What's new

Egypt expels Turkish ambassador

No it's not retard. When there is a block whose all countries agree on being so, you can't say otherwise. This block is Arab world. However, if you're willing to interfere in one country go ahead,but don't cry when other countries punish you.

There is a difference between following mutual interests and intervention in other's business.

But YOU have no more right to interfere in Egypt (or wherever) than Turkey has, on the account of you being Arab country.
Countries have interests and you cant just divide those along ethnic lines whenever in your favour.
Every state is equally legitimate of influencing other countries and have interests, regardless of race.
When you say Arab internal issue, do you imply that Egypt's internal issues are also your internal issue because you are the same race, even if you yourself are not Egyptian? I have never quite understood this mentality.

Btw this is not to say, I agree with Turkey.
What Im saying is that your argument does not hold up. If you want to say that Turkey has no right to interfere, fine.
But then apply the same standards to your own country. You dont have more rights or legitimacy than Turkey because you are Arab. It doesnt work that way.

Last edited:
I want to remind my fellow Turks. When the Gezi protests hit on June. US and EU criticized our government. Although we had dispute among ourselves. We said them to fvck off as it was a internal issue.

AKP and Erdogan replied foreign critics fiercely and we all stood behind him whatever we liked him or not.

This is the same issue. Why are we meddling into Egypt's internal issue while we don't let any country to meddle with ours ?

You also have to put in mind that Morsi received only 5 million votes in the first round. People were forced to vote for him because they didn't want a member of the old regime back in power. The same people who voted him in are the same people who got rid of him.

So,

Egyptian presidential election, 2012

Results 16–17 June 2012

2nd round

Registered voters : 50,958,794 Votes

Mohamed Morsi :
13,230,131 Votes - 5,000,000 Votes = ~ 8,200,000 / 50,958,794 Votes are not fans of wonderful Muslim Brotherhood.

So,

Ahmed Shafik : 12,347,380 Votes

Abstentions : 24,538,031 Votes

12,347,380 Votes + 24,538,031 Votes + 8,200,000 = ~ 45,085,411 Votes / 50,958,794 Votes did not want Morsi (With his Wonderful Muslim Brotherhood)

lol lol lol ^^

Last edited:
Hmmm,
İt seems like in this topic the $h|t is gonna hit the fan :).

Anyways, countries will alway criticize other countries. İt's better to get used to it. No one has meddled physicly in the internal affairs of Egypt. We just gave our opinion.

İ think that relations with the gcc will detoriate even more when Turkey will viciously lobby for nomalization of the relations between İran and the West.

@p4kistan

Let me make it more clear then, brother since I can see that your intentions are good.

All of those Caliphates were Muslim. After all Caliph is a Islamic title. I just countered that Atatwolf user by stating some widely known historical facts. See my post number 29 and the ones afterwards. The caliphates I mentioned were caliphates ruled by Arab Muslims. Why did I mention an ethnic group? Well, due to the posts of Atatwolf as I already told you.

There is no difference between people in Islam and we all know that.

No, I am telling you that INTERNAL issues among Arabs should and can BEST be dealt with by us Arabs. Those internal issues have in most cases nothing to do with Islam so you cannot use the Islam card here.

I might be your Muslim brother but I have no right to meddle in your family life, in the decisions of your city, civil community or country simply because I am not part of those areas in your life. Do we understand each other now?

I am nowhere putting nationalism above Islam or saying anything like that. Please show me where I did that.

I am afraid that this discussion of ours is not about the topic. Take it to the off-topic thread on this forum and I will gladly reply to your reply although I am watching football right now (FC Barcelona vs Granada).

Lastly we as Arabs, whether Muslim or not, will not tolerate negative interference by outsiders. History has shown this for the whole world to see again and again. I am sure most other people would not like that. In fact I can't think of one people who would.

I totally understand where you're coming from brother. I can go on all day, and you can probably as well.

For that reason i will agree to disagree.

I totally understand where you're coming from brother. I can go on all day, and you can probably as well.

For that reason i will agree to disagree.

There is just one thing I don't understand because we don't disagree. Or are you just of the opinion that if just another person is a Muslim, whether from your country, ethnic group or not, then he can meddle all he wants in all of your life's aspects?

Take my example from the post you just quoted.

I might be your Muslim brother but I have no right to meddle in your family life, in the decisions of your city, civil community or country simply because I am not part of those areas in your life. Do we understand each other now?

So I take that as a yes, meaning that I have a right to meddle in all of those examples just like a Muslim from USA has? Just because I happen to be Muslim like nearly 2 billion other people?

I want to remind my fellow Turks. When the Gezi protests hit on June. US and EU criticized our government. Although we had dispute among ourselves. We said them to fvck off as it was a internal issue.

AKP and Erdogan replied foreign critics fiercely and we all stood behind him whatever we liked him or not.

This is the same issue. Why are we meddling into Egypt's internal issue while we don't let any country to meddle with ours ?
It is not the same. We told EU to **** off for supporting rioters and anarchist, instead of democracy, if Gezi protesters are not happy they can voice their opinion in the ballet box. What happened in Egypt is differnt. Erdogan was right in the sense that the coup was ILLEGAL and undemocratic. Although I'm not fan of Erdogan he was right here. What Erdogan forgets is that Arabs will always be Arabs. Arabs don't see democracy the same way because it is a western value. It is foreign to them and I think Erdogan makes a big mistake if he can teach Arabs these ideals. I hope he gives up and turns to his roots. Turkic union all the way. Go away Arab league okay.

24,538,031 doesn't count for sh11t. If they didn't want Morsi they shouldn't have abstained and voted for someone else.

24,538,031 = we don't care who wins or loses.
Well, they did want him. But with noway to impeach him in the Constitution after didn't respect the law, people didn't want him anymore. So, they got rid of him. The people did

It is not the same. We told EU to **** off for supporting rioters and anarchist, instead of democracy, if Gezi protesters are not happy they can voice their opinion in the ballet box. What happened in Egypt is differnt. Erdogan was right in the sense that the coup was ILLEGAL and undemocratic. Although I'm not fan of Erdogan he was right here. What Erdogan forgets is that Arabs will always be Arabs. Arabs don't see democracy the same way because it is a western value. It is foreign to them and I think Erdogan makes a big mistake if he can teach Arabs these ideals. I hope he gives up and turns to his roots. Turkic union all the way. Go away Arab league okay.

Yeah but AKP does not have militia and Erdogan did not spend his first year in Office arming Terrorists to launch out attacks on opposition if he is power is in threat.

Basically this what was done in Egypt , MB is a secret organization not a political group , from the first year they ruled they armed terrorists and brought in foreigners from Pakistan , Palestine and other country to launch attacks on Egyptian Army from Sinai desert.

Simply Politcal Islam and Democracy can not mix , these MB dogs were willing to divide Egypt in return for taking a small part of it to build their own state.

I am happy with Egypt decision , they should cut all ties with MB run countries whether Turkey , Tunisia or Qatar.

Then go join your "Turkic union" with the 5 other Turkic states in Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan and stop provoking Arab users with your stupid wet dreams and historical fallacies.

I am also afraid that you don't speak for anyone other than yourself.
I even doubt that you are a Muslim. All I see from you is nationalism.

Well, they did want him. But with noway to impeach him in the Constitution after didn't respect the law, people didn't want him anymore. So, they got rid of him. The people did

Most of the guys here are MB or Talbanized Salafese , good on Egypt keep the MB and Iran out , the safest way to keep your country from falling into anarchy .

dola 3alam zebala motatarifeen

Hmmm,
İt seems like in this topic the $h|t is gonna hit the fan :).

Anyways, countries will alway criticize other countries. İt's better to get used to it. No one has meddled physicly in the internal affairs of Egypt. We just gave our opinion.

İ think that relations with the gcc will detoriate even more when Turkey will viciously lobby for nomalization of the relations between İran and the West.

Turkey should ally itself with Iran and other Turkic countries , as for GCC we do not really care what you do , relations will remain normal .

Then go join your "Turkic union" with Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan and stop provoking Arab users with your stupid wet dreams and historical fallacies.

Ya 3amy 7'aleehom , aham shee2 7'aleena e7na ma3 masr , aham kitheer men Turkiya aw 3'eer turkiya.

Then go join your "Turkic union" with the 5 other Turkic states in Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan and stop provoking Arab users with your stupid wet dreams and historical fallacies.

He is just a child.

Bro, it's hard not to answer the clowns posts when he is obviously living in his little fantasy world devoid of any historical knowledge. I refer to my post number 29 in this thread.

We were talking from the perspective of negative meddling. I don't know if Erdogan is guilty of that. Some Egyptians and observers say that and others do not.

As I said Turkey would not wish for outsiders to meddle in her affairs even if they used Islam as a card to do so.

@Hazzy997

I am not taking any side regarding the military junta and the Muslim Brotherhood since both pats have committed wrongdoings. It is not that easy.

What I am referring to is negative meddling that Arabs in Arab country x or y have not asked for from non-Arab country x or y. Naturally, as you very much know yourself, such issues such be left for us Arabs to deal with as long as they are INTERNAL. The Islam card cannot be played here although I know that you support the Muslim Brotherhood which I have no problem with.

@elis, go seek help. Saudi Arabians are faithful by large to Prophet Muhammad (saws), all the prophets before him etc. Since we live on those Prophets land. We know our obligations. Now I know that you contradict yourself all the time. Calling Saddam Hussein bad but crying about the American invasion of that same country that gave it to the Mullahs in Iran on a plate (obviously not the full case but you know the rhetoric) which KSA was against, lying about KSA supporting the invasion (no such thing ever happened), and at the same time you are "presumably" anti-Zionist but you support Al-Sisi who cooperates with Israel. You are contradicting yourself all the time.

You claim to take the side of Muslims and Arabs but worship many of its killers in Iranian Mullahs and Russians. Most importantly the Child-Murderer in Syria (Al-Asshead).

Do I need to remind you of the Muslim massacres the Russians committed against the Caucasian people or Chechnya just 15 years ago?

Or the Caucasian genocide 150 years ago? Ask one of the moderators on the Turkish section. @Neptune. I believe he is of Caucasian origin. Let him tell you about it and how he and his family ended up in Turkey.
We have Circassians and Chechens living in the Arab world due to that genocide by the Russians as well.

Many Arab Muslim, many from KSA, and other Muslim martyrs gave their life defending the Muslims of Chechnya. Also many Turkish people. You can call them terrorists for all I care. They are in jannah now and I for once am proud of them as a Muslim, Arab and human being.

One of the biggest mistakes Saudi Arabia ever did was supporting those Chechens , bro its time to grow up forget about this so called " Islamic Caliphate" we will only be building more enemies than making friends.

Part of Russian position on Syria today was a revenge for Saudi Arabia lethal rule in arming Chechen rebels , it is not wise to do such as thing .

Saudi Arabia must stop supporting muslims outside the Arab world , it will only create more enemies than friends , had Saudi Arabia been neutral in 1990s we would have not had Russia doing what it is doing now .

@mahatir , İ didn't mention allies. There are no allies in the world. Just common interest.
And an unsanctioned İran with a good economy will be most beneficial for Turkey.

İt's just that Arabs as well as İran consideres anyone who goes into interaction with the opposite side a enemy. Not to mention the sectarian bs running with both.

Turkey declares Egypt ambassador persona non grata

Turkey has declared Egyptian ambassador to Ankara persona non grata after Cairo asked Turkish ambassador to leave the African country and recalled its envoy to Ankara.

The Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Saturday that it also summoned Egypt’s charge d’affaires for an explanation in the latest row between the two countries, which began following the ouster of former Egyptian president, Mohamed Morsi.

Egypt’s charge d’affaires was summoned to be informed that “our relations were downgraded to the level of charge d'affaires and Egyptian Ambassador Abderahman Salah El-Din...is declared persona non grata in line with the reciprocity principle that forms the basis of international relations," the statement added.
In August, Ankara and Cairo recalled their envoys for consultation. Turkish ambassador returned to Egypt in September, however, the Egyptian ambassador remained in the African country.

Ankara’s decision came after Egypt earlier on Saturday expelled Turkish ambassador to Cairo and downgraded bilateral ties to the level of charge d'affaires. Cairo also announced that it would not send its ambassador to Ankara.

Turkish Foreign Ministry also stated that Cairo was “responsible” for the recent tensions between the two countries, adding, "We hope that friendly and brotherly Egypt will regain stability and democracy as soon as possible and relations between our countries will return to normal."

Diplomatic tensions between Turkey and Egypt sparked as a result of deadly crackdown by Egyptian police on supporters of Morsi.

On Thursday, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan renewed his criticism of Egypt’s continuing crackdown on supporters of Morsi.

"I applaud Mr. Morsi's stance against the judiciary. I respect him. I have no respect for those who put him on trial," Erdogan said.

PressTV - Turkey declares Egypt ambassador persona non grata

Back
Top Bottom