend each-others in international arenas.

Take for example the tremendous international pressure over Egypt after ousting Mursi, without Arab countries in general and the GCC in specific, Egyptian situation would have been much worse. The world didn't dare to punish Egypt as a result and backed off. John Kerry payed a visit to Egypt few days ago sucking up to new Egyptian authority and condemned the MB.

MB was creating a sectarian problem between Egyptian Muslims and Christians and someone had to stop their crap , thank god Sissi got rid of these dogs.
I changed my position on Syria when I saw how MB was running Egypt , those MB are the worst of all , I would have Assad any-day over an MB Islamist

That was beside the point I was making. I dont care about Muslim Brotherhood.
I am personally neutral to the Egypt situation. Egypt will have to find its own way.

One of the biggest mistakes Saudi Arabia ever did was supporting those Chechens , bro its time to grow up forget about this so called " Islamic Caliphate" we will only be building more enemies than making friends.

Part of Russian position on Syria today was a revenge for Saudi Arabia lethal rule in arming Chechen rebels , it is not wise to do such as thing .

Saudi Arabia must stop supporting muslims outside the Arab world , it will only create more enemies than friends , had Saudi Arabia been neutral in 1990s we would have not had Russia doing what it is doing now .
Chechens are no Arabs but ok I get your point. The same reason Turkey supports the opposition because Assad and his father supported PKK for decades.

I know but MB in Egypt are more of Alqauda type people , they are sub-humans compared to AKP , the only problem Turkey has crossed the red-line here.

I can understand Turkey having a Say in Syria or Iraq since both countries have border with Turkey I can get that but Egypt neither shares border or anything with Turkey why is Erdo playing dangerous games there ?

By the way if Turkey and Iran become allies it will help to diffuse tension between Shia and Sunni , I hope both countries find a way to end Syria problems.
Maybe if revolution happens in Iran and Azeri get the upperhand in the north I see Shia and Sunni getting closer. But actually if you look relations between Azerbaijan and Turkey. They are Shia-Sunni but they couldn't get closer. I hope something similar happens in the north.

Chechens are no Arabs but ok I get your point. The same reason Turkey supports the opposition because Assad and his father supported PKK for decades.

Maybe if revolution happens in Iran and Azeri get the upperhand in the north I see Shia and Sunni getting closer. But actually if you look relations between Azerbaijan and Turkey. They are Shia-Sunni but they couldn't get closer. I hope something similar happens in the north.

Keep up with your wet dreams donkey, because its never gonna happen.
Azari city Tabriz alone fought off the Ottomans, because they (except for a very tiny and petite minority) are loyal to the Iranian state.

I understand Turkish role in Syria since its on your border , if Egypt had borders with Turkey then I will get it when Turkey interferes there since it would affect you own country.

Egypt does not share borders with Turkey and in a completely different continent and as you Said Turkey should concentrate on EU and other Turkic states since the levant will remain in a mess for decades to come apart from stable Kurdish regions in Iraq and the future one in Syria .

That was beside the point I was making. I dont care about Muslim Brotherhood.
I am personally neutral to the Egypt situation. Egypt will have to find its own way.

that is cool , good luck for all

Keep up with your wet dreams donkey. Azari city Tabriz alone fought off the Ottomans, because they (except for a very tiny and petite minority) are loyal to the Iranian state.
Safavids were Azerbaijani and look how closer Azerbaijan is close to Turkey. Past rivalry doesn't matter. Only believing in turanistic ideals matters.

Keep up with your wet dreams donkey. Azari city Tabriz alone fought off the Ottomans, because they (except for a very tiny and petite minority) are loyal to the Iranian state.

Kurds will go on Iran next after Syria war ends , they got what they wanted from Syria , Iraq and Turkey and now Iran is their next target.

If nuclear negotiations fail and sanctions remain as they are then expect ethnic tensions and problems in Iran this why the filthy khomeny has to open his brain and let Rouhani end all this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom