What's new

Egypt expels Turkish ambassador

Shut up lunatic.

Look at my post number 29 in this thread 7abibi. Long but worth reading and all of which I wrote are facts.

He suddenly forgot that we Arabs ruled a significantly larger territory for 1000 years including large parts of his home country way before his people became relevant in that "business" and "stole" (using his same logic) the Caliphate after we Arabs ruled as Caliphs for 1000 years from the very beginning, through 90% of all the Muslim conquests, Islamic Golden Age etc. and now he has deluded and sweet fantasies.

Sad case doing more harm than good for the Turkish members here of which most are very friendly and sensible members.

Anyway you will always have idiots around living in their own little world on the internet. Just move on and ignore it. Or report it.

Last edited:
Exactly. Why would we want to rule ME again? What do we get in return? For example if you hire top CEO for your company you will have to pay them a lot. Turks have ruled ME for ages.. for free.. and all we got is unthankfulness and backstabbing. I mean only way Turks will rule ME again is when the oil is out and Europeans are away. But I think we should not want to rule ME at that point.
Seriously i don't think even one country in the region can rule the region. This old time ruling is finished in the modern world.
But well sadly Africa will be united before us (at least economic and some cooperations ): the region is focusing too much on religious and ethnic matters.

Anyway i don't see any Arab vs Turk here . it is just Erdogan walking on nerves with his attitude. too much is too much. Egypt is not his land.

Look at my post number 29 in this thread 7abibi. Long but worth reading and all of which I wrote are facts.

He suddenly forgot that we Arabs ruled a significantly larger territory for 1000 years including large parts of his home country way before his people became relevant in that "business" and "stole" (using his same logic) the Caliphate after we Arabs ruled as Caliphs for 1000 years from the very beginning, through 90% of all the Muslim conquest, Islamic Golden Age etc. and now he has deluded and sweet fantasies.

Sad case doing more harm than good for the Turkish members here of which most are very friendly and sensible members.

Anyway you will always have idiots around living in their own little world on the internet. Just move on and ignore it. Or report it.
Don't take him seriously. Enen Turkish members are ashamed of this retard.

Never really got this argument of "meddling in Arab affairs".
Turkey is a legitimate regional player with interests.

Those who are saying the stuff about meddling in Arab affairs are essentially saying that Turkey is not allowed or legitimate to have the same interests in an Arab country as for example the GCC has, just because Turkey is not ethnically Arab.

What a retard argument. Please grow up

@al-Hasani

we have the right to support a democratically elected president and its people that is 50% of Egypt, how can you say meddling in internal affairs when some other countries support coup you should first condemn these before giving advice to Turks.

Btw, my proud, honourable Arab friend, Egyptians are not just pure blood Arabs they speak Arabic but many of them are mixed and have Turkic blood aswell..

Internal Arab issues is an Arab problem. Not a Turkish, Iranian or Papua New Guinean problem.

Unless you want the whole world to meddle in Turkish internal affairs. Same question can be asked to that Farsi user who is always against every Arab user just for the sake of it, LOL.

@ELTurco

Yes, a very small portion of them. Does it change anything in this matter? You have 1.5 million Arabs living in Turkey. Does that change the fact that Turkey is majority Turkish despite having many different ethnic groups living there? No.

Now Egypt is ruled by non Muslim Brotherhood members and Turkey (like any other country) must come to terms with that. Whether we agree with that development or not. I already told that both sides committed wrongdoings and nobody can deny that.

Anyway this is not the topic of this thread.

Besides Egypt and the Egyptians asked for the help of their Arab brothers and sisters. And they got it.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

we have the right to support a democratically elected president and its people that is 50% of Egypt, how can you say meddling in internal affairs when some other countries support coup you should first condemn these before giving advice to Turks...

Nop :no:

Only 30 % of all Egyptian population (Among voters) to participate in the presidential election. So it was elected with only a little more than 15 % of the population.

Bye bye Anka-A… What a muck-up ! :hitwall:

You guys are still taking atatwolf serious and responding him...Unbelievable..

On the topic, there is a difference between voicing out the discontent about the actions of a military junta and literally meddling in internal affairs.. As far as i know, Turkey-Akp only does the former..

Yes and italians dominated the world, now it's a tiny country
xgaasw.gif

Now the (fake) muslims aka wahabits/salafists are the slaves of the zionists and the christians. Except Iran, Egypt of Al Sissi, Syria, Lebanon...

JEW USA have bases in Saudi, Saudi don't have bases in USA.:-)

You betray Mohammed the most merciful

I remind you that Allah said in the Qaran:"The one who take them [judeo christians] as allies belong to them, and don't belong anymore to Islam"

The only countries who don't have dirty JEW USA bases are: Iraq, Libya,Syria, Iran. All under embargo and destruction by the JEW NATo Dajal antichrist beast.

Those who are saying the stuff about meddling in Arab affairs are essentially saying that Turkey is not allowed or legitimate to have the same interests in an Arab country as for example the GCC has, just because Turkey is not ethnically Arab.

You got it mostly righty except for the Arab part, it's more because they are Islamist.

You guys are still taking atatwolf serious and responding him...Unbelievable..

On the topic, there is a difference between voicing out the discontent about the actions of a military junta and literally meddling in internal affairs.. As far as i know, Turkey-Akp only does the former..

Bro, it's hard not to answer the clowns posts when he is obviously living in his little fantasy world devoid of any historical knowledge. I refer to my post number 29 in this thread.

We were talking from the perspective of negative meddling. I don't know if Erdogan is guilty of that. Some Egyptians and observers say that and others do not.

As I said Turkey would not wish for outsiders to meddle in her affairs even if they used Islam as a card to do so.

@Hazzy997

I am not taking any side regarding the military junta and the Muslim Brotherhood since both pats have committed wrongdoings. It is not that easy.

What I am referring to is negative meddling that Arabs in Arab country x or y have not asked for from non-Arab country x or y. Naturally, as you very much know yourself, such issues such be left for us Arabs to deal with as long as they are INTERNAL. The Islam card cannot be played here although I know that you support the Muslim Brotherhood which I have no problem with.

@elis, go seek help. Saudi Arabians are faithful by large to Prophet Muhammad (saws), all the prophets before him etc. Since we live on those Prophets land. We know our obligations. Now I know that you contradict yourself all the time. Calling Saddam Hussein bad but crying about the American invasion of that same country that gave it to the Mullahs in Iran on a plate (obviously not the full case but you know the rhetoric) which KSA was against, lying about KSA supporting the invasion (no such thing ever happened), and at the same time you are "presumably" anti-Zionist but you support Al-Sisi who cooperates with Israel. You are contradicting yourself all the time.

You claim to take the side of Muslims and Arabs but worship many of its killers in Iranian Mullahs and Russians. Most importantly the Child-Murderer in Syria (Al-Asshead).

Do I need to remind you of the Muslim massacres the Russians committed against the Caucasian people or Chechnya just 15 years ago?

Or the Caucasian genocide 150 years ago? Ask one of the moderators on the Turkish section. @Neptune. I believe he is of Caucasian origin. Let him tell you about it and how he and his family ended up in Turkey.
We have Circassians and Chechens living in the Arab world due to that genocide by the Russians as well.

Many Arab Muslim, many from KSA, and other Muslim martyrs gave their life defending the Muslims of Chechnya. Also many Turkish people. You can call them terrorists for all I care. They are in jannah now and I for once am proud of them as a Muslim, Arab and human being.

Last edited:
Nop :no:

Only 30 % of all Egyptian population (Among voters) to participate in the presidential election. So it was elected with only a little more than 15 % of the population.

Bye bye Anka-A… What a muck-up ! :hitwall:

Ofcourse 50% is not accurate doesnt matter when they got the most votes which is 30% that's still the most votes.

lol not sure what you mean by that Anka-A, why should Turkey supply uav to junta rulers anyway?

No it's not retard. When there is a block whose all countries agree on being so, you can't say otherwise. This block is Arab world. However, if you're willing to interfere in one country go ahead,but don't cry when other countries punish you.

There is a difference between following mutual interests and intervention in other's business.

Back
Top Bottom