What's new

Egypt expels Turkish ambassador

I wonder, what did Erdogan benefit from constant provocations against Egypt? Nothing but deteriorating Turkish relations with such one of the most important countries in the ME and might effect the relations with a bunch of other Arab countries. Erdogan is acting very immaturely here, and that's very unfortunate as both Arab and Turkish people want the best relations with each others.

Man at some point you have to take a stand against scum bags how much longer must Muslim countries be ruled by useless monarchs and dictators and military strong men

These muppets have only their own interests in mind the selfish scum bags can't transform their countries and are like Devils on our shoulders

No enough of Sisi and Assad and kings dictators

Change brings chaos democracy will bring chaos because the new politicians won't know how to run the new countries but the turmoil is essential for a work political order to emerge

The longer kaffirs like Sisi exist the longer we stay behind

I wonder, what did Erdogan benefit from constant provocations against Egypt? Nothing but deteriorating Turkish relations with such one of the most important countries in the ME and might effect the relations with a bunch of other Arab countries. Erdogan is acting very immaturely here, and that's very unfortunate as both Arab and Turkish people want the best relations with each others.
erdogan has provoked many arab states and israel too. Seems he really thinks himself as a leader of islamic world.

Egypt is a great country, it went through ups and downs but it always gets back on it's feet. It's moving forward as we speak, security has been restored, and investments as well as multi-billion dollars aid have flowed in the country.

Egypt is an arm Pitt of a nation whose military has its boot on its people's throats

Nothing will happen without its support and consent

The whole problem being that Egyptians as well as Arabs and even Muslims have the patience of children and can't understand that change takes time and building a working political order and free institutions takes even longer

Rather they expect immediate economic and political miracles over night

Im refering to his words against ottoman sultans...
But you liked atatwolf's post and that means you agree with him. Arab had very prosperous relations in the past decade with Turkey in which both parties greatly benefited from. We share the same view regarding regional and international issues and this should continue, BUT that doesn't give Turkey any right to interfere in internal Arab issues. We respect Turkey and we expect the same.

But you liked atatwolf's post and that means you agree with him. Arab had very prosperous relations in the past decade with Turkey in which both parties greatly benefited from. We share the same view regarding regional and international issues and this should continue, BUT that doesn't give Turkey any right to interfere in internal Arab issues. We respect Turkey and we expect the same.
He is right in some aspects, ME had its most peacefull times during Ottoman rule but today we hear words like ''War mongers'' ''Oppressors'' and getting blamed for miserys in ME...

Some people say ''Turks wanna rule ME again'' why should we wanna rule this region again? We know very well what happened last time, no thx.

I think Turkey shouldnt just look to ME but to all directions, who knows what happens in future, regarding to this i agree with atatwolf.

Last edited:
@xenon54

Look, Sisi and thats CHP version of Egypt.. :)
Like i said im not a CHP voter, i actually voted for AKP last time..

But comparing a Dictator to a democratic party in Turkey is just wrong, nothing more nothing less....

erdogan has provoked many arab states and israel too. Seems he really thinks himself as a leader of islamic world.

That much was clear from the way he conducted himself over SyriaSyria

You people should understand Egyptian reaction. Intervention in it's internal issues was a reprehensible behavior.

yes but democraticaly elected president removed from power with a coup..

Soon or later the guy will come back to power this time the others will go to jail after this Turkey, Egypt relations will be much much stronger than before.

I agree. Turkey should not meddle in any internal Arab affairs of major countries if that creates problems and divisions. Turkey would not like if the whole Arab world of nearly 500 million people ganged up on them and invaded what is Anatolia again like the Arab Caliphates did and ruled it for hundreds of years or as a vassal state.

And let me say that I am neutral in the Egyptian crisis (military junta vs Muslim Brotherhood) since I am of the opinion that both sides have rights and wrongs.

People have forgot that before the Ottomans then we Arabs ruled the Caliphates for 1000 years conquering all Muslim lands from Spain to South Asia. It was then the Muslim world was very beautiful as well, the Islamic Golden Age, Muslim hegemony in Asia apart from China etc.

Be it the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid and Fatimid Caliphates.

xgaasw.gif

8xugw6.png

And no Arabs are bitching about the fact that a Turkmen nomadic family from current day Turkmenistan (House of Osman) "stole" the Caliphate in 1517. We had this discussion with many Turkish members here and they all agreed - those that took part.

Let us not turn this into a battle. The goal should be to respect each other including the self-determination of a country.

There is no need to create enemies. The Arab world is bigger in size than all of EU, Iran, Turkey, India, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Pakistan combined! With a population of nearly 500 million people (rapidly growing) and immense resources (no other region has as many in the Muslim world) and potential. Not forgetting the strategic position between Europe, Africa and the remaining Asia. Hence why all the world powers always wanted to control the Middle East and to this day meddle (USA). Not forgetting Makkah, Madinah and Al-Quds.

There might be some internal strives and battles as there will always be in such a huge, diverse and difficult region to govern but never underestimate us Arabs.

The GCC to make an example is a political and economic unit making it the most powerful Muslim economy and the most stable one. More stable than Turkey for example which always will have the Kurdish problem and just recently had a long and bloody military conflict with Kurdish terrorists.

Arabs are proud and ancient people native to the ancient Middle East. Foreign rule will never be tolerated as long as it is not under a joint Islamic flag where there is real brotherhood.

I wish all the best to Turks as a people and a country as Muslim brothers and sisters and people fairly close (compared to let us say South Africans or Estonians) but I believe that mutual respect must be given in order to make this a successful partnership. I saw signs of that in the last 10 years.

I am sure all Arabs agree with this notion and all Turks probably want the same in their direction.

I sincerely hope that we can continue to cooperate and mutually benefit from each others presence and cooperation and not make unnecessary enemies.

Regarding Egypt then that is a country of nearly 100 million people strategically located with a very powerful military. It is very unnecessary to make her an enemy state as a neutral observer. I hope that Egyptian-Turkish relations once again can become prosperous. The region does not need more animosity and division. A region which Turkey is very much a part of. No matter if certain Turks believe this fact not to be the case.

Sorry for the long rant but that was mainly intended for a certain Turkish user on the first page who indirectly had wet and unrealistic dreams that were in a very bad taste devoid of any historical depth or knowledge.

Last edited:
He is right in some aspects, ME had its most peacefull times during Ottoman rule but today we hear words like ''War mongers'' ''Oppressors'' and getting blamed for miserys in ME...

Some people say ''Turks wanna rule ME again'' why should we wanna rule this region again? We know very well what happened last time, no thx.

I think Turkey shouldnt just look to ME but to all directions, who knows what happens in future, regarding to this i agree with atatwolf.
Exactly. Why would we want to rule ME again? What do we get in return? For example if you hire top CEO for your company you will have to pay them a lot. Turks have ruled ME for ages.. for free.. and all we got is unthankfulness and backstabbing. I mean only way Turks will rule ME again is when the oil is out and Europeans are away. But I think we should not want to rule ME at that point.

Exactly. Why would we want to rule ME again? What do we get in return? For example if you hire top CEO for your company you will have to pay them a lot. Turks have ruled ME for ages.. for free.. and all we got is unthankfulness and backstabbing. I mean only way Turks will rule ME again is when the oil is out and Europeans are away. But I think we should not want to rule ME at that point.
Shut up lunatic.

We don't blame you. Only Pro-Iranian Mullah say this stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom